of     1   

GeorgeWalters
#193151906Friday, July 08, 2016 9:53 PM GMT

[Remove all areas within rounded brackets e.g ()] APPLICATION FOR THE SECURITY SERVICE of MIDLANDS SECURITY Post Applied For (✔ ONE appropriate column): Basic Officer - Personal Guard - Other (explain) - [Please note that this form uses the term ‘security’ throughout which is applicable to all posts applied for.] [The information you provide in this application form will be entered into a manual filing system and then recorded onto computerized recruitment system. The data will be used to assess your suitability to join the Police Service.] SECTION 1 - ABOUT YOU (Personal Details Role Play - e.g. Jim Sandoff) Surname(s) - Forename(s) - Nationality - Roblox User Name - SECTION 2 - PERSONAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE [At this stage of the application, it is vital that you can show you are able to be effective in the role of a Police Officer. Please answer truthfully as you may be asked to expand on these examples during the selection process.] Q1. Why do you want to pursue a career in Midlands Security? (20-50 words) :- Q2. Please tell us about any other skills you have (e.g. driving, language) and any voluntary or community activities you have been involved with. (20-50 words) :- SECTION 3 - ABOUT YOUR EMPLOYMENT Present or Most Recent Employment - (Within England) Nature of Business Within Job - (Rank within that job) Previous Employment - (Other roles outwith England) Nature of Business - (Rank) Reason for Leaving - (If relevant to you, why did you leave) Previous Employment - (Other roles outwith England) Nature of Business - (Rank) Reason for Leaving - (If relevant to you, why did you leave) Previous Employment - (Other roles outwith England) Nature of Business - (Rank) Reason for Leaving - (If relevant to you, why did you leave) SECTION 4 - ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU [Write anything you deem appropriate below at least 5 points required.] :- :- :- :- :- :- DECLARATION I declare that all the statements I have made in this application are true to the best of my knowledge and belief and that no relevant information has been withheld. Name (BLOCK CAPITALS): Date :
coolboykiller2345
#206196421Monday, January 02, 2017 6:23 PM GMT

Q1. because I'm qualified use to be an officer has experience in the job really enjoys the job. Q2. I have very good grammar very good at driving wants to be a chief became a commander and is very experienced. Q3. I know how to handle weapons. Gives them warnings befor the arrest. If they break the rules and AA it's an instant arrest. Respects the rules. Respects the uniform.
UltimateGamer224566
#206200677Monday, January 02, 2017 7:08 PM GMT

APPLICATION FOR THE SECURITY SERVICE of MIDLANDS SECURITY Post Applied For (✔ ONE appropriate column):Basic Officer - Personal Guard - This one. Other (explain) - SECTION 1 - ABOUT YOU S################# James es Forename(s) - Bright Nationality - British Roblox User Name - Ultimate Gamer 2245####### # - PERSONAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE [At this stage of the application, it is vital that you can show you are able to be effective in the role of a Police Officer.cer.cer.cer. Please answer truthfully as you may be asked to expand on these examples during the selection process.]Q1. Why do you want to pursue a career in Midlands Security? :- ###m very experienced and I think that I can help with issues around the household of the Midlands, I am a good bodyguard due to me knowing good gun skill and self defense. Q2. Please tell us about any other skills you have (e.g. driving, language) and any voluntary or community activities you have been involved with. :- I have been involved with lots of policing groups I can drive in roblox (Not real life) I can speak quite a fair bit of french.(I do not understand section 3) :- I am British:- ########te :- ########inst Racism :- ###ike policing :- ###now the law. :- ###ike simulation games/things. DECLARATION I declare that all the statements I have made in this application are true to the best of my knowledge and belief and that no relevant information has been withheld. Name: Ultimate Gamer 224566 Date : 02/01/2017
Rafael007x
#206283096Tuesday, January 03, 2017 1:08 PM GMT

Q1. because I'm qualified use to be an officer has experience in the job really enjoys the job. Q2. I have very good grammar very good at driving wants to be a chief became a commander and is very experienced. Q3. I know how to handle weapons. Gives them warnings befor the arrest. If they break the rules and AA it's an instant arrest. Respects the rules. Respects the uniform.
jamesblue003
#210065223Sunday, February 19, 2017 12:21 AM GMT

can you make a online APPLICATION
jamesblue003
#213829425Saturday, April 08, 2017 8:37 PM GMT

### because I'm qualified use to be an officer has experience in the job really enjoys the job. ### I have very good grammar very good at driving wants to be a chief became a commander and is very experienced. ### I know how to handle weapons. Gives them warnings before the arrest. If they break the rules and AA it's an instant arrest. Respects the rules. Respects the uniform.
jamesblue003
#213829498Saturday, April 08, 2017 8:38 PM GMT

It cut some off.
jamesblue003
#213829686Saturday, April 08, 2017 8:41 PM GMT

### because I'm qualified use to be an officer has experience in the job really enjoys the job. ### I have very good grammar very good at driving wants to be a chief became a commander and is very experienced. ### I know how to handle weapons. Gives them warnings before the arrest. If they break the rules and AA it's an instant arrest. Respects the rules. Respects the uniform.
jamesblue003
#217330366Friday, May 26, 2017 2:57 PM GMT

### because I'm qualified use to be an officer has experience in the job really enjoys the job. ### I have very good grammar very good at driving wants to be a chief became a commander and is very experienced. ### I know how to handle weapons. Gives them warnings befor the arrest. If they break the rules and AA it's an instant arrest. Respects the rules. Respects the uniform. I do not wish to fill out section on e because that is privet. I want to be a basic officer? ############
ironblox112
#217331477Friday, May 26, 2017 3:14 PM GMT

Get off this forum. Now. Seriously.

of     1