of     1   

Sir_Homer
#193236546Saturday, July 09, 2016 10:33 PM GMT

Steelers vs. Raiders (7 EST Start time): This could be the biggest game in determining the AFC’s representative in the big game. The Raiders will rally for what could be the final game in the Head Coaching career of Franky264, with him never claiming a ring as a HC for the entire season. (Technically, he has a HC SB ring for S6, but DrGodder was the HC for most of the year.) Franky may be the best HC and QB combo of all time, and he has 2 rings to show for it. Meanwhile, we have our Dev coaching the other team, the Steelers, led by the great and powerful Era_Gamer. Kelvin, the Steelers QB, is an easy lock for MVP, as he dominated the regular season, breaking the record for most INTs in a single season (as deep). THE PREDICTION: This game will be all about the Deep game for both QBs, with Franky eventually going to have to test Kelvin. Franky shows no fear though, as he looks to move on. I believe that the Steelers will mirror the GSW and Panthers (IRL) and choke on the big stage after putting up an unbelievable regular season. FINAL SCORE: Raiders 56 Steelers 21. Browns vs. Patriots: The later matchup is a rematch of the Week 1 game where the Pats dominated the Browns easily. The difference? The Browns went 6-1 to close out the regular season, Jodi is no longer a Pat, nor Raw_Unstop, and they have been replaced with Mac, Hkep, and Oohrekt. The Patriots are having questions. Is York going to play? Will Mac have to QB? But if York does show up, the Browns are doomed. York is a god as a playoff coach, only losing in the first round once, back in S5. So, something should go the Browns way right? Well, like I said, this game is much different than the match in week one. With the Mac and Hkep trade being made at the deadline, the chemistry of the Pats will be interesting to watch. THE PREDICTION: This game will be decided before it even officially begins. How? This game will be decided by York’s appearance in any capacity. If he doesn’t show up, I do not see the Pats winning. York is the glue of the Pats, and he is so important to their success or failure. If he does, even if he can’t do much, that will give the Pats the edge. FINAL SCORE: Pats 63 Browns 56 Final/OT.
IceKingGlaceon
#193237466Saturday, July 09, 2016 10:46 PM GMT

i mean i see the browns-patriots one all the way but where does the 56-21 raiders come from
DoctorSinister
#193237924Saturday, July 09, 2016 10:53 PM GMT

turn the scores around and maybe rage

of     1