of     1   

MILPUpNext
#193244939Sunday, July 10, 2016 12:30 AM GMT

The final score of the game was 53-30 UCLA winnning BOY WAS THIS GAME A BLOWOUT. Before the game even started I had a feeling it was gonna be a beating given by UCLA and man did they go past my expectations. UCLA didn't even let OSU score the first 9 minutes of the game, before they luckily hit a 3. UCLA's 2-3 trap was nearly IMPOSSIBLE for OSU to get through, with their guards forcing OSU's 5'8 guard into a hole where he couldnt do anything but get ripped. UCLA was fun to watch with them going up the court throwing lobs off the glass to themselves and to their teammates. Their style of play really caught me off guard. UCLA guard Schobeee was the main standout for OSU having a triple double with 17 pts 10 steals 10 assists. He was a tough guard to defend and always had success finding his teammates. On the losing side of this game Ohio State had no chance from the beginning of this game. The 20-0 deficit they found themselves in was a tough one to try and break out. The 9 minute scoring drought for the Buckeyes really took their heart away and it looked like they were gonna give up. UNTIL RowQuadriz their SG scored about 12 straight points and finished with about 23 points. The other standout for OSU was their other guard MosesIV. Moses was a guard with a good handle and vision. if he can up his IQ then he'll be a tough guard to stop along with Row when he is hot. Keep up with the winners bracket here! http://challonge(DOT)com/88l95htr

of     1