of     1   

JushBJJ2
#193533810Wednesday, July 13, 2016 9:35 AM GMT

The WNTS thing: ■▬▬ Not Going To Happen, So Don’t Post It ▬▬■ • Get rid of BC. • Get rid of Guests. • Get rid of noobs. (Everyone was new once!) • Get rid of the 2.0/3.0 bodies. Read This article for more info: http://blog.roblox.com/2012/06/an-open-letter-to-roblox-about-our-third-gen-character-parts/ • FREE ROBUX FOR EVERYONE!!! (This includes raffles, contests, lotteries, giveaways, scavenger hunts for tix, etc.) • Bring back the old studs. (No. Stop asking.) • Add an AFK system so I stop getting killed. (Builders can make their own AFK systems.) • Ban so-and-so. (Personal attacks will get YOU banned.) • Undo my ban. (Use the appeals process, [email protected]) • Make so-and-so a forum moderator. (We don't have volunteer mods anymore. All mods are Roblox employees and work in many areas of the site.) • CANCEL THE WHOLE THING. (IE, undo a massive update, remove huge features, etc.) • FIX ALL THE PROBLEMS EVER. (We need specifics! And no, "all the exploits" is not being specific.) • Remove this sticky. (...No.) ■▬▬ Posted Too Often, So Don’t Post It ▬▬■ • More rights for NBC/fewer privileges for BC. (This includes "more/less tix or robux", "more/fewer places", etc.) • Create new kinds of BC/give everyone a free BC trial. • Let us change our usernames. • Pets. • Microphone/voice chat. • Bring back user meshes. • Allow online dating/ODing. • Allow swearing or other mature content. • Ban groups for religion/racial minorities/LGBT. (Roblox is a welcoming place and we allow anyone with the means to create a group about their interests, so long as that group is not spreading hate or trying to convert others.) • Allow religious talk/race talk/political talk/LGBT discussion on the forums. (While we allow groups about this, talking about it on the forums is not allowed because it often leads to flame wars.) • Stop being a kids' site/give us 13+ features. (We're aware of the interest.) Like seriously User Meshes are back what do you expect?
LeadAcid
#193538437Wednesday, July 13, 2016 12:11 PM GMT

Yeah, it is kinda dated.
LeadAcid
#193538540Wednesday, July 13, 2016 12:13 PM GMT

They should add bring back tix to it. All I see now is bring back tix and nothing original.
kaloyanthegreater
#193542047Wednesday, July 13, 2016 1:56 PM GMT

user made meshes are already a thing.
jtrobloxian
#193543136Wednesday, July 13, 2016 2:20 PM GMT

-Unfriend banned users -Fewer rights for NBC/more privileges for BC My personal WNTS
MegaLegoGod
#193543278Wednesday, July 13, 2016 2:24 PM GMT

WNTS should just be S&I itself

of     1