of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

DoctorScrubbington
#193585516Wednesday, July 13, 2016 11:52 PM GMT

I don't think you quite understand that some people are trying to make money off this game because we don't have anything left to do with it Sorry Roblox, you turned this game into a job opportunity, and after having played this game for 6 years and all the good old games of 2011 have died off, that's all I can see it as. You gave us this chance to make some money and now you're ruining it for everyone. Just because you want more of it. Very disappointed in the Roblox team. They haven't even attempted to compensate for the removal of tickets. I don't think that Tickets should come back in any way, but they could at least make the economy less lop-sided if they made a few smart moves (that we're just so happening to be posting in this subforum) but they're obviously too lazy to do that. Ridiculous taxes, the need to purchase Robux with real money in order to have it, it's not what this website used to be about at all. I wanted to try developing a good game and learning how to put it together, but they've practically ruined my motivation with all this economic BS. Imma just spam them on Twitter or something.
Anthonychi
#193585874Wednesday, July 13, 2016 11:57 PM GMT

We need to give them a message to make a compensation. We don't want ROBLOX to die just because of a update. Want to have a life? https://web.roblox.com/games/446788415/Buy-Life
DoctorScrubbington
#193586279Thursday, July 14, 2016 12:03 AM GMT

I'm not even kidding one of these days I'm just gonna make a change.org petition for a better Roblox economy
jjblox26
#193587192Thursday, July 14, 2016 12:18 AM GMT

"I'm not even kidding one of these days I'm just gonna make a change.org petition for a better Roblox economy" LOOK! THIS GUY MADE A PETITION!! BETTER MAKE THE UPDATE FOR HIM BECAUSE HE IS A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE!!!!!!!!!
DoctorScrubbington
#193587655Thursday, July 14, 2016 12:26 AM GMT

LOOK AT ME I CAN TYPE IN ALL CAPS I'M SO EDDGY GUYS no but seriously I don't think you don't understand that change.org petitions are dealing with real life, they're not like these little "petition" posts on the Roblox forum, these are legit legal petitions with actual signatures and funding and everything
Anthonychi
#193589033Thursday, July 14, 2016 12:46 AM GMT

Don't worry, he's a troll Want to have a life? https://web.roblox.com/games/446788415/Buy-Life
1tsjerry
#193589175Thursday, July 14, 2016 12:48 AM GMT

im sorry but tix was a waste of space and you can still make gamepasses, have people buy gear from your game, etc BC is only 5 bucks, I can get 5 bucks from my piggy bank and that is why I like grapes | R$999 | IƬƧJΣЯЯY
DoctorScrubbington
#193589524Thursday, July 14, 2016 12:53 AM GMT

Jerry, I think you missed the entire point of my post "im sorry but tix was a waste of space" Yes, I said that in my post "and you can still make gamepasses, have people buy gear from your game, etc" But ridiculously high taxes won't get you much of those sales Not to mention place visits were nice too, I wish they rewarded you some Robux for the amount of place visits your game got "BC is only 5 bucks, I can get 5 bucks from my piggy bank" I can too, but constantly buying BC isn't gonna help you earn any money If they brought the stipend bonus back it would help people profit from what they lost purchasing Builders Club. Not to mention it would draw more people to buy Builders Club, which is a benefit on their side. It may seem like that statement is kind of contradictory, but not everyone who purchases BC wants to earn money from Roblox, so in the end they would actually be getting more of that precious money they love so much.
DoctorScrubbington
#193589569Thursday, July 14, 2016 12:54 AM GMT

*so in the end Roblox would I don't know if that sounds confusing
Anthonychi
#193589582Thursday, July 14, 2016 12:54 AM GMT

Obviously don't listen to him. He does not see the life of a non BC member. Don't reply to bait BOY Want to have a life? https://web.roblox.com/games/446788415/Buy-Life
TheGamingCinema
#193589722Thursday, July 14, 2016 12:56 AM GMT

@itsjerry yeah, YOU can get 5 bucks from a piggy bank. not every other roblox player who has 0 robux and no bc. If they could buy it, i'd think they would buy it, and not be on the forums talking about it. or maybe they have more important things to buy, and not spend 5 bucks a months on a childrens game they know they wont play for long, but still want to have somewhat of a good time instead of looking back and saying 'i wish i got that, or that, cause they look cool' because they never were able to get robux. and yes, people can make a game, but it will take alot of time for it to grow, and nobody will be able to make a game with a snap of a finger, can they? ok this might end up being a stupid ramble i dunno [hello from the other side of the screen]
1tsjerry
#193589888Thursday, July 14, 2016 12:59 AM GMT

@TheGaming if you cant afford 5 buck BC you and/or your family probably cant afford internet. and that is why I like grapes | R$999 | IƬƧJΣЯЯY
EliteAntonio
#193589948Thursday, July 14, 2016 1:00 AM GMT

I agree, this is exactly the message we needed on the forum. i have the same problem, I don't care about tix, but I care that the removed it. Not because it was good or anything, just because it existed and was removed. Especially after so long.
1tsjerry
#193590156Thursday, July 14, 2016 1:03 AM GMT

besides, your not gonna get tickets back, they did it because they need money for servers, etc so its either no tickets or no roblox servers I guess and that is why I like grapes | R$999 | IƬƧJΣЯЯY
TheGamingCinema
#193590383Thursday, July 14, 2016 1:07 AM GMT

@Itsjerry How about, somebodys family wont let their kid get BC because they are using all the money into internet, water, electricity, keeping everything in the house in a good condition, and more. Maybe the parents think that BC is the most idiotic thing imaginable, and a waste of their money, so they wont let them. anyways people dont want tickets back, they just want to be able to get robux without having to waste so much of their time, or real money. [hello from the other side of the screen]
MegaLegoGod
#193591539Thursday, July 14, 2016 1:25 AM GMT

So people want a currency that can used towards making games that can soon help them earn real cash for free? See how ridiculous that sounds? It is set up so you are unable to earn money off of games without spending money to build those games. Wait. That sounds like steps taken in the game development industry. Oh lordy help us all
DoctorScrubbington
#193592342Thursday, July 14, 2016 1:38 AM GMT

It is set up so you are unable to earn money off of games without spending money to build those games. I'm not saying we shouldn't have to pay anything at all, I'm just saying you can't really profit from what you pay for
jjblox26
#193596260Thursday, July 14, 2016 2:37 AM GMT

"LOOK AT ME I CAN TYPE IN ALL CAPS I'M SO EDDGY GUYS" you don't understand sarcasm "no but seriously I don't think you don't understand that change.org petitions are dealing with real life, they're not like these little "petition" posts on the Roblox forum, these are legit legal petitions with actual signatures and funding and everything." i know what change.org is but roblox is a private site the government can't force roblox to make an update just because pepole on change.org said so
DoctorScrubbington
#193596684Thursday, July 14, 2016 2:43 AM GMT

"you don't understand sarcasm" neither do you apparently "i know what change.org is, but roblox is a private site, the government can't force roblox to make an update just because pepole on change.org said so" You may know what change.org is but it seems you don't know how it works, because that's not correct. You don't send the petition to the government or the people at change.org, you send it to Roblox themselves. They see the petition and if it has a lot of supporters, they may consider it. It can't force them to do it but if there's enough people who want the change then they would be smart to do it, or everyone would know just how slimy their business really is and no player would be able to trust them. (As if you could even trust them in the first place)
TheBurn2003
#193597470Thursday, July 14, 2016 2:55 AM GMT

DoctorScrubbington
#193597675Thursday, July 14, 2016 2:58 AM GMT

Actually, quite a lot of people care. If they didn't, then why is over half of this subforum talking about it right now? Also, I'm guessing you're not one of the people who want to make money off this game, I mean you've only been on for about a year (going from what your account says) so I guess you wouldn't be bored of it
TheBurn2003
#193597985Thursday, July 14, 2016 3:02 AM GMT

dropdawg
#193598048Thursday, July 14, 2016 3:03 AM GMT

"...all the good old games of 2011 have died off..." Here is a game from 2010 and people still play it. https://www.roblox.com/games/31500456/Terror-in-Bikini-Bottom#!/game-instances But yes with a few smart moves Roblox could fix the economy. Support. Sorry for any spelling errors if any.
DoctorScrubbington
#193598064Thursday, July 14, 2016 3:04 AM GMT

I don't know, why are you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dissembleee
#193605226Thursday, July 14, 2016 4:50 AM GMT

if you don't like it, why don't you just exit via the back door? Check out my YT! || https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRQLMp34VHsl_zRBh8sAnNA

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right