of     1   

RoxProox
#193624946Thursday, July 14, 2016 2:50 PM GMT

The Roleplay takes place in space inside a 'fancy cruiser' or, just a giant spaceship with a fancy interior, during some sort of after party for a space wedding. Almost every single person is different alien species, some times there's two of the same kind, and of course there are always a lot of cliché humans. I have several different planned twist to this space voyage. One, space pirates invade the ship and the Roleplayers have to kill them all off. Two, a deadly space virus infects someone onboard and they slowly infect the rest of the ship until they infect everyone or die first. Three, another deadly space virus infects someone, but instead of spreading the virus, the creature decides to kill everyone onboard. Four, The groom of the wedding secretly planned to kill everyone onboard. His reason being he invited not only his enemies from his younger days, but he planned to assassinate the three ambassadors onboard. You just happened to be one of the guest. It may seem easy to kill the groom, but he has these robot guards programmed by him to stop you at all cause. Finally, five, bombs have been planted within the ship and it's on its way towards a planet to crash on.
VortexLucifer
#193628551Thursday, July 14, 2016 3:51 PM GMT

Sound's really interesting.
iiHaveCookies
#193630083Thursday, July 14, 2016 4:18 PM GMT

So, Rox is your Marvel RP dead?
TheGamingCinema
#193633269Thursday, July 14, 2016 5:07 PM GMT

when i saw this i thought of the game 'the ship' one: ok two: ok three: ok four: meh not really five: too simple too short [hello from the other side of the screen]
RoxProox
#193634914Thursday, July 14, 2016 5:32 PM GMT

@ii No, it is not. I am currently working on the ISRPs.

of     1