of     1   

Midnightsam143
#193630577Thursday, July 14, 2016 4:27 PM GMT

These rules are suppose to help make Cammy Outfitterss a safe and fun group to be in. All these rules must be followed at all times during your stay at Cammy Outfitterss. If you have any questions, PM Midnightsam143. [PART 1: BASIC RULES] -Be kind to EVERYONE no matter what. - Spamming/group advertisement is not allowed in group games or on the wall. - Listen to all the MRs and HRs. - 2.0s and 3.0s are NOT allowed during the show - Do not use inappropriate language. - If there is an issue, PM a HR. - Follow all the ROBLOX rules inside and outside the group games. - Keep track of your wins: [First, Second, Third] - Have fun here at Cammy Outfitterss! [PART 2: RUNWAY RULES] - Cutting, jumping, and spamming are not allowed on the runway. - No talking on the runway unless told to. - NO PROPS! - Walk the whole runway. - All spectators should not be on the runway. - Wait until you are scored before you walk off. (Solo runway) - If you are new to the runway, make sure you are at the end. - Three second spacing (Group runway) - Wait until the person in front of you is off the runway before you go. (Solo runway) - Make sure there is space when you line up. - Do not go before the 25-30 second countdown ends and the host says "Go" [PART 3: FASHION SHOW RULES] - Try your best during every theme, even if you "don't have the theme," all we ask for is for you to try your best. - Listen to all HRs in the game. (If you feel like someone is abusing power contact a Chairwoman or higher immediately!) - Be respectful and positive, we do not accept bullying in this group. - Do not complain about the score you get and reset, just ask for tips and suggestions! (Solo runway) - If you are caught hiding in the game when we do eliminations, you will be put into suspended. - If you get eliminated, or get a low score, always ask for tips and suggestions. - If your reset in line, you do not get your spot back. - Do not asked to be refreshed, just reset. - Have a great time and have fun! - First place winners get 3 robux! [PART 4: HOST RULES] - No AA'ing (admin abusing), NO EXCEPTIONS. AA'ing can be something little like :ff me,me,me,me,me, or something as big as crashing a model that has done nothing wrong. If you are caught AA'ing twice, or even once if it is serious enough, prepare for the Demotion Games. If you are not sure if it's AA'ing always ask before you do it. - Unless you are telling the models something, or you are giving an order please say :h. Do not talk to other a admins via :sm/:m. It is REALLY REALLY REALLY annoying to others. - All HR's must be active. Try to host at least 1-2 times a week. Failure to stay active will result in a demotion. - If you get demoted, do not act crazy. Just ask why and do not argue. You will get your rank back one day - Treat all HRS and models with respect NO MATTER WHAT. - Awards are given to people who did good during that round, try to remember who the people were that won, so you know who to pick for placing. Do not choose random people who come i during the last round for placing. - Do not choose your friends for the winners/do not favoritism! - Do not give anyone admin without permission. - If you are going to be inactive, make sure to contact a Chairwoman+. - When someone wins (First, Second, Third) remember to message Midnightsam143 the usernames and the date. Remember: If ANY of the rules are broke, you will face consequences.

of     1