of     1   

Enderdude87
#193644476Thursday, July 14, 2016 7:40 PM GMT

Basically, every time you complete a basic task on ROBLOX, you would gain Ro-experience (RXP for short). When you receive a certain amount, you level up. Now, why is this a useful idea? 1. It would allow people to EASILY identify those lying about their account age, since you would get a HUGE sum of RXP for every year you play. In other words, even if you did absolutely nothing, if your account is supposedly a year or two old, it should have some levels. 2. There could be prizes given out for reaching certain RL milestones. Items with ROBLOX next to them would be reskins of existing ones, but with the ROBLOX Logo and aesthetics on them. Examples: Level 2: ROBLOX Baseball Cap (Same as the classic, but you could choose the color with this one) Level 5: ROBLOX Color-Changeable Hoodie + Pants Level 10: ROBLOX Shaggy Level 20: ROBLOX Sunglasses Level 50: ROBLOX Top Hat Level 100: Linked Sword (A new, remade version, kinda like the remake of the ROBLOX Baseball Cap) Level 200: ROBLOX Crown of the Federation Level 300: Color-Changeable Sparkle Time Hammer Level 500: RO-Dominus Level 1000 (The Level Cap): ?????????? Heck, these prizes could potentially rotate every couple of months or so, and there could be special RL prizes during events (Ex. Reach RL X during this event for this prize). 3. It would encourage people to play and participate in the community, where they could make actual friends and explore while growing in Ro-levels.
pokepowerup
#193644839Thursday, July 14, 2016 7:46 PM GMT

Wow, great idea! I think that'd make Roblox more popular, and trying to get to LEVEL 1000!!!!! Would be a lot of fun:) └(^O^)┘┌(^O^)┐└(^O^)┐
Framboogle
#193645391Thursday, July 14, 2016 7:53 PM GMT

No, roblox is not a RPG, and I want it where it stands.
EIizabethSchuyler
#193645441Thursday, July 14, 2016 7:54 PM GMT

I don't really know, it's a cool idea, but some of the items are just too powerful, because the Federation hat and the Dominus would lose some items rarity if people could easily get it by doing an event. But still, this idea is cool.
far_m
#193645527Thursday, July 14, 2016 7:56 PM GMT

ro expereience"? more liek banananananananananaana https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpvKDAWlS1A&feature=youtu.be
Enderdude87
#193645794Thursday, July 14, 2016 8:00 PM GMT

@TsundereTom I was expecting a reply like this. Note that I never said getting Ro-levels would be a simple task. Sure, for 2-50, it would be fairly straightforward, but above that, things would spike heavily. By the time you would get a high enough level to obtain the Federation hat and the Dominus, your account would already be a year or two old, and this is assuming you grinded RXP willingly and for long periods of time. It may sound extreme, but hey: They veterans deserve something insane if they played dedicatedly for that long. No puppetman that's illegal
Enderdude87
#193667251Friday, July 15, 2016 1:02 AM GMT

Bump No puppetman that's illegal

of     1