of     1   

AntonioGevurat
#193657343Thursday, July 14, 2016 10:42 PM GMT

Hello, I am the Assistant Dept. Manager for the Referee Department. With this forum its an application you fill out to become a ref in Axis Football League by Marshawn_LynchXXIV. Do not google up the answers or it will result into a denied application. Questions: (Answer your question after the last punctuation.) 1. How active are you on roblox and in the league like be in games reffing when your called up to ref? scale from 1-10. 2. Do you have experience reffing? If so please write down the league and owner of it. 3. Do you swear to not be biased at all times? 4. What is an TOD? 5. What is an FD? Examples: (Give your best opinion and what you will do.) 1. 4th and 10 The QB throws the ball but it drop but the WR gets it after words like it kinda glitched. (Pick answers from A to D you can only pick one.) A. INC and will result to a TOD. B. Caught and will be an FD. C. Redo the play. D. Talk about it with other refs to agree on the call.
TastefulBMXKd
#193665466Friday, July 15, 2016 12:39 AM GMT

1. How active are you on roblox and in the league like be in games reffing when your called up to ref? scale from 1-10. Im active 8 2. Do you have experience reffing? If so please write down the league and owner of it. SEC Owner KinqBravesHD 3. Do you swear to not be biased at all times? If players keep sayn stupid stuff and Head coaches 4. What is an TOD? Turnover on down 5. What is an FD? First Down 1. 4th and 10 The QB throws the ball but it drop but the WR gets it after words like it kinda glitched. (Pick answers from A to D you can only pick one.) Like I said if the players make me mad but in the responible way I will pick D Talk about it with the refs to agree on the call
AntonioGevurat
#193682169Friday, July 15, 2016 3:34 AM GMT

Ok I will look over it tomorrow with the head of reffing. Thank you for sending in an application.
Domoking234
#193786482Saturday, July 16, 2016 12:33 PM GMT

1.How active are you on roblox and in the league like be in games reffing when your called up to ref? active 7.5 2.Do you have experience reffing? If so please write down the league and owner of it. League: American Football League [AFL] Owner: Marshawn_LynchXXIV 3.Do you swear to not be biased at all times? I will not be biased at all times even if i get yelled at 4. What is an TOD? A TOD (Turnover on Downs) is when a team does not convert 10 or more yards in 4 plays (Sacks, Penalties, ect.) 5. What is an FD? A FD (First Down) is when a team gets 10 or more yards on a offensive run or pass the player must cross the yellow first down marker do get a first down 1. 4th and 10 The QB throws the ball but it drop but the WR gets it after words like it kinda glitched. (Pick answers from A to D you can only pick one.) I would pick D unless i am not the Head Referee and he/she does not review it.
AntonioGevurat
#193790649Saturday, July 16, 2016 2:16 PM GMT

Please say a different league then this one.
cuchuIainn
#193792052Saturday, July 16, 2016 2:50 PM GMT

1. How active are you on roblox and in the league like be in games reffing when your called up to ref? scale from 1-10. minus 5 2. Do you have experience reffing? If so please write down the league and owner of it. yep i was ofl ref for like 1 season 3. Do you swear to not be biased at all times? do bribes count 4. What is an TOD? a tod* is a touch of death 5. What is an FD? a fd* is the final destination movie Examples: (Give your best opinion and what you will do.) 1. 4th and 10 The QB throws the ball but it drop but the WR gets it after words like it kinda glitched. (Pick answers from A to D you can only pick one.) A. INC and will result to a TOD. B. Caught and will be an FD. C. Redo the play. D. Talk about it with other refs to agree on the call. my answer: E leave the game SCENES SCENES SCENES
AntonioGevurat
#193794777Saturday, July 16, 2016 3:34 PM GMT

I am sorry you do not have the requirements to become a ref I am sorry.
chris0redfield0bsaa
#193848949Sunday, July 17, 2016 5:13 AM GMT

1. How active are you on roblox and in the league like be in games reffing when your called up to ref? scale from 1-10.I Am Active 10 2. Do you have experience reffing? If so please write down the league and owner of it. =NFL= Referee Department,NFL11vs11HR 3. Do you swear to not be biased at all times?Yes,Sir. 4. What is an TOD? TurnOver On Downs 5. What is an FD? First Down 1. 4th and 10 The QB throws the ball but it drop but the WR gets it after words like it kinda glitched. (Pick answers from A to D you can only pick one.) A. INC and will result to a TOD. B. Caught and will be an FD. C. Redo the play. D. Talk about it with other refs to agree on the Call I choose.A. INC and will result to a TOD.
Domoking234
#193865886Sunday, July 17, 2016 1:20 PM GMT

Minecraft0479 i was a ref last season
Domoking234
#193865918Sunday, July 17, 2016 1:20 PM GMT

minecraft0279*
AntonioGevurat
#193871573Sunday, July 17, 2016 3:16 PM GMT

You need to say a different league

of     1