supermariobunny
#194873366Friday, July 29, 2016 5:06 PM GMT

(I know, I know, I'm sorry, I'll get to posting as soon as I can.) (Also, I'm an admin? Well, thanks! I'll try my best again.)
marc12267
#194873490Friday, July 29, 2016 5:07 PM GMT

(Jaune and Team RWBY are at Wood Ranch, The JoJos are still trying to adjust to the new world, Parso's trying to find the source of whatever happened, and we are still waiting for responses.)
ConsulLegarus
#194877165Friday, July 29, 2016 6:00 PM GMT

(When you wait 3 days for kit to reply) Ares I walk up the street into the coastal Texas city while my army overruns the place.
roquinha9
#194877318Friday, July 29, 2016 6:02 PM GMT

(I think Kit left. How about you fight the being known as the strongest of all gods instead?)
Tailsdahfox136
#194880882Friday, July 29, 2016 6:54 PM GMT

[Zombies Crew] The merry band of maggot-bag murderers use the faded road to guide them on their path to civilisation. While they hadn't seen any undead in a while, the flesh-jockey bastards came in waves, one after another, with increasing strength, speed, and vitality. There was usually about a ten minute break between each wave. Seems Sammy wanted to give them a fighting chance. "Ninety-nine bottles of v0dka of wall, ninety nine bottles of v0dka, you take one down, pass it around..." Nikolai then trails off into mumbling and burping as he continues to swig from a dusty bottle of alcohol. "Ve need to find zhe perks und pack-a-punch if ve vant to survive for much longer, if only ve could hitch a ride or steal a car from somevon." The Doctor complains. "Do not worry, Edward, we shall find somewhere to fortify ourselves soon enough, and with honour, we shall smite these honourless heathens," Takeo says to the doctor, reassuring him.
soccerman611
#194885937Friday, July 29, 2016 8:00 PM GMT

Stimpy By now the TV still isn't working. "Maybe having TV isn't too easy, but at least I made my bed!" I say, walking towards my bed. "I think I'm going to take a nap for now." I say, tired as I go on my bed, ready to sleep. that's a-spicy-a meatball!
kitrain
#194888481Friday, July 29, 2016 8:34 PM GMT

Eva(n) I woke up, there was no murdered people, I was still alive, almost in a heatstroke and dead in a shack in the middle of the desert. Sighing, I shifted my now slightly rusted armor so I can get back up and continue my journey, by instinct I knew civilization was just beyond, but it has been two days without water and food and I can't go much farther. "I must, for Ethen..." I muttered to myself before hefting my blade and trudging along.
FactionGuerrilla
#194892486Friday, July 29, 2016 9:25 PM GMT

-Haggard- The demoman glanced at his surroundings- the people all around him. He didn't want to make a scene, but he wanted to talk to this mystery sniper comfortably. Hags thought about his choices for a moment as he grew closer to the man, and made his decision. He began to push his way through people in his way as he tried to get to the man. "'Scuse me, pardon me, comin' through..." He muttered as he kept his eyes fixed upon the sniper. He tried to reach over and tap the sniper on the shoulder.
roquinha9
#194942953Saturday, July 30, 2016 1:30 PM GMT

(I would be really grateful if succes told me which characters of his are interacting other characters. Otherwise I can't progress the story.)
succesfulfundude
#194954987Saturday, July 30, 2016 5:02 PM GMT

(quilava: jotaro unnamed typhlosion: giorno and jolyne white spear: parso (not at the moment) zoroark and southpaw: josuke riolu: team rwby pay attention, roq >:()
roquinha9
#194955060Saturday, July 30, 2016 5:03 PM GMT

(You know better than anyone that I only pay attention to my posts.... And my opponent's posts.)
succesfulfundude
#194955271Saturday, July 30, 2016 5:07 PM GMT

(i do?)
roquinha9
#194955304Saturday, July 30, 2016 5:08 PM GMT

(And since you're online.... Respond to the, or do I have to?)
luckeewolf
#194955486Saturday, July 30, 2016 5:11 PM GMT

(ayy success good friend yes I'll give many thanks if you accept Mein CS
succesfulfundude
#194956003Saturday, July 30, 2016 5:19 PM GMT

(i got this batch luckee's accepted, too) Jotaro: Soon enough, Quilava guides you to the restaurant, glass panes allowing you to look inside. The placed looked sophisticated enough, and the food looked to be somewhat good. "So, whaddya say?" Quilava asks, probably a bit afraid that you'll straight up leave. Josuke: "Oh, apologies!" He laughs. "Are you from another country, or another world?" He follows up. While the question seems like a joke at first, after looking at the man's expression, you soon realize it's completely serious. Jolyne and Giorno: "So, why're you guys dressed so weird? I've never seen clothing like that before." The Typhlosion calls over his back, taking to the sidewalk. The town, now visible, seems to be bustling, cars constantly passing by. Newly-furbished houses decorate the other side of the street, with the side you're on filled with businesses. Parso: You can't see any cannon. The boulders seem to be raining from the sky, but it didn't really feel natural, and they didn't appear to be stopping any time soon. Haggard: He moves out of your range before you can get to him, but at the least, you notice a large metal device on his left wrist. What it may be used for, you don't know, but it's rather interesting... Tselner: Two hours. TWO HOURS TO FIND A CITY. Or at least a sign that tells you, "Los Angeles: One Mile North" At least it's a start (roq help with tails i still dunno what to say for him)
succesfulfundude
#194956251Saturday, July 30, 2016 5:23 PM GMT

Team RWBY: "Maybe we can eat somewhere else... Weiss, where did you say you wanted to go?" Riolu inquires, scratching his head.
roquinha9
#194956326Saturday, July 30, 2016 5:24 PM GMT

The ground right infront of the Zombie Crew's car starts to rumble and crack open as multiple arms come out of the ground. They were obviously zombies since their arms were missing meat.... But since you are driving a car at who-knows-what speed then you probably didn't know. Anyways, they emerged and are ready to eat your brains and dance when you finally die, for some strange reason.
roquinha9
#194957138Saturday, July 30, 2016 5:36 PM GMT

Character Sheet: (* means optional) Name: Fyrok Age: ???? Gender: Male Appearance: Fyrok is said to be a "fire man", as in, his body is made out of fire. He stands at 8'4 height with what seems to be an average muscular build. He wears a red hood that belongs to a crimson red trench coat, along with googles with green glass and a crimson red bandana. He wears an orange shirt with long sleeves underneath the trench coat and dark leather gloves. He wears a dark belt with a silver buckle, dark jeans and dark boots. Species (What species is your character? If a species that you came up with, don't forget to include "Custom" afterwards: ex. *insert species here* (Custom)): Fire man. Personality: He's pretty calm despite being hot-headed and he's rather silent when compared to his counter part. Powers*: Pyrokinesis. Weapons*: His fists. Residential Universe (where does the character come from originally? if a universe that you came up with, don't forget to include "Custom" after: ex. *insert universe here* (Custom)): Futuristic Universe (custom). Other: He's back... And less cringey. Also, here's a badass quote. "Instead of burning in helll, let me save you the trip and burn you right now."
GearBlade654
#194957374Saturday, July 30, 2016 5:39 PM GMT

(A. X. Waiting for response)
Tailsdahfox136
#194958728Saturday, July 30, 2016 5:57 PM GMT

We are not in a car, as none of the characters know how to drive.
marc12267
#194960112Saturday, July 30, 2016 6:17 PM GMT

WEISS Now's my second chance. These semi-picky members of this team I'm on are about to get a taste of the posh fanciness I'm used to. "Picasso."
ConsulLegarus
#194960862Saturday, July 30, 2016 6:27 PM GMT

(Anyone in Texas?)
FactionGuerrilla
#194961219Saturday, July 30, 2016 6:32 PM GMT

(Now there is.) -Edward Richtofen- A small distance away from Ares and his army, a red portal popped up out of thin air, fluctuating in shape in size. When it formed an oval-esque circle, a familiar German was spat out of it, falling onto the ground and dropping a small, ancient-looking sphere... That glowed. He scrambled forwards towards the artifact and grabbed it once more before turning around to see the portal close up. He swore in German before speaking up. "Mein Gott... What have I done?!?!" -Haggard- The giant scowled angrily, then tried to get the sniper's attention in a different way. He cleared his throat before speaking. "Ahem. Sir? Errr, sir? What are ya doing here? With a giant-ass rifle on your back?" He inquired, lowering his vouce at the last part in an attempt not to draw attention.
SagePakkana
#194985980Sunday, July 31, 2016 12:28 AM GMT

Jotaro The place seems good to me, but I don't care about the restaurant. I just want to know if this place has really good food. Josuke "I'm from a....different world." I answer. Giorno "Its our regular clothing-" Jolyne "Hey..." I interrupted him, giving him a menacing glare "What do you mean "our"? We only just met, dumbass."
roquinha9
#195027436Sunday, July 31, 2016 3:35 PM GMT

(I am still waiting for Super's reply.) Tselner The Russian keeps on driving the car through the desert, coming face to face with some american soldiers that he easily outruns since he's on a jeep.