ConsulLegarus
#195031513Sunday, July 31, 2016 4:49 PM GMT

Ares A minotaur followed by two men rush at Richtofen yelling war cries
FactionGuerrilla
#195032208Sunday, July 31, 2016 4:59 PM GMT

-Richtofen- The German heard the war cries and spun around to see the Minotaur. He whipped out his Wunderwaffe and flipped a switch on it, powering it up with the power of Element 115. "I thought the dragons would be the last mythical creatures I would deal with... I'm wrong. I am so wrong!" He exclaimed to himself before firing a shot at the minotaur in the hopes of taking both it and its little body guards out with one shot.
GearBlade654
#195032556Sunday, July 31, 2016 5:04 PM GMT

(Guys, question when I add XCOM later. Should I make a new XCOM or a really powerful XCOM?)
Tailsdahfox136
#195035030Sunday, July 31, 2016 5:39 PM GMT

[Zombies Crew] Each member of the crew share a grin as the zombies slowly drag themselves up from the fiery pits of hell. They each open their mouths, yelling a war cry that is distinct to each one's personality. "STAY AWAY FROM MY V0DKA!" "FRESH MEAT!" "COME AND EAT IT, MEATSACK!" "DIE, HONOURLESS FOOLS!" A hail of sub-automatic fire hails down upon the undead as they claw their way from the ground, a certain greenskin race would probably say this is not 'enuff dakka' but it will suffice for dealing with these foolish corpses. Some of the zombies manage to get up before they can be put down, however. One swings at the Imperial Japanese soldier, however, the nimble Takeo ducks under the swipe and retaliates, cleaving the zombie from waist to shoulder cleanly. It falls limply to the ground. Richtofen repeatedly stabs an unfortunate soul who had gotten within arms reach of him, laughing maniacally. Blood gushes from repeated stab wounds, but each is meant to draw out pain than be lethal. Dempsey blasts away a zombie with the close range burst from his B.A.R, sending grey matter and crimson flying against the bleached desert earth. Another nightmare barrels towards the marine, but is knocked clean on it's ass when Dempsey rifle butts it in the forehead. Nikolai's submachine gun rattles away at a few zombies, riddling their already dead corpses with more holes, as the rest of his drum magazine is emptied, the group crumples to the ground, the yellow glow of element one fifteen fading from their eyes.
supermariobunny
#195043930Sunday, July 31, 2016 7:40 PM GMT

(I'll start posting now. I have a lot to reply to, so it might take a while. Sorry.)
supermariobunny
#195046810Sunday, July 31, 2016 8:17 PM GMT

(Also, I'm still writing, but Marc, I'm wondering what Ruby will think about Dr. Robotnik's preposterous amount of robots, gadgets, and weapons, lol.) -"It's pretty hard to stay anonymous when you're the world's greatest secret agent."-
GearBlade654
#195048141Sunday, July 31, 2016 8:35 PM GMT

LaserBlade654 I return, firing my laser machine guns at an airship, then I fire a proton bomb at it. I look at the other airships and see... wait, what are on those airships? Minions? I can't tell...
FactionGuerrilla
#195048703Sunday, July 31, 2016 8:43 PM GMT

(RIP; Super went offlie. Oh, and I'm calling Sanic right now. Inb4 Iron makes Sanic just like how he made the Overwatch woman- whoever she was called- when I called Overwatch.)
roquinha9
#195049244Sunday, July 31, 2016 8:50 PM GMT

(I want a huge and active battle to start right now....)
supermariobunny
#195049433Sunday, July 31, 2016 8:52 PM GMT

~Bowser, Ganondorf, and Dr. Robotnik~ The Goomba seemed to recoil slightly in surprise as PeNny began speaking to them, and tried to force themself not to turn around to listen. Obviously, they felt uncomfortable with talking, and probably for good reason, too. Bowser would definitely not be very happy if he found out that they was talking to the prisoners. Regardless, as PeNny finished speaking, they sighed, turned their body around slightly, and began to respond. "M-Man, I can't be talking you! What if..." They began, before stopping themselves and beginning to respond properly. "Well... Yeah, but it's not like I have another choice. Didn't you hear what he said? I WANT my own mother to recognise me! Getting set on fire's not exactly a nice experience! I would know!" The Goomba responded, their speech getting quicker and quicker as they went on. Suddenly, they could both feel the ship begin to turn around, and the airship soon began heading back to the castle. "And besides, uh... Bowser's never really been successful with this kind of thing. He usually ends up getting humiliated by one or two plumbers every time. 'Course, that was when he didn't have two other people with him-" They were almost done with their sentence when the Koopa from before came back, obviously worried by what they were seeing. "D-Dude! What are you doing? You know we can't talk to the prisoners! Jeez, what if Bowser saw you? You'd be mince meat!" They cried out, as they jogged back over to the prison cell. "Yeah, but Bowser's not here, is he?" The Goomba responded, to which the Koopa could only "but" and "uh" and "erm" to, before muttering an "I guess?". Clearly in contrast to what he was so worried about a few seconds ago, he threw in a comment to PeNny. "So, uh... Are you, like, a robot? I don't mean to be rude, but you, uh, look like one. Do you know who Dr. Robotnik is? That kooky scientist guy on the hologram earlier? He sure has a thing with robots. If I were you, I'd be worried out of my shell that he doesn't get his hands on me." The Koopa said quickly, as if he didn't want anyone to hear. What did he mean by that? Meanwhile, as the Titan grabbed Ganondorf's hand and aimed to throw him far away, Ganondorf's face visibly turned into one of anger, and you could briefly see the Triforce of Power hover out of his pocket, before Ganondorf yelled and pushed forward his chest, causing a preposterously large, circular shockwave to almost certainly blast the Titan back, the colour of the massive shockwave being a dark purple, and the sheer power behind it caused nearly the entire area to shake, almost spilling Dr. Robotnik's popcorn in his robot. In fact, it was so powerful, that it caused a HUGE explosion and a blinding, white flash as the shockwave caused chaos. Very surprisingly, nobody had died as a result of the chaos going on. These people must have been very careful. Ganondorf then landed where Bowser and Dr. Robotnik were, and, again, his Triforce of Power began hovering slightly out of his pocket. "I've had ENOUGH of you!" Ganondorf shouted, as he began channelling the awesome energy of the Triforce of Power into an incredible beam of dark energy, as he folded his arms, letting the Triforce do the charging and the firing of the beam for him. "See you later, chump!" Bowser gloated, as he took in a deep breath, and you could see the flames in the back of his throat almost turn white as it illuminated the entire area around him, obviously being a very, very powerful stream of fire that he was charging up. "Well, you know what they say! The more, the merr- oh, no, no, I'm not saying that again. That really messed up my microphone last time." Robotnik awkwardly said, as he just decided to shut up, obviously flustered, as he began to transform his Death Egg robot into the Laser-Firing position again, causing the blue laser to illuminate the area as well, but not as much as Bowser's flames were doing. Regardless, that probably doesn't have any effect on how painful all these attacks will be if they hit the Titan. It also wouldn't be good to think about how painful it would all be, because they all just fired all at once, the sheer force of the attacks all at once causing incredible shaking in the area and an INCREDIBLE explosion.
roquinha9
#195050221Sunday, July 31, 2016 9:04 PM GMT

(Hope you don't mind super, but we could use Titan of Terror's theme song for this battle. https://soundcloud.com/mmomusic/roblox-telamons-sword-the-wind) The Titan simply stood there as he slowly lifted up his sword and used it to block all of the three attacks. The force only made him stumble back a bit but he simply stood there in his own fearsome pose, brushing off all of the attacks like they were simple flies. After the explosion, sand and dust was all scattered across the place but when it finally vanished Ganondorf, Robotnik and Bowser could see the Titan still standing and with some dust on his armor that he didn't even bother to clear. He then puts the sword behind his back as darkness began to surround both of his hands and soon his entire arm. Multiple shadow minions emerged from the ground and they looked quite tough and obviously ready for a fight. The Titan was ready to show the villains what his true power was like as his eyes began to glow more red than ever. The Titan's minions would take care of Robotnik and Bowser while the Titan was busy fighting Ganondorf. He may be a God, but he's no fool. The Titan runs up to Ganondorf, delivering punches to his face and stomach. It was very noticeable and obvious that each punch was stronger than the last one as the ground began to shake, more than before.
Perambulation
#195062655Monday, August 01, 2016 12:09 AM GMT

(I'm back, so can I have a recap since I've been gone?)
ForeverTaIl
#195064835Monday, August 01, 2016 12:42 AM GMT

(yo, wuz good) hi im you ||||| pushin for #99
roquinha9
#195100107Monday, August 01, 2016 1:39 PM GMT

Zombie Crew The zombies are easily beaten but more emerge from the ground and among them seems to be a bigger one.... I am taking a guess and tell you that he's their boss and possibly the strongest one in the group. It's best if you take him out first.
FactionGuerrilla
#195103818Monday, August 01, 2016 3:02 PM GMT

(@Peram: Welcome back from the dead. Not much happened, but I'll give you a quick low-down in 10 "facts" as much as I can. I suggest you read where you left off of, though- somewhere around page 15, if I'm correct. 1. RP-wise, admins were appointed: Me, Roq, and Super. We were told to handle NPC stuff, but I personally would not like to meddle around with the NPCs unless the client tells ME to do it. Which I'm starting to regret, because I feel like Roq is doing a really poor job for Tails. 2. The Original Zombies crew from the CoD series is fighting the generic undead along with a so-called boss... Yawn. 3. Roq's Russian soldier is fleeing with Dogmeat 2.0, from the looks of it. 4. Marc's RWBY Crew- plus Jaune, I'm not missing you!- is in Las Vegas looking for stuff to eat. 5. Sage's crew... Well, I'm not really sure what they're doing. I know someone is with a Quilava/Cyndaquil, and a second pair is with... Eric the Typhlosion?????????????????[x100]? 6. Apparently Roleplay Parsoktek is being attacked by giant-ass boulders. 7. Ares is attacking Texas, and the Origins Edward Richtofen just happens to be smack dab in the middle of the fighting. 8. George Gordon "Haggard" Junior, your average military pyromaniac, is on a train trying to figure out what a dude with a sniper is doing. 9. A big-ass battle between the big fat Titan of Terror- or Tater ToT- and Ganondorf + Bowser + Doctor Robotnik/Eggman is going on. RoxProox's robot damsel in distress is talking to Bowser's minions. 10. And someone's dude is getting pounded by a robot in a pizza place? I guess so, or something like that. Either way, that dude is RPing by himself. Regardless, that's all I can sum up for you. If I'm missing something- I don't know what Gear's characters are doing- go ahead and ask around some more.) (P.S. @Roq: Could I take over for you after Tails responds? Just want to know and stuff like that.) (P.P.S. Anyone want to take over as NPC "Commander"? Y'know, bring my crappy ISRPing skills from CLASH over to here?)
roquinha9
#195104141Monday, August 01, 2016 3:07 PM GMT

(Go on Faction. I don't even know what to do with Tails.)
Golden_General
#195104846Monday, August 01, 2016 3:20 PM GMT

*Parso* There apparently seems to be no cannon. (Sorry for metaplay.) So I decide to go back in my car and drive further until I see anything that gives out the sources.
ConsulLegarus
#195109804Monday, August 01, 2016 4:41 PM GMT

Ares The Minotaur falls dead, one of the men also die and flies backwards the last one closes the distance and swings at Richtofen. He also yells calling for reinforcements. (Since Vosa is a necromancer and kit ran away he's fightin zombie crew now.) Vosa The zombie free notice a lot of the zombies have purple energy around their eyes and holes in their bodies. Even some of the zombies that still had a head stood back up as the energy took over. I stood back hiding in the shadows as my magic saturates the area urging the zombies even harder than their unquenchable hunger would. They seem more aggressive and even the shuffling seems faster.
Tailsdahfox136
#195109931Monday, August 01, 2016 4:42 PM GMT

(Do you guys think I have the Zombies characters well... In character? Like, are they accurate?)
Perambulation
#195110796Monday, August 01, 2016 4:54 PM GMT

(parso, what happened with Benson, so I can hop in this RP once more)
Golden_General
#195111570Monday, August 01, 2016 5:05 PM GMT

(Eric is driving in the freeway towards Lee.)
roquinha9
#195112017Monday, August 01, 2016 5:10 PM GMT

(I want this roleplay to be more active....)
Perambulation
#195114290Monday, August 01, 2016 5:41 PM GMT

Eric As I drive the freeway, I have a moment of confusion and swerve the car unexpectedly. Quickly, I catch on the wild wheel and divert it back to the safety of the road before I shake my head once more. What happened back there? I guess I'm a lot more tired than I thought I was. "Alright, let's continue to Pilot Lee's position, Tech Sgt. Ranson."
FactionGuerrilla
#195115628Monday, August 01, 2016 5:59 PM GMT

(Too busy wandering ex-Boston with Dogmeat. Also, ummmm, you wanna void your description, Roq? @Tails: Yeah, of course ya do. They're perfect!) -Richtofen- He reacted quickly to the final man, and pulled out his Ragnaroks. He leapt into the air towards his foe, yelling as he did. "What comes up.. MUST COME DOWN!" He shouted, smashing his weapons into the ground to produce a shockwave that probably would obliterate his enemy.
GearBlade654
#195117518Monday, August 01, 2016 6:26 PM GMT

(Should I call back my old XCOM?) Lee "Emergency! The city is under attack! Civilians are under attack, evacuating civilians!" I command my drones to help evacuate civilians. Weird, where are the ground enemies? Are they somewhere else? R. Gear I keep evacuating civilians, while looking up. What is going on? I need to know what the invaders are... Where's XCOM?