roquinha9
#195786240Wednesday, August 10, 2016 12:41 AM GMT

(I guess that's a no then, therefore this roleplay will remain unactive.)
marc12267
#195786453Wednesday, August 10, 2016 12:43 AM GMT

(You don't have to be succ to control them. Thus, you can try practicing the personalities of succ's characters so you can be able to nearly nail controlling them.)
Henrypika
#195786476Wednesday, August 10, 2016 12:44 AM GMT

(Event before I die of boredom... Please)
ConsulLegarus
#195786880Wednesday, August 10, 2016 12:48 AM GMT

Will I morph my arm into a saw and try to cut the armor off the girl to let air in Ares Most of the archers fall but the rest hide behind cover, leaping up to fire their arrows at you in random shots. Vosa The Minotaur slams right into Tank Dempsey throwing him into his friends.
roquinha9
#195787212Wednesday, August 10, 2016 12:53 AM GMT

(I can't impersonate them correctly even if I try because they were created by succes. If you want me to create an event, sure I will do it. But impersonating his characters? Impossible.)
Henrypika
#195787261Wednesday, August 10, 2016 12:53 AM GMT

-Henry- "Wow, of all places I hafta be, why do I jump through the tear and land in the most boring of areas?! I don't even know where I am!"
Henrypika
#195788345Wednesday, August 10, 2016 1:07 AM GMT

(Oh, did I have to wait for my character to be "accepted"? In case I didn't need to...) -Henry- "Ok, ok, think... Look..." *scans the skyline* "A city... Ok... Now...where is a signpost??" -takes rifle off back - unlocks safety - primes styler- "ok..."
Cubbypower
#195795247Wednesday, August 10, 2016 2:27 AM GMT

Name: cubby Age: 11 Gender: male Appearance:some kid with brown eyes and hair Species: person Personality: happy Powers*: Weapons*: Residential Universe: this one
succesfulfundude
#195808371Wednesday, August 10, 2016 5:41 AM GMT

(YO DOES HENRY HAVE A NINETALES HYBRID ALRIGHT I'M BACK)
succesfulfundude
#195810519Wednesday, August 10, 2016 6:34 AM GMT

(he's accepted too) Jolyne and Giorno: "What'd he do...?" Sunny asks cautiously. His ears droop a little and he shifts around uncomfortably, which could possibly signal that he feels nervous about the question. Josuke: "Thank you. Please, meet me downstairs when you are prepared." Excalibur bows once again before making a mighty and majestic spin-leap through the window, tucking in his arms to avoid hitting the sides. He then falls towards the pavement, but before you could say anything, Zoroark holds out his arm. "I have a feeling he can survive that. I'm ready to go whenever. Southpaw?" The fox Pokemon looks back at the wolf, who closes his eyes and nods. Being animals (or something like an animal in the Pokemon's case), it would only be natural that they wouldn't need any sort of equipment. Zoroark looks back at you, his eyes sparkling with suppressed excitement. Jotaro: When you step outside, you can clearly see Quilava looking around frantically, hoping to find a sign that perhaps Dio has already caught on. Obviously, that's not the case. "Do you have anything that could get his attention from... I dunno, halfway across the world?" He inquires, not daring to take his eyes off of the side of the road he's looking at. You could see his heat vents and how they were sparking, and that meant he was anxious. Anxious for a battle. Zoey: The vendor smiles and waves wordlessly. He had some sort of honest aura about him, something that told you he liked doing this for others, even if it did seem like an incredibly boring job. The waves continue to wash onto the shore, spraying you with small bits of water. It was quite the relaxing experience, truly, and perhaps you could just settle down here. But first, you needed a place to stay. Where exactly would that be? Team RWBY: Braixen nods, glancing once again at Riolu, who was entertaining himself by flicking his utensils at Ruby's. "This guy right here?" She suddenly puts an arm around him and pulls him close, which the Aura Pokemon reacts to by trying to pull himself away to no avail. "He's hiding some serious power. He can evolve into something more powerful called a Lucario whenever, but likes staying in this form for some reason." Riolu then opens his mouth to say something, but Braixen slides his arm to meet his lips and shut them before he could. "As I was saying, me and him are good friends. We go dungeon crawling together, if you could call it that. Me, him, and an even closer friend to him, Eric. He's off shopping at Macy's since my sister Delphox wanted to go there after launching Riolu and your friend here. Of course, I only hypnotize HIM-" She noogies Riolu, who laughs into her wrist. "Just because he gets annoying sometimes, as you've seen." Hilariously, he doesn't even protest. Apoc Xenon: The ocean goes on for miles and miles. Whichever one it may be, it didn't matter. There was nothing to be seen, no indicators, no boats, no helicopters, absolutely nada that would help determine where you are -- or, in that case, whether civilization was even around here. However, what was jarring was how close the ocean floor was. That would mean you're close to shore, even though you were in the middle of who-knows. But that probably isn't so important, because you see a giant... something, is the best you could call it, break the surface just for a second hundreds of meters away. Haggard: "Soldier?" The man asks before he smirks, his mouth wavering for a moment. He then unexpectedly gives a good, hearty laugh, spinning his damaged firearm and masterfully inserting it into a holster on his waist before smacking you on the back. "Nah, you've got me all wrong. I'm a survivalist, plain and simple." He chuckles. "Nothing too interesting about it." Henry: There, to your right! You're on a freshly paved road -- er, it's sidewalk, actually, which was also fairly new. The sign said "Welcome to Chicago" on it, which was a weird welcoming coming from an inanimate object, am I right? Haha. Anyways, cars whizz past noisily. Everyone seemed to be in such a rush, which is understandable -- judging by the sky's position, it was lunchtime. Crowds of people walked by you, not even caring about your weapons. But there were a few blending in in the masses that seemed to be... not human. Maybe you should look around, as this seemed to be normal for everyone. Heck, you could get away with being a Pokemon, I think.
SagePakkana
#195811322Wednesday, August 10, 2016 6:55 AM GMT

Jolyne "He....put up a fake case against me and I got into jail for that." Josuke "Well? I'm ready, so...." Jotaro "No..."
succesfulfundude
#195812084Wednesday, August 10, 2016 7:14 AM GMT

Jolyne and Giorno: "Wow, that sounds... kinda familiar, to be honest." Sunny mutters. "Did you get him back for that?" He asks, rubbing his neck nervously and twitching his ears. "Because the last time I heard something like that, it took the court case to get him out of there. And he was a legend, you know?" Josuke: Zoroark smiles, then disappears in a cloud of of smoke. Southpaw then perks up before you could say something. "I know where he's at. Darn it..." He sighs as if he were used to this behavior from the Pokemon. He leads you downstairs, where both of your new allies are waiting. "Do you believe you'll be able to keep up with me? I am not fully human anymore." Excalibur asks, and after his stunt upstairs, he actually kinda sounded believable. You needed some means of transportation to getting to your destination as soon as possible. Jotaro: Quilava doesn't move for a few seconds, then frowns. "Well, we can't have him walking around doing whatever. The World, as you now know, isn't something to be messed with, and seeing as how I can't see Stands..." Quilava looks directly at you, a twinkle in his eyes that expressed something in between admiration and nervousness. "I might not be much help." (you're free to bring in dio though sage)
SagePakkana
#195812374Wednesday, August 10, 2016 7:21 AM GMT

Jolyne "Yeah...but I did not kill him though." Josuke "Yeah, I believe you." Jotaro "Well in that case, we-" Just as I was about to finish, all of a sudden, a knife got stuck into Quilava's neck. It was so sudden, who could have done this? No, don't tell me...
SagePakkana
#195812802Wednesday, August 10, 2016 7:34 AM GMT

http://pastebin.com/hqKrksiC
k3rl343
#195813319Wednesday, August 10, 2016 7:50 AM GMT

(just wondering this still open to joiners?) im a bit late to the party
SagePakkana
#195813449Wednesday, August 10, 2016 7:55 AM GMT

(its still open)
roquinha9
#195823829Wednesday, August 10, 2016 2:04 PM GMT

(Reply to Tselner you lazy ass.)
bigbriangoad
#195824025Wednesday, August 10, 2016 2:09 PM GMT

this thread reminds me of fasts Fried not Baked
marc12267
#195831081Wednesday, August 10, 2016 4:25 PM GMT

RUBY I drop my utensils and catch whatever that Pokemon threw at me., as I smile. YANG I giggled a bit before saying, "Oh, come on, you know he's reserving it for later. Right, guys?" WEISS I raise an eyebrow, doubting that Pokemon on whether she REALLY is a friend of that careless Pokemon or not.
marc12267
#195831424Wednesday, August 10, 2016 4:30 PM GMT

(Forgot Zoey.) ZOEY Hmm... A place to stay in the city... Perhaps a motel could work... I begin looking for a motel to stay in.
Golden_General
#195831610Wednesday, August 10, 2016 4:33 PM GMT

*Parso* "Hmm, a cannon? It must be far off then." I thought to myself. I drove towards the west side and got off.
Tailsdahfox136
#195833512Wednesday, August 10, 2016 5:04 PM GMT

[Zombies Crew] Richtofen is suddenly struck by the minotaur and he goes flying nearly twenty feet... Crashing through the window of a conveniently placed bar, that is for some odd reason in the middle of the desert and already has planks on the windows. (Just like every location they end up in.) [If you find this too god-moddy, feel free to void it] Dempsey blasts away at the crawlers, several rounds flying towards the rotting corpses. The Japanese warrior and Russian turn their attention to the giant minotaur. "Grenades Nikki?" Takeo asks. "Pssh, you won't be able to ambush your mother over there." The Russian takes a swig from the bottle in his hand. Takeo rolls his eyes, picking two German stick grenades from a pouch on his hip and yanking the pins out of both with his index and middle fingers. He rolls them towards the large beast.
roquinha9
#195836288Wednesday, August 10, 2016 5:43 PM GMT

(Do you guys want me to create multiple events for your characters? Because I want this to get active.)
Golden_General
#195839614Wednesday, August 10, 2016 6:29 PM GMT

(I would be fine with that.)
Tailsdahfox136
#195840922Wednesday, August 10, 2016 6:46 PM GMT

(Also Vosa, I'd appreciate if you didn't post two actions when I haven't had the time or the internet to post one. Thanks.)