succesfulfundude
#195841813Wednesday, August 10, 2016 6:59 PM GMT

("You lazy ass." did somebody poop into your coffee this morning?)
roquinha9
#195844486Wednesday, August 10, 2016 7:33 PM GMT

(Yes. A dog did it.)
succesfulfundude
#195844631Wednesday, August 10, 2016 7:35 PM GMT

(DOWN SCOTT DOWN alright hold on)
GearBlade654
#195859716Wednesday, August 10, 2016 10:45 PM GMT

Apoc Xenon Only one thing to do, maybe I can get back to my world... I swim to the big object. Wonder what that thing is?
Henrypika
#195862539Wednesday, August 10, 2016 11:22 PM GMT

(Yea, the backstory is going to be on my profile soon enough... Give it time...) -Henry- "So..." -turns on P*DA comms- "Hey guys I could use a ride over..." -gets hit over the head by _____- (I dunno, fill in the blanks)
succesfulfundude
#195890763Thursday, August 11, 2016 4:56 AM GMT

(dio is accepted) Tselner: I dunno... the city seemed quiet and controlled. Boring, even. You'd need to voluntarily look around if you wanted to see some action. Jolyne and Giorno: "...Huh." Sunny remarks, trying to keep a straight face but failing to realize his ears had settled down against his head, indicating just a slight bit of fear. They instantly perk up, however, when he opens his mouth again. "I'm actually kinda hungry. It's almost lunch, too, so..." He shrugs and closes his eyes. "Anyone up for some food?" Josuke: Excalibur, without another word, leaps backwards, spinning through the air incredibly fast. Southpaw and Zoroark take on after him, both of them falling only a little behind. It'd take a lot of energy to catch up to them, let alone reach the area you were leaving to at the same pace. Jotaro: Quilava instantly pulls out the knife, nothing dripping from the wound, not even the slightest hint of blood. Instead, he coughs violently as if he just inhaled a bug. "Must you humans be so rough?! Sheesh, as many of those I can take, That still feels uncomfortable!" He complains, looking around. "I mean, I guess I can make an excuse for YOU..." He emphasizes the "you" to what seems to be no one, but you know who he's referring to. "But it's still not cool!" Team RWBY: "Wow, that's some good reflexes you got there!" Riolu laughs happily, flicking another spoon straight at Ruby. Braixen puts her paw to her face. "See what I mean?" She sighs, growing ever more tired of Riolu's antics. No, she was definitely sincere when it came to this subject. Zoey: A tour around the city lands you some pretty good looking motels, at least from the outside. Perhaps some further looking into was in order. Apoc Xenon: A shadow loomed towards you underneath the water. Whatever it was, it wasn't an object, but a creature, and judging by it's size, it looked like it was bigger than a blue whale. Oh, no. Henry: A chair, I think. Or, at least, that's what it felt like. I dunno what else to say, uh... you okay?
SagePakkana
#195891055Thursday, August 11, 2016 5:01 AM GMT

Jolyne "Sure!" I cheerfully replied. Giorno "It will be a pleasure." Josuke I catch up with the rest of these....animals. Seriously, this is one screwed up place I'm in. Jotaro "DIO!" I yelled, calling him out. But then I realized something, the sun is still up, so why did DIO attacked during the day? He must be hiding somewhere. DIO Jotaro, it has been a while. Soon, I'll get rid of you and that "pokemon" of yours.
Henrypika
#195917944Thursday, August 11, 2016 5:07 PM GMT

(Going to add the CS to my profile when I get a computer... In about 2 hours) -Henry- -vision blurring from the blow- "oh, someone was throwing a chair out the window... Wait what??" -looks up to see a giant safe coming down- "HOOOLLLYYYY~" -shifts and dodges in time- (when I say I shifted, I turned into Ninetales, that event was to clarify that) -gets grabbed by...(I'm going to fill this in later)- (Now, lemme copy-paste my new Character Sheets to my profile... If it allows me.)
hboogy101
#195928700Thursday, August 11, 2016 7:38 PM GMT

So I missed all of this. Every single nook n' cranny. I missed TITMV 1, 2, 3, and this one. This one doesn't even have the super mega tourny part in it. .......ffffffffFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGUAHGUAGHUAGHUA HUDH FUFHASFHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
hboogy101
#195928791Thursday, August 11, 2016 7:40 PM GMT

B JIOB :FJSI BISDFJSIAHUSDIJSDIFJSDIOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (faints)
ConsulLegarus
#195928850Thursday, August 11, 2016 7:41 PM GMT

Vosa The explosion makes the Minotaur stagger back and pieces of his legs and stomach are missing, but that purple energy fills the wholes allowing him to charge back in and backhand one of the crew.
Henrypika
#195929604Thursday, August 11, 2016 7:52 PM GMT

(Nope, doesn't allow me to paste all 25 lines...)
Golden_General
#195938970Thursday, August 11, 2016 9:55 PM GMT

(FINALLY DONE!) Name: Riptide (formerly Ripturner) Age: Currently over 1500 years. Gender: Male Appearance: He is a 6" 7' man in water. Every step he makes is splashes. He leaves a watery trail everywhere he goes. Water splashes down to the ground on every step he takes. Below his feet is always a puddle. He looks blue but in reality he is clear. Species (What species is your character? If a species that you came up with, don't forget to include "Custom" afterwards: ex. *insert species here* (Custom)): Water Spirit Personality: Riptide is always optimistic no matter what the scenario is. He always finds a way to get past problems. He's also very smart always thinking of different things he can try to get past tough scenarios. He is also peaceful, fighting only when threatened or dealing with a large threat. Powers*: Riptide has Hydrokinesis. He can control water from his hands. He can control tides, control the weather, make waves in land, pull water from a lake or a river to another source, spawn geysers, heal allies with rain showers, create rainbows, and many more powers. Weapons*: Residential Universe (where does the character come from originally? if a universe that you came up with, don't forget to include "Custom" after: ex. *insert universe here* (Custom)): Arcadian. Other: He is the spirit of the oceans and the 2nd leader of Team Gold. Name: Noobibus Age: 1 Robloxian Year Gender: Male Appearance: A default ROBLOX avatar from 2006-2013. Species (What species is your character? If a species that you came up with, don't forget to include "Custom" afterwards: ex. *insert species here* (Custom)): Robloxian Personality: Noobibus is very dumb. He can often be stuck in dangerous scenarios and is often neglected by all of Team Gold except when he is in dangerous scenarios. Powers*: None. Weapons*: Noobibus has the "Noobtube". A grenade launcher with infinite ammo. The grenade launcher shoots out noobs from each side and an explosion in the middle. Residential Universe (where does the character come from originally? if a universe that you came up with, don't forget to include "Custom" after: ex. *insert universe here* (Custom)): ROBLOX and Arcadian Other: 3rd member of Team Gold. Name: Iron Age: Over 3000 years. Gender: No official gender, but people use the masculine variation of it. Appearance: Iron is a golem with iron ore on it. He is made out of a combination of Stone, Granite, Diorite, Andesite, and Iron Ore. He stands with a hunched back at 5" 4' and weighs 100 tons. He is worth about $59,500 USD. Species (What species is your character? If a species that you came up with, don't forget to include "Custom" afterwards: ex. *insert species here* (Custom)): Golem Personality: Iron is very short-tempered. He can be destructive if not handled carefully. But he is also silent and only grunts as a form of communication. He is loyal to Team Gold and does not unleash his fury against them. Powers*: Iron can manipulate iron crystals. He can pop some crystals under enemies feet, use them as very sharp knives, use them like ballistic knives, use them like spikes, and regenerate them. Weapons*: His crystals. Residential Universe (where does the character come from originally? if a universe that you came up with, don't forget to include "Custom" after: ex. *insert universe here* (Custom)): OC (Original Character, introduced in TiTM 1 Repost V2.) Other: 4th member of Team Gold. Name: Blazer Age: Over 2000 years. Gender: Male Appearance: Same as Riptide but 6" 9' instead and made out of fire. Every where he goes, he leaves a short-lived small fire. His feet leaves a short lived fire as well. He is orange. Species (What species is your character? If a species that you came up with, don't forget to include "Custom" afterwards: ex. *insert species here* (Custom)): Fire Spirit Personality: Blazer is aggressive. He can be angry if something does not go his way. But most of the time he is very smart and often plans things out. Powers*: Blazer has Pyrokinesis. He can control the flames, the temperature, make fires, burn something, light up dark places, control humidity, control how it feels outside, and more. Weapons*: Residential Universe (where does the character come from originally? if a universe that you came up with, don't forget to include "Custom" after: ex. *insert universe here* (Custom)): OC (Orignal Character, introduced in TiTM 1 Repost V2.) Other: 5th character of Team Gold. Name: Herman "Layzon" Pertilcias Age: 40 Gender: Male Appearance: Layzon is 5" 10' and weighs 167 pounds. He has dark skin and a round face. He has a muscular build, but he is not ripped. He is a quite agile and is strong as well. He wears a red shirt along with green shorts and blue shoes. His hair is brown and cut in the sides. His eyes are green. Species (What species is your character? If a species that you came up with, don't forget to include "Custom" afterwards: ex. *insert species here* (Custom)): Human Personality: Layzon is serious about almost everything. He takes everything seriously, but not to the point where he is complaining. Powers*: Layzon can be very agile, jumping from building to building, jumping over high obstacles, wall climbing and more. Weapons*: Layzon has a handheld plasma cannon which can shoot a big explosion of plasma and a laser LMG that has 500 ammo and 4 magazines of it. Residential Universe (where does the character come from originally? if a universe that you came up with, don't forget to include "Custom" after: ex. *insert universe here* (Custom)): OC (Original Character, introduced in TiTM 1 Repost V2.) Other: 6th Member of Team Gold. Name: Allaysus Age: Over 2500 years. Gender: Male Appearance: A skeleton which is 6" 2' that is made out of dried bones. He has a dark purple cloak that he wears. He has tundra gray bones and his army has the same colour bones as him. Species (What species is your character? If a species that you came up with, don't forget to include "Custom" afterwards: ex. *insert species here* (Custom)): Skeleton Personality: Allaysus often has a empty personality. He does not care about anything unless it is a serious threat or something about him. Powers*: Allaysus can summon other skeletons to do his bindings. The skeletons have weapons from bone swords to bone bows to even magic. Weapons*: Allaysus relies on his army, but if they are defeated, he has his massive bone sword. Residential Universe (where does the character come from originally? if a universe that you came up with, don't forget to include "Custom" after: ex. *insert universe here* (Custom)): OC (Original Character. Introduced in TiTM 1 Repost V2.) Other: 7th member of Team Gold. Name: Gabe Fedriall Age: 27 Gender: Male Appearance: Gabe is 5" 3' and weighs 142 pounds. He has a round face and has some small muscles. His hands are rough from playing a lot of games with them. His hair is smooth and brown. He has very fast reflexes. His eyes are blue. Species (What species is your character? If a species that you came up with, don't forget to include "Custom" afterwards: ex. *insert species here* (Custom)): Human Personality: Gabe is enthusiastic meaning he is always having some sort of fun. He is serious though and is a big contributor to the team. Powers*: Gabe can slow down time for 3 seconds at the maximum of 75%. But after activating it once, he cannot use it again for 30 minutes. Weapons*: Gabe has a M4A1 with Enhanced Caliber. His M4A1 can do serious damage especially on headshots. He also has a TEC-9D can shoot automatically. His TEC-9D has a drum mag instead of a normal mag which carries 40 instead of the usual 20. Residential Universe (where does the character come from originally? if a universe that you came up with, don't forget to include "Custom" after: ex. *insert universe here* (Custom)): Arcadian Other: 8th member of Team Gold. Name: Robert Federallia Age: 43 Gender: Male Appearance: Robert is 5" 6' and weighs 169 lbs. He has hazel eyes and black, spiked hair on the top.He has a strong build and has a strong face. He normally wears blue pants with a lime shirt and navy blue shoes but during missions or in fighting with Team Gold, he wears a black leather jacket, black pants, and black aviators. Species (What species is your character? If a species that you came up with, don't forget to include "Custom" afterwards: ex. *insert species here* (Custom)): Human Personality: Robert is very serious when he comes to taking down threats but he can be stubborn and opt for other decisions away from Team Gold. He thinks differently from them sometimes. Powers*: Robert can make himself nearly invisible for 15 minutes idle and 5 minutes while walking. He goes faster while in his stealth mode. The only things the others can see is a black, smoky trail and a piece of black smoke. The smoke does not smell. Weapons*: Robert has a laser revolver and a ballistic energy knife which he can throw. Residential Universe (where does the character come from originally? if a universe that you came up with, don't forget to include "Custom" after: ex. *insert universe here* (Custom)): Arcadian. Other: 9th member of Team Gold. Name: Sarah "HALYCON MK 1" Jareld Age: 29 Gender: Female Appearance: Halycon is 5" 11' and weighs 153 lbs. She has green eyes and blond hair often tied up into a ponytail. She is strong but even stronger in her mech suit. She is also fast but her mech makes her even faster. She normally wears her Halycon pilot suit which is fireproof. Her suit is Cyan on the top and Magenta on the bottom. Her shoes are purple. She has protective goggles which are blast proof and fireproof. Her protection goggles are only equipped in an emergency. Species (What species is your character? If a species that you came up with, don't forget to include "Custom" afterwards: ex. *insert species here* (Custom)): Human Personality: Halycon pretty much always is happy unless it's a dire situation. She is very obedient and kind to others. She has a lot of outside friends out of Team Gold. Powers*: Weapons*: Sarah's Mech: "Halycon Mark 1" is 10 feet high and is coloured pink. In the left arm contains a HK-M25 LMG, 2 rocket launcher attachments, and a punch module. In the right arm is the LTK plasma auto pistol, BBQ Side Flamethrowers, and an arm cannon that shoots a massive missile. In the chest are mini-missiles. The mech is powered by Sarah in the cockpit on the head by an HUD on the glass. The HUD has armour, health and weapon stats, a mini map, and a weapons menu. In the cockpit is a communication link which is connectable to the other TG members by a comms talkie. There is a ladder in the mech dock which is used by Sarah to get to her mech. She also has a remote which can open and close the cockpit for her to get in. Her mech can go up to 165 kph (102 mph) and has a motor which can go at 450 horsepower. Residential Universe (where does the character come from originally? if a universe that you came up with, don't forget to include "Custom" after: ex. *insert universe here* (Custom)): Arcadian Other: 10th member of Team Gold Name: Flares Age: 6 Fox years, 31 human years. Gender: Female Appearance: Flares stands at 5" 7' and weighs 126 lbs. She has orange fur and a foxes tail. She also has a foxes ears. She has green eyes. Her hands are replaced with paws. Species (What species is your character? If a species that you came up with, don't forget to include "Custom" afterwards: ex. *insert species here* (Custom)): Fox-Human Hybrid (Custom) Personality: Flares is often charming. She is attractive to look at but no one has tired to [CENSORED DUE TO M RATED CONTENT] (Remove if rule-breaking.) She is also brave and smart. Powers*: Flares has a different type of Pyrokinesis. She can summon flame bursts to explode out magma fragments, burn enemies with her flame spit from her mouth and throw fireballs with her paws. Weapons*: She can use her tail to carry people and attack other people. Her paws are much stronger than usual and can rip through rocks. Residential Universe (where does the character come from originally? if a universe that you came up with, don't forget to include "Custom" after: ex. *insert universe here* (Custom)): CLASH Other: 11th member of Team Gold. I am sorry if this contains a bit of M Rated content. Please take out the charm part if this is rule breaking. The 12th member is White Spear, which is Team Gold's companion.
Henrypika
#195939189Thursday, August 11, 2016 9:57 PM GMT

(LOL, that's a lot of text to go through...)
GearBlade654
#195941235Thursday, August 11, 2016 10:23 PM GMT

Apoc Xenon I don't think I can destroy that thing. I swim away fast, but are my Hunger and Thirst bars getting low? I can't think about that... I keep swimming away as fast as possible from the creature.
Henrypika
#195945725Thursday, August 11, 2016 11:24 PM GMT

(Screw the -gets grabbed by ...-, just going to build the team one character at a time... Hard enough with 20 of them to go thru) -Henry- *sigh* "Chicago eh? Meh, I've seen crazier city names..." *looks through a bar window* "Who is that guy on TV in just boxer shorts...? He's too old to be a youngster... And why is he slamming people into the ground...?" -P*DA starts ringing...- "Hello?? I swear... is this John Cena??" (I'm listening to that prank call)
Henrypika
#195946246Thursday, August 11, 2016 11:31 PM GMT

(Have a Pokémon call me... I'd like to know more people... And I need to practice the talking stuff...)
marc12267
#195947186Thursday, August 11, 2016 11:44 PM GMT

RUBY I then caught that thrown spoon, before throwing one back at him as I keep smiling. WEISS "Yeah... I have it a bit worse. Sometimes I have to put up with Ruby and Yang's antics. For example, in one of Professor Port's classes, Ruby kept fooling around and even made an insulting drawing of him. It pushed me over the edge so much that I, the SDC heiress, had to volunteer to have my skills tested just to DEMONSTRATE the seriousness and qualities of a Hunter, or huntress, to her. And guess what? She wooed me with unnecessarily-timed advice and I ended up LOSING to that stinking Boarbatusk!" I breathed heavily, my face having turned a bit red from all that talking. I sighed, then took a deep breath to try calming down. BLAKE "Weiss, I'm starting to suspect that you've been treating our leader with 'more' respect than last time." WEISS ...Was that sincere or sarcastic? Hmmph. Sarcastic, it seems, then. "...Sorry. I'm just... I'm just having a rougher time than back in Vale."
marc12267
#195947763Thursday, August 11, 2016 11:52 PM GMT

(Change "losing" to "struggling". My memories of watching RWBY for the first time might start to become fragmented.)
Henrypika
#195948600Friday, August 12, 2016 12:04 AM GMT

-Henry- -sighs- "Must have been the wrong number... Waitaminute..." -starts looking through the address book- "wait, what? A Riolu? In MY address book? I don't know any Riolu back in... ," -pauses and thinks a moment- "But, I guess I should call him, just in case he might know anything... Maybe I should meet up with people?" -taps the side of the P*DA and dials Riolu- (ayy lmao, success, pick it up...)
succesfulfundude
#195951431Friday, August 12, 2016 12:45 AM GMT

Jolyne and Giorno: "And, er, where would you guys like to?" Sunny's face changes to one of confusion. "I don't like choosing since I pretty much can eat whatever I'll find, and good manners is key, so..." His voice trails off as cars drive by both slowly and in some occasions, blazing fast. The result is a weird silence accompanied by a blank stare from Sunny. Josuke: You follow them outside of the city, where directly at the edge, you bump into a brown-haired man which is swept cleanly to one side, a clean statement that was further enforced by a blazer, dress pants, and nice shoes. He had a manly but young face, and he seemed to have blue eyes. "Ah, sorry." He stumbles backwards, politely dusting off his suit. Even with the statement, however, his face never changes from a serious one. "Where are you going in such a hurry?" He rolls up his right sleeve and looks at his watch. "It's only ten." Jotaro: Quilava looks around frantically for another time, this time even more focused in his search. "Darn, where is he?!" He exclaims as he scowls. You didn't realize he could look so menacing, especially at that size. It made him look formidable, but you weren't one to assume it so. The only battle you saw was between him as a less powerful form and whoever that other person was, so you simply didn't have enough evidence to state that he was strong, at least with a straight face. But that didn't matter right now. Dio had most definitely stopped time and hit Quilava, and was now in hiding. Vampires were pretty good at that type of thing. Apoc Xenon: The speed you were swimming at simply wasn't enough. The monster bursts up beneath you, forcing you onto it's back due to the sheer amount of sticky mucus on it's body. It pulls you down underwater briefly before jumping into the air again, and only then could you see it's appearance. It looked to be some sort of giant eel. And it seemed to be giving you a free ride to... er... um. Team RWBY: Riolu begins to get a bit competitive as he giggles and throws the spoon back with a bit more force. Braixen catches it in midair before it even reaches Ruby. "Could we not destroy something today, Riolu?" She asks him, gazing at him like he was insane. Riolu frowns and glows with a white light before growing in size, his form changing until he was his regular Lucario self. He grabs the spoon back and winds up his arm. "No, because the party's just getting start-" Before he could finish his sentence, his eyes glow blue yet again and he freezes in place, his expression unchanging. Braixen grabs the spoon back and hides it under her napkin, Lucario's eyes switching back. "-ed!" He finishes, throwing his paw outward before realizing nothing was in it. "Braixen..." He growls, launching himself at her in what appears to be a damaging tackle... But it was really just a tickle assault. Braixen laughs madly and Lucario grins for around a minute until his ears perk up out of nowhere. He lets the vixen go for a second, who was still trying to recover. He reaches into his back fur and pulls out a small device, then puts it to the side of his ear. (That shouldn't work.) Henry and Team RWBY: "Heyo!" Lucario quietly exclaims into it. "You've reached the Expedition Society, Riolu-slash-Lucario speaking!"
succesfulfundude
#195951486Friday, August 12, 2016 12:45 AM GMT

(oh yes, parso is accepted)
Golden_General
#195951738Friday, August 12, 2016 12:49 AM GMT

*Parso* I drive back home to my big mansion. I get out of the car and inspect my home to see if anyone is causing all of the boulders to activate. *Rest of Team Gold* We have been sent an invite by Parso to come to his mansion. He says that he want to reassemble his squad and give it a new name. We are at Robert's limo driving towards Parso's mansion. "In ROBLOX You are no longer safe, watch as many accounts get banned." -ROBLOX CEO. https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=190899915
Henrypika
#195951913Friday, August 12, 2016 12:51 AM GMT

-Henry- "Oh hey, is Riolu there, just wondering how he got onto my P*DA's address book... Im also wondering if we could talk in person, I'm like in the middle of this city called Chicago... and things are really boring...
marc12267
#195953636Friday, August 12, 2016 1:13 AM GMT

RUBY "Aww..." WEISS "Finally. Let's not cause anymore disorder here, alright?" ZOEY Hmm... What's this one motel with the least expenses for living per day? And how much money do I have right...now? C'mon, k-keep trying not to think about my life...