of     1   

XBOXchaoz
#194119291Wednesday, July 20, 2016 3:24 PM GMT

This is a basic guide that will explain how CRF operates with other faction and basic rules. Operation Guide 1. If given orders by an MR+ of an Ally faction (USCPF, RCO etc), follow their instructions. If CRF trading supplies are in danger or you are carrying out orders by your CRF CO. 2. Do not fire upon civilians if they are trying to cross the border illegally, detain them and bring them to your CO who will decide on their punishment. 3. Do not go on the island center with PRT and it's allies on the area, unless absolutely necessary. 4. Do not act reckless during operations, survey the area for hostiles and create a plan with your team. Don't go into combat guns blazing. 5. Do not wear damaged uniform with rips and sleeves teared. Rules 1.Follow the rules of ATF. 2. If you are an MR+ and hosting put the locations of RP in the shout and be in the game, at the area you are hosting at before you put the shout. 3. Don't be a rebel or a soldier that does whatever he wants, you're not militia, your a soldier. 4. If you are making a custom, you are only allowed to put in name tags, province flags of Canada. Do NOT wear patches from different factions, changing the BDU or vest, changing the color of the uniform. 5. You are not special forces, don't do advanced maneuvers like combat rolls and dives you are regular soldiers, not elite spec ops operators. Equipment CRF are equipped with tier 2 kevlar vest. They are armed with a C7A3 automatic rifle firing 5.56 rounds and a Browning 9mm handgun. Their vest has the following on it: a knife, a flashlight, small medkit, 5 extra magazines for the CZA3, radio with headset, one grenade and 2 road flares.
leggomygreggo8
#194130669Wednesday, July 20, 2016 6:15 PM GMT

n o
XBOXchaoz
#194135040Wednesday, July 20, 2016 7:13 PM GMT

shut up nurd,,,
defbomb35
#194702331Wednesday, July 27, 2016 7:18 PM GMT

This entire Guide is cancer, I don't see how you guys could write up even a simple lore, like you guys don't make any sense what so ever, and how do you carry so much equipment on your vest, your grenades, your knife, your "small med-kit", the radio-set, the 5 ammo mags (which I don't know how you would fit that on looking at already how much stuff you just stuck onto your vest), and the best of it all, 2 road flares. you guys are the true faces of what a failed fan-faction is. also, I don't get how you got Canadian weapons, or any guns in general without proper funding for them, and for tangible items like those, using resources would be a bad idea, as all of it is most likely Irradiated from the flash which only happened 4 years after you "formed" the fan-faction, its illogical too, at the same time, I get it if you got weapons from R.C.O, but looking at your guide, it seems you have stolen the R.C.O guide, as there are only a few fixes with it and you adding the equipment for your vest, I just don't see how you tried to make the group as great as it seems, but it's stupid, I take back what I said about the guide being cancer. Your whole entire group and its purpose, is CANCER. hope you get Lore-banned scrub.
megaassasin9000
#194703297Wednesday, July 27, 2016 7:31 PM GMT

Hey, OP. You see that table over there? Kindly ram your head against the corner as hard as you can. And fast. 0009nisassaagem
Creepcruncher
#194704770Wednesday, July 27, 2016 7:50 PM GMT

i swear to j. churchill if you try to forceally to RCO i will have you permakilled
ThatOneNoob13
#194716410Wednesday, July 27, 2016 10:12 PM GMT

This guide will definitely help me fill out my RCO applicat- wait a second....

of     1