of     1   

IPmanitooo
#194197540Thursday, July 21, 2016 2:58 PM GMT

==========================Federal Bureau of Investigation================================= If you are in this group: https://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=2889192 - You will fill this form in ASAP. This form will let us know about you, and also if you are a Agent-in-Training, you might be promoted to Field Agent for doing this application/information form for the FBI. When you are done filling it in, you must message it to the Director of the FBI, AKA, Me. Do this ASAP or you will get a demotion. I need these email to me for reasons. FBI Application Form -About yourself- Name: Age: Rank in the FBI: Nationality: Primary language(s): Secondary language(s): Tell me about yourself, write a paragraph. (Your likes/dislikes. Life and etc. Must be 50+ words. This will show me your grammar.) -Ingame skills/strenghts/weaknesses- Rate your English grammar on a scale from (1-10): Rate your ingame driving skills on a scale from (1-10): Rate your flying skills on a scale from (1-10): Rate your teamwork skills on a scale from (1-10): List your most strongest strengths (ingame): List your most strongest weaknesses (ingame): -Extra information- Director of the FBI: Deputy Director of the FBI: Assistant Director of the FBI: Executive Assistant Director(s) of the FBI: Any extra information you want to add: -Oath- I, Your name here, Swear to defend and to protect for the United States of America the same as fight for the country. I swear to not rest as long as there is breath in my body and a bullet in my gun. Yours sincerely, Your name here FBI -Your rank here- -End of FBI Application/form-
MagicRamenTheReturn
#194197565Thursday, July 21, 2016 2:59 PM GMT

Shoulda locked man.. RIP
LightTimeJet
#194197606Thursday, July 21, 2016 2:59 PM GMT

CHUGGA CHUGGA CHOO CHOO
Shorefront
#194197636Thursday, July 21, 2016 3:00 PM GMT

-About yourself- Name: shore Age: 6 Rank in the FBI: private xD Nationality: american, duhhh Primary language(s): american Secondary language(s): american Mother's Maiden Name: uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Social Security ID: UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Home Address: UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Tell me about yourself, write a paragraph. (Your likes/dislikes. Life and etc. Must be 50+ words. This will show me your grammar.) i like memes lol -Ingame skills/strenghts/weaknesses- i post on offtopic xD Rate your English grammar on a scale from (1-10): 10 Rate your ingame driving skills on a scale from (1-10): 10 Rate your flying skills on a scale from (1-10): 10 Rate your teamwork skills on a scale from (1-10): 10 List your most strongest strengths (ingame): memes List your most strongest weaknesses (ingame): no memes -Extra information- Director of the FBI: who Deputy Director of the FBI: who Assistant Director of the FBI: who Executive Assistant Director(s) of the FBI: who Any extra information you want to add: what -Oath- I, Your name here, Swear to defend and to protect for the United States of America the same as fight for the country. I swear to not rest as long as there is breath in my body and a bullet in my gun. no this is lame xD Yours sincerely, Your name here FBI -Your rank here- r+://454658312r+://454658509r+://454658642r+://454658699
s_nowfall
#194197641Thursday, July 21, 2016 3:00 PM GMT

mom: what do you want to be when you grow up son kid: i want to be part of the fbi on roblox mom: hahahahah thats funny jim now tell what do you actually want to be kid: i want to be part of the fbi on ro- mom: jim you're adopted
Shorefront
#194197667Thursday, July 21, 2016 3:01 PM GMT

lets see how you'll do with the real fbi kiddo r+://454658312r+://454658509r+://454658642r+://454658699
s_nowfall
#194197803Thursday, July 21, 2016 3:03 PM GMT

FBI Application Form -About yourself- Name: hist0rym0cks123 Age: 3 Rank in the FBI: i don't work for the fbi Nationality: no Primary language(s): english Secondary language(s): english i dislike you i like me -Ingame skills/strenghts/weaknesses- Rate your English grammar on a scale from (1-10): 10 Rate your ingame driving skills on a scale from (1-10): 10 Rate your flying skills on a scale from (1-10): 10 Rate your teamwork skills on a scale from (1-10): 10 List your most strongest strengths (ingame): being cool List your most strongest weaknesses (ingame): i have no weaknesses -Extra information- Director of the FBI: me Deputy Director of the FBI: me Assistant Director of the FBI: me Executive Assistant Director(s) of the FBI: me Any extra information you want to add: you suck -Oath- eat my dust Yours sincerely, hist0ryr0cks123 FBI cool dude -End of FBI Application/form-
kosimi
#194197970Thursday, July 21, 2016 3:07 PM GMT

-About yourself- Name: eman Age: 69 Rank in the FBI: dumbass Nationality: dead Primary language(s): traditional chinese Secondary language(s): i only speak trad. chinese Tell me about yourself, write a paragraph. (Your likes/dislikes. Life and etc. Must be 50+ words. This will show me your grammar.) succ -Ingame skills/strenghts/weaknesses- Rate your English grammar on a scale from (1-10): 2 Rate your ingame driving skills on a scale from (1-10): 2 Rate your flying skills on a scale from (1-10): 2 Rate your teamwork skills on a scale from (1-10): 2 List your most strongest strengths (ingame): 2 List your most strongest weaknesses (ingame): 2 -Extra information- Director of the FBI: you Deputy Director of the FBI: you Assistant Director of the FBI: you Executive Assistant Director(s) of the FBI: you Any extra information you want to add: if you don't let me in i will die -Oath- I, Your name here, Swear to defend and to protect for the United States of America the same as fight for the country. I swear to not rest as long as there is breath in my body and a bullet in my gun. Yours sincerely, sock FBI dumbass -End of FBI Application/form- Bam!
SomewhatAnonymous
#194198014Thursday, July 21, 2016 3:07 PM GMT

-About yourself- Name:एरिका Age:1# Rank in the FBI:### Nationality:अमेरिकन Primary language(s):इंग्लिश Secondary language(s):none Tell me about yourself, write a paragraph. (Your likes/dislikes. Life and etc. Must be 50+ words. This will show me your grammar.) I तलक तू मच ## -Ingame skills/strenghts/weaknesses- ### बाद ## फ़ेल्यर डिप्रेस्ट Rate your English grammar on a scale from (1-10): -२ Rate your ingame driving skills on a scale from (1-10):-३ Rate your flying skills on a scale from (1-10):-४ Rate your teamwork skills on a scale from (1-10):-१००० List your most strongest strengths (ingame):none List your most strongest weaknesses (ingame):##### -Extra information- Director of the FBI:? Deputy Director of the FBI:? Assistant Director of the FBI:? Executive Assistant Director(s) of the FBI:? Any extra information you want to add: प्लीज़ डॉन't हीरे में -Oath- I, Your name here, Swear to defend and to protect for the United States of America the same as fight for the country. I swear to not rest as long as there is breath in my body and a bullet in my gun. Yours sincerely, Your name here FBI -Your rank here- -End of FBI Application/form-
VVhitestorm
#194198032Thursday, July 21, 2016 3:08 PM GMT

============== FBI Application Form -About yourself- Name: swag Age: 66262 Rank in the FBI: coolness Nationality: OT /ATR Primary language(s): otish Secondary language(s): atrish Tell me about yourself, write a paragraph. (Your likes/dislikes I like trains . Life and etc. Must be 50+ words. This will show me your grammar.) -Ingame skills/strenghts/weaknesses- Rate your English grammar on a scale from (1-10): 10 Rate your ingame driving skills on a scale from (1-10): 10 Rate your flying skills on a scale from (1-10): 10 Rate your teamwork skills on a scale from (1-10): 10 List your most strongest strengths ( 1-0!! 0 List your most strongest weaknesses 727272 -Extra information- Director of the FBI: me Deputy Director of the FBI: you Assistant Director of the FBI: she Executive Assistant Director(s) of the FBI: him Any extra information you want
BuildersC
#194198383Thursday, July 21, 2016 3:15 PM GMT

FBI Application Form -About yourself- Name: succboy Age: 57 Rank in the FBI: idiot Nationality: VapeNation Social Security Number: 69694207 Phone Carrier: Phagmobile Primary language(s): English Secondary language(s): English Tell me about yourself, write a paragraph. (Your likes/dislikes. Life and etc. Must be 50+ words. This will show me your grammar.) I'm dead inside. ey b0ss gimme da good succ -Ingame skills/strenghts/weaknesses- Rate your English grammar on a scale from (1-10): 69 Rate your ingame driving skills on a scale from (1-10): 10 Rate your flying skills on a scale from (1-10): 10 Rate your teamwork skills on a scale from (1-10): 420 List your most strongest strengths (ingame): Busting nuts List your most strongest weaknesses (ingame): Good Succ -Extra information- Director of the FBI: Phaggot Deputy Director of the FBI: Phaggot Assistant Director of the FBI: Phaggot Executive Assistant Director(s) of the FBI: Phaggot Any extra information you want to add: Your are all phaggots -Oath- I, scuba, Swear to defend and to protect for the Good Succ of America the same as fight for the country. I swear to not rest as long as there is busting of nuts and good succ. Yours sincerely, succboy FBI phaggot -End of FBI Application/form-
matmat109
#194198760Thursday, July 21, 2016 3:22 PM GMT

WRONG AUBFORUM
nerd_man
#194199351Thursday, July 21, 2016 3:33 PM GMT

just so you know, impersonating the FBI is very illegal i filled out the forum for the hell of it This form will let us know about you, and also if you are a Agent-in-Training, you might be promoted to Field Agent for doing this application/information form for the FBI. When you are done filling it in, you must message it to the Director of the FBI, AKA, Me. Do this ASAP or you will get a demotion. I need these email to me for reasons. FBI Application Form -About yourself- Rank in the FBI: i don't even know Nationality: why are you asking me this Primary language(s): english Secondary language(s): english Tell me about yourself, write a paragraph. (Your likes/dislikes. Life and etc. Must be 50+ words. This will show me your grammar.) why do i need to write you a paragraph you nerd -Ingame skills/strenghts/weaknesses- Rate your English grammar on a scale from (1-10): 8 Rate your ingame driving skills on a scale from (1-10): -30 Rate your flying skills on a scale from (1-10): 0, because humans can't fly Rate your teamwork skills on a scale from (1-10): i don't know honestly List your most strongest strengths (ingame): my strength is that i don't like people impersonating the fbi List your most strongest weaknesses (ingame): are you plotting my demise -Extra information- Director of the FBI: i Deputy Director of the FBI: don't Assistant Director of the FBI: care Executive Assistant Director(s) of the FBI: at Any extra information you want to add: all -what- I, Your name here, Swear to defend something that i don't care about the same as fight for the owners of zombie elvis. I swear to not rest as long as i am awake Yours sincerely, nerd_man -ze > all- cool guy i don't like these war clans the ze > all is the only group i'd fill out an application for
Fearhetorical
#194199533Thursday, July 21, 2016 3:36 PM GMT

this is basically copyright from the real F.B.I. - 𝓕𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓶𝓮
dididy
#194199626Thursday, July 21, 2016 3:38 PM GMT

Name: alex is a stupid fig Age: -2 Rank in the FBI: i own fbi Nationality: venus Primary language(s): dog Secondary language(s): cat Tell me about yourself, write a paragraph. (Your likes/dislikes. Life and etc. Must be 50+ words. This will show me your grammar.)yes hello i am alex is a stupid fig and i like dogs and also cats cats are yes i like also you shoulve locked this thread lmao rip OP expecting genuine results lol -Ingame skills/strenghts/weaknesses- Rate your English grammar on a scale from (1-10): 10/10 i have a grandma Rate your ingame driving skills on a scale from (1-10): 0/10 whats a car Rate your flying skills on a scale from (1-10): 0/10 youre silly humans cant fly Rate your teamwork skills on a scale from (1-10): 10/10 i work good with OTers yes yes List your most strongest strengths (ingame): everything List your most strongest weaknesses (ingame):nothing -Extra information- Director of the FBI: Deputy Director of the FBI: Assistant Director of the FBI: Executive Assistant Director(s) of the FBI: Any extra information you want to add: Well that's easy to remember! 0118 999 881 999 119 725...3
Fearhetorical
#194199799Thursday, July 21, 2016 3:40 PM GMT

Name: Barfpoop Age:-6647644578786 Rank in the FBI: STUPIDHEAD Nationality: POOP PL0X Primary language(s): OT Secondary language(s):NONE NOOB Tell me about yourself, write a paragraph. I AM DA BEST BETTER THAN YOU HA HA HA -Ingame skills/strenghts/weaknesses- Rate your English grammar on a scale from (1-10): 10 Rate your ingame driving skills on a scale from (1-10): 10 Rate your flying skills on a scale from (1-10):10 Rate your teamwork skills on a scale from (1-10):10 List your most strongest strengths (ingame):10 List your most strongest weaknesses (ingame):10 -Extra information- Director of the FBI: POOP Deputy Director of the FBI:POOP Assistant Director of the FBI:NOOB Executive Assistant Director(s) of the FBI:HYAGFGYDSE Any extra information you want to add:HDFGTHDFDGFRFD -Oath- I, Your name here, Swear to defend and to protect for the United States of America the same as fight for the country. I swear to not rest as long as there is breath in my body and a bullet in my gun. Yours sincerely, Your name here FBI - AWESOME Y0FEAR -End of FBI Application/form- - 𝓕𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓶𝓮

of     1