of     1   

XBOXchaoz
#194278028Friday, July 22, 2016 3:04 PM GMT

After the horrific event of 2032 knows as ‘The Flash’ the Canadian government, military and population was very weakened, with 50% of the total population killed and 75% of the military destroyed. When this happened the remainders of the military reformed what was known as the Canadian army as the Canadian Reclamation Front or CRF for short in 2036 founded on the sole purpose as peacekeepers and reclamation of a fallen nation. Their first priority was to reclaim Canada’s capital, Ottawa. The CRF arrived at Ottawa in 2041 and discovered it to do overrun with mutants, bandits and violence. They saw this as a disgusting mess and quickly began retake of Ottawa, with it being completely taken in 2044. During this time they found remnants of the government including half of the senate and the prime minister. Over the years the territory of Ontario were slowly being retaken with more citizens joining in their ranks. It was until 2057 when Ontario was completely taken by the CRF. It was until 2078 that the RCF began to move to Quebec that they discovered their biggest threat. The people of Quebec have been building up their own nation and army known as “Armée de Libération de Québec”. When they encountered the RCF they were eager to receive independence but was rejected by the Canadian Army. This angered the ALQ greatly resulting with them sieging the Quebec-Ontario border. The RCF was able to hold off the ALQ for a month until the CRF lost the border to the ALQ. After the incident the Canadian government declared war on the ALQ and the country was sent into Civil War. After the two factions declared war, CRF began searching for allies with their first being RCO in 2079. RCO and CRF quickly began trade with RCO giving them weaponry in exchange for lumber, building supplies and food. In 2086 CRF began trade with RCOs partner organizations such as ITAC. in 2100 CRF began trade with the USCPF but in 2104 CRF soldiers were deployed in the area of the Halfmoon River to assist the USCPF. After their deployment in the Halfmoon river the CRF began to shift from trading that they were know for after coming into contact with RCO to a more "peacekeeper" organization as they liked to call themselves, while still trading lumber, building supplies and food with it's allies. This resulted with it's soldiers being more well trained than usual, more aggression and unease with PRT and it's allies and a series of operations involving infiltrating Southside and raids against Dew brewers and bandit gangs, especially B3. It is now 2115 and CRF is hated by the PRT to the point that a team of CDF soldiers attacking a CRF soldier to near death. Since the incident the CRF has rarely went to the bridge with the CDF on it.
Udoxas
#194289517Friday, July 22, 2016 5:53 PM GMT

OH MY GOD There's a thing called a paragraph, you know. It's impossible to read anything without them. I'm always hungry
RoxProox
#194289604Friday, July 22, 2016 5:54 PM GMT

tl;;dr
XBOXchaoz
#194289615Friday, July 22, 2016 5:54 PM GMT

inhale my cork
RoxProox
#194289820Friday, July 22, 2016 5:57 PM GMT

With pleasure
FactionGuerrilla
#194290552Friday, July 22, 2016 6:08 PM GMT

What cork? Your millimeter-peter?
XBOXchaoz
#194290632Friday, July 22, 2016 6:09 PM GMT

the one in ur nans butt xddd
FactionGuerrilla
#194290863Friday, July 22, 2016 6:12 PM GMT

Oh, I didn't know you had balls! How about you cume here so I can make sure?
XBOXchaoz
#194290928Friday, July 22, 2016 6:13 PM GMT

"cume"

of     1