of     4   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

leggomygreggo8
#194346242Saturday, July 23, 2016 8:21 AM GMT

Hello! This is my first real RP since I have came back. I think this is a really cool idea and so I hope you enjoy it as I spent a bit of time on it. Open to all criticism. LORE: It is year 849 in the world of Terhegan. The world is a giant ocean with one massive continent on it, along with small scattered islands. On this continent is a large contingent of city-states, all speaking the same language. The technology is medieval, armies using swords and shields, etc. Think medieval times but in a different setting. There are two religions on the continent, one called Kosifis and one called Povazen . The former is monotheistic, the latter polytheistic. Roughly half are Kosifis and the rest Povazen. City-states constantly fight over religion and other trivial matters. You will take control of a city-state and try to survive. Rules: 1. I can keep this an ISPR or make it into a normal co-op RP if it draws enough interest. 2. That's it lol City-state CS City-state name: Leader name: Population amount (2000-3000): City-state Bio (optional, perhaps if it's good enough you'll get a bonus ;) ): Soldier total (Half your population): Ship total (If by sea, if not leave blank):
Tailsdahfox136
#194347413Saturday, July 23, 2016 9:06 AM GMT

D, I finally get onto the piratepad only to find out you've already posted it.
MrStilts
#194347547Saturday, July 23, 2016 9:12 AM GMT

Yeah, kind of a pricky move to ask for help only to post the thread on your own anyways.
Timepockie
#194347597Saturday, July 23, 2016 9:14 AM GMT

(Marked. Any economic/governmental factors that I need to take into account?)
leggomygreggo8
#194347765Saturday, July 23, 2016 9:23 AM GMT

(I did a whole thing on that and then decided as an ISRP it wouldn't mesh well so I got rid of it. Also, economy and governments are all relatively the same and stable. I sent two people the piratepad one was on mobile the other I gave a while to show so I just posted it.)
Tailsdahfox136
#194348613Saturday, July 23, 2016 10:05 AM GMT

(It's alright, I just wished that this damn computer would stop faffing about, I tried to get on for about twenty minutes and it screwed around.)
Tailsdahfox136
#194349112Saturday, July 23, 2016 10:28 AM GMT

Also, are all the city states filled with humans or would other races be alright?
leggomygreggo8
#194349290Saturday, July 23, 2016 10:38 AM GMT

I'd prefer all humans but I wouldn't cry if it was another race.
Tailsdahfox136
#194349493Saturday, July 23, 2016 10:48 AM GMT

I'm thinking of having a coastal trade city state, with around 60-70% of the population being human, and the rest being Dwarves ad Elves possibly with a couple of Barbarians (or if you will allow it, Orcs and Goblin) tribes nearby that raid the city-state.
megaassasin9000
#194358466Saturday, July 23, 2016 2:56 PM GMT

Marked. If I don't procrastinate, I'll get to this later. I guess I'll be coming back slowly and quietly.
leggomygreggo8
#194380616Saturday, July 23, 2016 8:36 PM GMT

Sounds good Tails.
Timepockie
#194392646Saturday, July 23, 2016 11:24 PM GMT

Could I do one in an all-human world?
leggomygreggo8
#194396752Sunday, July 24, 2016 12:28 AM GMT

When it comes to races you can decide.
leggomygreggo8
#194423182Sunday, July 24, 2016 7:59 AM GMT

bump
oODwagonxX
#194423639Sunday, July 24, 2016 8:13 AM GMT

Congratulations, this is the first RP I've seen posted by a dead guy in a while.
SwornKonig
#194429058Sunday, July 24, 2016 11:47 AM GMT

Leader name: Chafkem Population amount (2000-3000): 3,000 City-state Bio: After the great City-State Shai, known for it is beautiful nature, and strong economy erupted into a bloody civil war between the 2 legendary twins Nezam and Heti. The city-state divided into two separate warring nations. The North, controlled by Nezam had the main city Shai, and the gold deposits. Nezam made a republic, where every 4 years a new "King" was elected. While his house were "Overseers", checking that everything is going right. North Shai became so weak in the late of 800 after no sons where left, and the current ocerseer is a sick girl aged 18. While in the South, it became a dictatorship. The "Savior" Heti payed huge amounts of money on army and warfare technology. His armies were known for fighting for honour, his armies are SO expensive but are SO strong. In the year of 810, one of the smallest sons of the "Savior" Hapu known as Harscheft took power. He was known for being smart, and strong. He declared war on North Shai, and after bloody war between the 2 sides. The South won on the North using his great power. And now, Chafkem control the great city-state of Shai after his grandfather united nation back. Soldier total (Half your population): 1,500 Ship total: N/A
profile101
#194429714Sunday, July 24, 2016 12:13 PM GMT

I personally think that populations are far to small for a city, especially a city-state. Rather it's more suitable for a town.
Crystakyl
#194430479Sunday, July 24, 2016 12:43 PM GMT

City-state name: Kindness. Leader name: Crystal Able. (I can't do much name-wise, because of the filter.) Population amount: 2,182 City-state Bio: Kindness was founded by Crystal Able. From the get-go, Crystal knew the city-state would be silly, from himself and the people who went with him. And, silly it was. Some of the decisions Crystal made for various laws weren't what one would consider normal. During a point in anyone's education, they'd have to learn to cook and bake, to make delicious foods. This was so they'd prepared as soldiers. That's what soldiers do: they cook delicious foods for the people who are trying to invade, and hope that they'll be kind enough not to. Another strange tradition is "Purple Cloth Day." Every fifth day of the third month every year would be Purple Cloth Day. Purple Cloth Day is exactly what you might think it is, a day where everybody wears purple somewhere on their body. This can be easily done, because rather than most villages where purple dye is hard to come by, their area is chalk full of the plant used to make purple dye. The purple dye may also be used for food coloring in the military. None of this has changed. Everybody liked the laws and traditions set by Crystal, and so they still exist. To this day, Kindness remains a happy, healthy city-state. Soldier total (Half your population): 1,091. Ship total (If by sea, if not leave blank): <3 | ~ "Long live the purple shirt" ~
megaassasin9000
#194434460Sunday, July 24, 2016 2:39 PM GMT

@Crysta Soo...basically Canada? 0009nisassaagem
leggomygreggo8
#194455047Sunday, July 24, 2016 8:10 PM GMT

Both accepted. Crystal's is better by a bit so you get a little bit of luck. ;) Would you guys rather ISRPs or normal RPs? Up to each of you.
Ultraelite
#194455191Sunday, July 24, 2016 8:11 PM GMT

(CITY STATES? WHAT ARE YOU A FILTHY GREEK? ..OR AN ANKH MORPORKIAN. ..EITHER OR.. GLORY TO KOLECHIA-- Sorry I'll contribute with a CS as an apology for my post.)
leggomygreggo8
#194455921Sunday, July 24, 2016 8:22 PM GMT

Oh uh ok
Ultraelite
#194458853Sunday, July 24, 2016 9:03 PM GMT

City-state name: Parravon(...) Leader name: Wolfram Nowitzki(I'm not ripping off I swear...) Population amount (2000-3000): 2,500 City-state Bio: A city state formed on a rather largue plateau which gives it unique defensive advantages (even though one could argue it was hardly practical), Parravon was founded by Ottmar Ritschel and was ruled by him until his rather pathetic death by falling off his horse. Since then, Parravon has passed through a variety of different families rule until eventually settling on the Nowitzki, atleast for the moment. The city state is predominantly feudal with exports of iron and woollen goods and imports silver from the City State of Caracassone, which Parravon has strong ties with. It's colors have a primary black coloring with orange secondary coloring - highlight coloring varies widely and there is no real regulation upon it. The heraldy is upon a shield, the top half is a black color with a golden lion all fours, and the bottom half is white with a depiction of a castle upon it. The majority of their Men-At-Arms wear chainmail, usually with heraldy covering it and simple kettle or pot helms. Kite shields are rare, with the majority of the forces using tower shields with the heraldy upon it. Spears are the most common weapon, but halberds, pikes, axes and maces are also extremely common as secondary weapons. Axes are a sign of power, and so some men may foresake their Tower shields, simply wearing them on their back in exchange for large two handed greataxes. Knights and squires mostly use inefficient great helms and similar armor, with full plate only becoming marginally more common. Most horses wear barding with the heraldy, but the Yeomen do not. The other city states that border it at the cities of Bordeleaux, Varr and Lyonesse. Besides Caracassone, the relationship with these city states are at best 'poor', with the only things stopping all out war being the similar tensions between those three and the ravaging tribes of beast and man. Tradition wise, the city state has unremarkable laws and traditions, differing very little from the standard set by the surrounding city states. However, upon coming of age, every nobleson is sent out on a hunting trip to hunt down their own bear, few succeed and are subsequently humiliated but the ones who do succeed are richly rewarded and have a subsequent political increase. To the east of the city state is a dense forest called Ferysk Wood, and this dominates the landscape and passes multiple mountains - it is this what separates Parravon from the City state of Lyonesse which is one of it's more hated enemies. To the west is populated by plains, farmland and rivers with hills and mountains springing up randomly. Arvendon Keep is an old destroyed castle to the west which was constructed in a war with Varr, but is now left in ruins. Soldier total (Half your population): 1,250 Ship total (If by sea, if not leave blank): nope (any problems with it, tell me please i am a kind soup)
leggomygreggo8
#194459427Sunday, July 24, 2016 9:11 PM GMT

Ultra wins the CS comp lol but now you guys need to decide whether you want an RP or an ISRP.
Ultraelite
#194459806Sunday, July 24, 2016 9:17 PM GMT

(loads of spelling/grammar mistakes in that now i've read through it again rip me anyway ill wait for the other guys to decide)

of     4   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right