of     1   

BorderIineFree
#194450130Sunday, July 24, 2016 7:02 PM GMT

AE Otherwise known as ''Aqua Engineering'' are trained deep sea divers who do Multiple Jobs. AE Do Everything based in the Lakes off Southside who do Commercial Diving to Mine Clearing which provides security and safety of Southside. The original Idea came from Preston Caram as he was amazed in deep exploration. Soon After he did work for Southside Works Progress Administration to try and get money for his dream idea to be a Underwater Engineer . After 9 weeks of hard work he finally had enough for his diving equipment. At his first job of being a ''Underwater Engineer'' he started to do Commercial Diving which is fixing wires what lead to areas in Southside so that Southside has electricity running through it's city. After that he done Many jobs such as; Mine Clearing, Pipe mending, and Fixing Boats. Soon After his work and payment of Southside, he started employing staff members. His first two staff where called: Joshua Robinson and Miles Freeman. Joshua Robinson was a Mine's Expert and Miles Freeman was Boat mender. As soon the day went by who got more employees and more fulfilling jobs to secure the Safety of Southside and it's people.

of     1