of     1   

Samurott88
#194454553Sunday, July 24, 2016 8:04 PM GMT

Fortunately, this is not 4chan, therefore I do not need to click, "Do not allow replies to this post." I find it really sad that I have to mention this, but YOU DO NOT NEED TO START OUT WITH A MAGIC IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO. -- RACES Unlike role-plays such as One Piece, Fairy Tail does not revolve around the versatility of many different races. We will offer the choice of five races, nonetheless: 1. Human - The plot of Fairy Tail revolves around humans; I am puzzled as to why you would not be one. 2. Giant - I have no clue why you would want to be one, but to each their own. Also you're weird. 3. Demon - No, not Etherious, you edgy swines. On the lowkey though, only "Demons" are allowed to learn Curses. 4. Machias - These are living, metal machines that utilize all basic forms of magic and only "Machias" can learn Weakness Magic. 5. Custom - If you want to be a talking horse, that's your problem. Also if you want to be an Exceed, that's cool too. -- RESTRICTIONS (but not really tho) Let's get something straight. All forms of Lost Magic, with the exception of Dragon Slayer Magic, must be found via events; hence you may not start out with them. Sorry for limiting frpers. Another thing is that Demons and Machias do not start out with Curses or Weakness Magic, respectively. While they are the only races able to learn said respective powers, they must earn their power through events. Ice Devil Slayer works in the same regard towards Humans. -- SLOTS We use a system called slots, and I don't think it's too hard to understand. You start out with [1.5 SLOTS] and can gain slots through events or by buying them. You can not take a magic out of a slot; once a Magic takes up a slot, it can not be removed. You just need to acquire more slots in order to get more Magic. Or you can start out with no Magic and save up slots for a certain magic. [ALL MAGICS ARE WORTH ONE SLOT EXCEPT] -- Also remember, you can start out with some from below, such as Crash Magic, because they take up 1.5 Slots. - MAGIC OVER 1 SLOT - Mass Manipulation (x6 Slots) Crash Magic (x1.5 Slots) Virus Magic (x3 Slots) Weakness Magic (1.5 Slots) Gravity Magic (1.5 Slots) Vampire Magic (x3 Slots) World Reconstruction Magic (x4 Slots) Territory Magic (x2 Slots) Transport Magic (x2.5 Slots) Ushi no Koku Mairi (x2 Slots) All Other Black Magic (x1.5 Slots) Terrain Effect Magic (x2.5 Slots) Stealth Magic (x2 Slots) Reflector Magic (x1.5 Slots) Memory-Make Magic (x1.5 Slots) Magical Drain Magic (x2 Slots) Law of Retrogression (x2.5 Slots) Historia of the Dead (x2.5 Slots) Gravity Magic (x1.5 Slots) Eye Magic (x1.5 Slots) Dragon Supremacy Magic (x3 Slots) Black Arts (x5 Slots) Animal Transformation Magic (x2.5 Slots) Personification Magic (x2 Slots) Command Magic (x1.5 Slots) -- JEWELS Jewels are Fairy Tail's weird system of money. To this day I have no idea what Jewels actually look like, but either way you start out with zero. You can gain Jewels through [JOB REQUESTS] or events. -- SHOP You can buy things with Jewel. The average Job Request pays several hundred thousand Jewels. - GATE KEYS - Crux: 300,000 (x1) Horologium: 500,000 (x1) Lyra: 400,000 (x1) Nikora: 20,000 (x1000) Caelum: 1,000,000 (x1) Pyxis: 200,000 (x1) Polaris: 1,000,000 (x1) Deneb: 1,000,000 (x1) - MAGIC - (Yes, the three below take up zero magic slots.) Twister Magic (x0 Slots): 1,000,000 Charm Magic (x0 Slots): 1,000,000 Sleep Magic (x0 Slots): 2,000,000 Dragon Lacrima Implant: 100,000,000 (Lightning, Poison, Light, Shadow, Cavern, Purgatory, Sea King, Gale) - (Each takes up 1.5 slots.) {By the way, you start out with zero Jewel. ;)} + 0.5 Slots: 2,500,000 -- SLAYER MAGIC Each Slayer Magic takes up 1.5 Slots - DRAGON - You have a 5% chance to roll for one of these Dragon Slaying Magics (Fire, Iron, Sky, Light, Shadow). You can be given more chances to roll for a Dragon Slaying Magic via events. - GOD - Like all the other Lost Magic, these can be learnt via events, i.e., finding a book that teaches it in certain event. - DEVIL - Have fun with that, lol. -- LOOT Loot Saturdays? Never heard of it. So we're going to be giving out a bunch of random loot based on role-play performance on a weekly basis and after certain events. Your loot will reflect what you want if you perform well during a role-play. Maybe another Dragon Slayer roll-chance? We aren't mind readers; let us know if you are aiming to get a certain magic! Uh. I don't have the link for the game, so find it yourself.
cantstoplayingomglol
#194456664Sunday, July 24, 2016 8:32 PM GMT

To much reading 0/0

of     1