of     1   

TheFishToucher
#194619209Tuesday, July 26, 2016 8:04 PM GMT

they seem to have been the same for years now, and there are small quite irrelevant ones like "western", "naval", "sports" while there are many massive game genres like tycoons or obbies which are missed. to be honest i think it would be better to allow tags which you add to your game in some special way rather than through the game desc, like maybe you can have a special list of tags to sum it up rather than one genre to cover it all. so you could search for set "tags" and maybe the games that match the most come up, and a filter system where you can choose a tag you don't like, like "tycoon" or something and you won't get them. it would also remove the need for tags in descriptions, which i think should be banned as they just clog up your search with irrelevant terrible games.
dolphinflyer
#194620152Tuesday, July 26, 2016 8:17 PM GMT

Tycoons and obbies are very vague terms to use as a genre - they can have literally any theme possible. I could go ahead and make a South Africa tycoon, someone else could make a Michael Bublé tycoon and yet they would still fall under the same category. I do however agree with the game tagging, I hate seeing descriptions packed with unnecessary tags that are completely unrelated to the game.
TheFishToucher
#194620314Tuesday, July 26, 2016 8:19 PM GMT

so you could have a few tags to define the tycoon, maybe "tycoon" and other.. uhh.. things that fit... to be honest tycoons are all repetitive and i would lump them together as one, but if you want i guess you could describe the environment or add a michael buble tag or something
Kampfkarren
#194620714Tuesday, July 26, 2016 8:25 PM GMT

issue could be solved if you could have subgenres
TheFishToucher
#194620891Tuesday, July 26, 2016 8:27 PM GMT

yeah thats a nice idea actually, i guess thats kind of what i meant
TheFishToucher
#194660563Wednesday, July 27, 2016 5:13 AM GMT

bump so everyone can worship my glorious and original idea
robloxmodsarevirgins
#194660593Wednesday, July 27, 2016 5:14 AM GMT

no support Formerly ToxicDominator - add 17,509 posts
TheFishToucher
#194660651Wednesday, July 27, 2016 5:15 AM GMT

WHY FOOL
robloxmodsarevirgins
#194660717Wednesday, July 27, 2016 5:16 AM GMT

shut up u ############## u dont deserve ########## incompetent ######################################## eat #################################################### noob joined in ########## Formerly ToxicDominator - add 17,509 posts
TheFishToucher
#194660870Wednesday, July 27, 2016 5:18 AM GMT

dumb ####!!! pathetic little ##### hashtagging ##### learn to ###### stop FRICKING hashtagging ### idiot, dumb kid ## mad be#### my idea is ###### good AND YOUR JEALOUS SO GET OUT NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK (I DID A FRINKING SURVEY OF EVERYONE ON THE PLANET SECRETLY SO THIS CAN BE CONFIRMED) AND YOURE JUST MAD SO IM IGNOREING YOU!!!!!!!!!! YOU FRICKING PLONKER
robloxmodsarevirgins
#194660914Wednesday, July 27, 2016 5:19 AM GMT

im gonna fricken ################################### at night #################### and ########### ur ############# and god damn fool im gonna ############ annoying ################################################################################################################ jackass Formerly ToxicDominator - add 17,509 posts
robloxmodsarevirgins
#194661026Wednesday, July 27, 2016 5:21 AM GMT

i swear get on my level ########## Formerly ToxicDominator - add 17,509 posts
TheFishToucher
#194661097Wednesday, July 27, 2016 5:22 AM GMT

Alright, alright, listen... this is just too damn funny... like DAAYUUUUUM YOU ARE SO DAMN MAD.... xD is it because you have no friends OHHHHH!! Boom. Rekt. xD so clearly the little kid doesnt know who hes dealing with.... its pretty sad actually...... you probably think YOUR SAD TROLL ATTEMPT IS WORKING, BUT IM NOT MAD xD nothing you can do can POSSIBLY bother me, because your just a little kid :D and as you can see im using happy emoticons to show how calm i am :D so listen, dear, i think i can speak for everyone when i say GET FRICKING OUT!!! xD otherwise im just gonna ignore you xD and youll be wasting your sad pathetic life as usual smh -____- and ive won so bye noob :D
robloxmodsarevirgins
#194661136Wednesday, July 27, 2016 5:23 AM GMT

######################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################################## im done here u turkey Formerly ToxicDominator - add 17,509 posts
TheFishToucher
#194661292Wednesday, July 27, 2016 5:25 AM GMT

That'is Right SumBag, Run aWAY PunY Coward Be'cause You Can't'id Winn'd 'Gainst Me... Pathetic... Just Run Away Like All Coward Babbies Do.... BEcause I have Wonned And You aRE A Dumb And A Stupid... Cant Even Grammer... What IS yOU, 7 Years Old? Stop Bing Into A Baby, Kid, YOu 40 Year Old, And Grow Up And Learn Into Mature Andf Then Come Back To Me, Puny Coward
robloxmodsarevirgins
#194661375Wednesday, July 27, 2016 5:27 AM GMT

wow im gonna let u off easy because i know ############################## but thats no reason to ######################################### ok im leaving this stupid forum ######################## dont forget to ############################# u idiot noob kid Formerly ToxicDominator - add 17,509 posts
TheFishToucher
#194661579Wednesday, July 27, 2016 5:30 AM GMT

Let Me Off Esy? Who Are You FRICKING KIDDING, KID. ive fricking #ROASTED YOU!!!!!! DUMBO STILL RUNNING AWAY AS ALWAYS SMH TBH.......... WELL I DONT CARE BECAUSE IVE WON AND THATS WHAT MATTERS YOU FRICKING NOOBHEAD..... AND NOW EVERYONE CAN SEE YOUR SUCH A DUMB AND IDIOT AND HAVES NOT ANY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!! XD
robloxmodsarevirgins
#194661659Wednesday, July 27, 2016 5:31 AM GMT

hahahah umad bro Formerly ToxicDominator - add 17,509 posts
TheFishToucher
#211802189Sunday, March 12, 2017 6:17 PM GMT

dumb noob
maccey
#211802374Sunday, March 12, 2017 6:19 PM GMT

DUDE WHAT CHOO SAY #################################3 IM ABOUT TO GETCHO ################################################################################### YOU BEETTER BE QUIET OR IM TELLING MY ########## OFFICER
TheFishToucher
#211815530Sunday, March 12, 2017 9:07 PM GMT

shut up idiot kid ## ### ##### #

of     1