of     1   

MrAwesome521
#194792564Thursday, July 28, 2016 7:18 PM GMT

Let me make this clear because apparently not even the Board Of Directors know the rules. You CANNOT play for a team unless you are under a contract. Pre-season or not, we do not care, it's against the rules. Pre-season is a time in which you have to use to your advantage. It's to see the flaws in your team, and work on improving those flaws. So there should be no discussion when I make these suspensions. I take no pleasure in this, especially because the team owner is a Board Of Director and should have addressed it earlier. Trent don't take pleasure in this, there's one thing people hate more than me, and that's snitches. [SUSPENSIONS] QuaintTYoung: Suspended 3 games. Playing for Portland without being under a contract, and attempting to sign to another team. The reason the suspension is low is because Mr.Jynx didn't do his job of addressing this, so it'd only make sense Quaint wouldn't know. Dame_Lillard: Suspended 3 games. Honestly this could increase. I'll leave it at 3 because mistakes happen. As a Board Of Director none of this should come as a surprise. It happens I get it. [POSSIBILITY/LIABILITY] - If Dame_Lillard presents proof that Quaint was under a contract, he avoids a suspension, and Quaint's suspension is increased to 7 games. - Quaint's suspension doesn't disappear because as a veteran there's no exceptions, like seriously. - Any Board Of Directors that have concerns, questions, corrections. Contact me PERSONALLY, do not start a discussion on the wall, as this does not pertain to the NRBA community. - If GB attempts to argue with this suspension, and tries to make it disappear, he will also be suspended, and Quaint's suspension will also increase. There's no reason at all, for GB to be involved, especially because this isn't the first case he's been involved with. Yes, I haven't forgiven/forgotten the CAP cheat you attempted. What can I say, I just put my differences aside. ~ NRBA Board Of Director, MrAwesome521
Logaids
#194792619Thursday, July 28, 2016 7:18 PM GMT

poo bag Live Laugh Logaids
waifuSZN
#194793826Thursday, July 28, 2016 7:32 PM GMT

Because I am supposed to know preseason games have to be played with contract players, which nobody told me. Lol. The phantom of the chakras.
deepmemes
#194809556Thursday, July 28, 2016 10:36 PM GMT

u suck
WaterShards
#194809667Thursday, July 28, 2016 10:38 PM GMT

newbags! R$91,625 boom roasted!
gb00
#194825943Friday, July 29, 2016 1:50 AM GMT

"If GB attempts to argue with this suspension, and tries to make it disappear, he will also be suspended, and Quaint's suspension will also increase. There's no reason at all, for GB to be involved, especially because this isn't the first case he's been involved with." ||| This kid is stupid. How am I AT ALL INVOLVED IN THIS CASE? SERIOUSLY, LOL. "Yes, I haven't forgiven/forgotten the CAP cheat you attempted." --> "What can I say, I just put my differences aside." ||| This, kids, is what you call a hypocrite. I honestly feel bad for Quaint and Dame that they are victim to your stupidity. I didn't even know that you couldn't play unsigned players in the preseason, and I'm a HoB. How were they supposed to know?
deepmemes
#194827468Friday, July 29, 2016 2:07 AM GMT

dame did signed himself wdf.

of     1