of     1   

thekevonster
#194911983Saturday, July 30, 2016 1:46 AM GMT

As of today, 7-29-16, I announce my retirement from the NRBA. But that doesn't mean I am going to quit ROBLOX as well. It just feels as if NRBA is not the same anymore. And what I mean by that is, it is no longer competitive. Hopefully in the future of the NRBA there will be more upcoming stars, and I wish all of them good luck. I first started NRBA in Season 1. As I owned the Boston Celtics back then. At the time I loved coaching, because Boston had very greatly built chemistry, and very greatly built players. That is why I still love owning teams as of today, I love building chemistry with many players on my team. But as of now, coaching especially feels so much different than before. But Boston is one of my favorite teams in NRBA history, as we made it pretty far to the semi-conference finals. In NRBA Season 2. (One of my favorite seasons ever) I had really fun with one of my best friend waviiplayboi1. I remember that first day I actually brought him into Ro-Basketball. And now he is one of the best to ever touch the NRBA basketball. I am truly proud for him. Anyways, in S2. Phoenix was a very great team, we had a great coach, in who was PhonzoGoretti, he had built a heck of a team. But wavii was one of the reasons I came to Phoenix. We are really true friends. Overall, we went really far, as we went to the finals against the Brooklyn Nets. But as soon as we went to the finals, I had to go inactive for very personal reasons. But Brooklyn was still a very fun team to vs. At the time I first became inactive, I had to quit ROBLOX. (As I had quit for a year, and missed the whole of 2014.) But I made my return in S9, as I was signed by the New York Knicks, owned by cooldude. Honestly, when I came to this team, I didn't know much about him. But he showed me how much of a smart-talented coach he was. As he lead us to the semi-conference finals. Unfortunately we lost against Orlando, (one of the best teams in NRBA history as of today.) But I really enjoyed playing with NYK. Then as it came to S10. I met a really great friend, named KingDeejay. As we were hanging out for a while, we decided and came to a conclusion to own the Charlotte Hornets. Both of us were very experienced, and our coaching was very good, that it lead us to a 14-2 record in the Season. Also shout out to another good friend of mine, EliVsAll. Who also helped us succeed into the playoffs in NRBA S10. Overall, I really enjoyed playing in NRBA. But now as I come to the senses of it, I'm really not into it anymore. But I will definitely check in sometimes, and see how the league is doing, and maybe watch a couple of games time-to-time. I would like to give a shout out to: KingDeejay,EliVsAll,RauryPrime,Tazmxnian,Boddizle, and Ironmanj.
xKushAlmighty
#194912454Saturday, July 30, 2016 1:53 AM GMT

arg
Movementx
#194912633Saturday, July 30, 2016 1:55 AM GMT

was fun building cha with u :D move i have a kit
thekevonster
#194913311Saturday, July 30, 2016 2:05 AM GMT

I would also like to give a shoutout to: xEL1T3, DreamingDemar, and EasternDisaster.
manny_phantom
#194914442Saturday, July 30, 2016 2:21 AM GMT

Bye kevon we can still chill every once and awhile but see ya bro

of     1