of     1   

SoEpic1337
#195025439Sunday, July 31, 2016 2:52 PM GMT

"But Chad!" The Voice said, "I am merely a voice! I can't be putting that much impact on you, right?" "Yes, you have a great impact on me, Voice," Chad said in fury. "as you have caused me to go on this ###-ass adventure for a ###-ass prize." As he slowly lost his grip on reality and started to lost all his sanity, Chad started to develop the biggest hatred for The Voice. However, his brain was The Voice. If Chad didn't have his brain, then he would be dead while The Voice still has that chance of living. Chad had only one option to do: use the MF Like Button on himself. ʰͥ
SoEpic1337
#195025767Sunday, July 31, 2016 3:01 PM GMT

a more original test: As they looked out on his so-called "perfect utopia" for them and their empire, they wondered if it was really worth the effort for the exclusivity of a giant city sprawling against all feasible land on the planet Tera with everything THEY would've wanted. They never thought about what the people would want, it was exclusive to their own desires. It was almost like communism: the government gets what it wants while the people have little power over their wishes. ʰͥ
SoEpic1337
#195025801Sunday, July 31, 2016 3:02 PM GMT

aw missed editing that "his" to "their" ʰͥ

of     1