of     1   

Iordes
#195143804Tuesday, August 02, 2016 12:29 AM GMT

I know what your thinking. This is a thread about tickets. But no, I have no problems with paying for robux. Yet, some people do, cause they're kids. You can't possibly think that kids have credits cards or money, or expect the kids to steal credit cards. Parents aren't that negotiable. Also, why do people play Roblox? To play games! I have some ideas that could fail or not. GoTW (Game Of The Week) What If there was a random game people could play for atleast 10 minutes for ROBUX?It would benefit developers and the players. (Awards 3-5 Robux)Maybe a Hat? Video Offers (Mobile Exclusive) There's offers to get stuff such as gold in other mobile games. Why not Roblox? (Awards 5) Game Milestone (PC Exclusive) Get Hats or Robux for every few games you play. (10 Games for 1) (100 for 25) Monthly Robux Promo Codes (From Social Media) There's codes for hats, but not ROBUX.
bunnykaden
#195144067Tuesday, August 02, 2016 12:33 AM GMT

I only agree with some Oh wait I remember this line from Mad Games. "The Cat Made Roblox Bankrupt." (Your avatar right now is a cat)
Iordes
#195144460Tuesday, August 02, 2016 12:38 AM GMT

I mean the more games the more ads. Why not make ads worth it? Shouldn't a company care more about the players than the money? It's not like we know Roblox is bankrupt or poor.
Cyberlighted
#195144546Tuesday, August 02, 2016 12:39 AM GMT

companies are meant to care more about money than anything profits are their number 1 they'll only make roblox better for us, if it gets them more money. my meat is a sweet treat

of     1