of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

TE0C
#195288000Wednesday, August 03, 2016 9:11 PM GMT

Possibly some of you can relate, but if you trade as a hobby comments were a very big factor on how many trades you could get daily. Comments were extremely beneficial, and I think an update like this would appeal to many. Benefits: Less spam or malicious links. Not many people would waste money on a throw away account. The trading community would have a very helpful way to successfully trade with eachother, it's harder to find people with the item you want nowadays. If people DID buy BC to comment, ROBLOX would essentially be making a profit off of it. All support and critism is appreciated, I for one would LOVE to see this implemented.
Transpixelation
#195288236Wednesday, August 03, 2016 9:14 PM GMT

Eh, it would be better if roblox only allowed comments from users that are veterans. People aren't going to buy BC for the sake of commenting. But that is still an interesting idea.
yousuckatcallofduty
#195288799Wednesday, August 03, 2016 9:21 PM GMT

@trans u know how many year old accounts get hacked and start bot spamming lol
masterdude625
#195288956Wednesday, August 03, 2016 9:23 PM GMT

but this alienates users who have something to say but aren't going to pay because you shouldn't have to buy something to share your damn opinion. yeah, malicious links and such sure are a problem, but what if there was a way so you couldn't use robots to mass spam them, and instead could get reported easily because there's quite a long wait time to post another comment? (hint hint that system exists: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvN7YV7piJI) sure, traders could benefit, as only bc members can use trading, but you realize the term "comments" kind of implies, well, commenting on the item? like sure this would work for limited and tradeable items, but what if i just want to leave my thoughts on an item, which would be much more common on items that can't be traded. i don't think anyone's buying bc just for the sake of commenting, I doubt it would increase their profits. but they might as well give it a try, cause that's all that matters i guess. i still think they should just follow this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvN7YV7piJI) for anything they claim is being botted, like daily tix, accounts, comments, pms, maybe even buying items, as that is one of the ways people botted, using bots to get daily tix and buy their items.
Transpixelation
#195288971Wednesday, August 03, 2016 9:23 PM GMT

I'm pretty sure BC accounts can get hacked too
TE0C
#195288973Wednesday, August 03, 2016 9:23 PM GMT

I don't think people would buy BC solely for comments, but if they added this I'm sure some old traders would buy BC, it's hard to trade efficiently without them.
TE0C
#195289401Wednesday, August 03, 2016 9:28 PM GMT

Plus you never know, it's another benefit to owning a builders club membership. I understand NBCers couldn't comment, but at this point it's either no comments or something similar to this. Comments never effected NBCers like it did to traders or even just normal BC users.
PrimalGroundonEX
#195289443Wednesday, August 03, 2016 9:28 PM GMT

>trading community wow you havent been here for a while have you? people bot spam "TRADE ME" because they want money because the trading community is pretty toxic you aren't gonna solve anything with this +3k | the experience booster : www.youtube.com/watch?v=qukIfWQCRt4
kevin56789
#195289482Wednesday, August 03, 2016 9:29 PM GMT

I support
masterdude625
#195289537Wednesday, August 03, 2016 9:29 PM GMT

@OP something similar to this? im sorry maybe you need more brainwashing- I mean informative video viewing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvN7YV7piJI
PrimalGroundonEX
#195289575Wednesday, August 03, 2016 9:30 PM GMT

"never effected nbc'ers like it did to traders or even just normal bc users" there we go with bc op putting all nbc'ers in a box but rage when nbc'ers put them in a box some nbc'ers review items in the comments not all spam bc users spam too !!!!! +3k | the experience booster : www.youtube.com/watch?v=qukIfWQCRt4
TE0C
#195289768Wednesday, August 03, 2016 9:32 PM GMT

@prim The thing is, they didn't remove comments because people said "Send on my items!". It was more than likely because they felt it wasn't worth putting so many people at risk with the SEVERAL malicious links. You can call the trading community toxic, but we're also a portion of the BC sales, and we have a say too. I don't think this idea is meant to "solve" anything, it's just an idea on how to keep comments while also reducing the risk of people falling victim to phisers.
PrimalGroundonEX
#195289996Wednesday, August 03, 2016 9:34 PM GMT

yes and i'm also a portion of bc sales too because my other acc that had it got terminated and i say lol stop blaming nbc's for everything op +3k | the experience booster : www.youtube.com/watch?v=qukIfWQCRt4
TE0C
#195290250Wednesday, August 03, 2016 9:37 PM GMT

you're misunderstanding. NBCers are clearly a crucial part of ROBLOX's growth, but allowing them to comment on limiteds and hats in general is risky. you can easily make a fake account to phis somebody. i don't see NBCers complaining about the removal of comments, because it doesn't affect them. this is really just something nice for the trading community. i'm not putting nbcers in a box, but i'm not sure how else we could get comments back AND remove a majority of spammers and phisers.
CoinBank
#195290918Wednesday, August 03, 2016 9:44 PM GMT

The comment section was super helpful in determining values as well as things such as demand, stock, etc etc. A BC-only comment feature would eliminate a good majority of spam, that would be super beneficial to the traders and to the view of Roblox in general. Also, maybe something like a double post blockage, can't post the same thing twice. (Unless they already did that, i've been gone for a while.) Support! pokemon go to the polls
floopy54321
#195290943Wednesday, August 03, 2016 9:44 PM GMT

We don't care about your limiteds and trading.. It'd be unfair to have to PAY 5 dollars or even more JUST to share your opinion. I can show you how to be strong.. In the real way. And I know that we can be strong.. In the real way.
TE0C
#195291171Wednesday, August 03, 2016 9:46 PM GMT

@floopy as i clearly stated before, the addition of this feature wouldn't make people buy BC. it's just a nice benefit if you do have a membership. currently, nobody can comment on hats. i think either way NBCers wouldn't be able to comment, so there's not really a point to saying it's not fair for NBCers. I just don't see comments coming back for you guys. while i know there are thousands of great people who don't own a membership, i doubt roblox would risk it for the few people who waste accounts to phis and kl others.
masterdude625
#195291284Wednesday, August 03, 2016 9:48 PM GMT

trying to post a reply, keep getting a bad request error for it
floopy54321
#195291411Wednesday, August 03, 2016 9:49 PM GMT

'wouldn't make people buy BC' You don't know that, do you? I bet some people would, without thinking about how unfair it is. and the whole thing: why ban comments on games and everything for non bc so bc can chat about trading. plus, a ton of builders club + accounts get hacked and scammed. I can show you how to be strong.. In the real way. And I know that we can be strong.. In the real way.
TE0C
#195291632Wednesday, August 03, 2016 9:51 PM GMT

@floopy 1. If people did buy BC for comments, ROBLOX would just be making more profit. I don't see that as a downside, so thanks for supporting. :) 2. I'm not talking about game comments or anything. This is just referring to catalog items.
floopy54321
#195291795Wednesday, August 03, 2016 9:53 PM GMT

1. it's still unfair 2. then say just catalog items, not no non bc comments I can show you how to be strong.. In the real way. And I know that we can be strong.. In the real way.
TE0C
#195292037Wednesday, August 03, 2016 9:55 PM GMT

as i said before, there's no point to whining about "fair" or not. either way i dont see comments coming back to nbcers. if they don't implement this, (doubt they will. seriously.), you won't be able to comment anyways. there's no way around it.
yousuckatcallofduty
#195292840Wednesday, August 03, 2016 10:03 PM GMT

well i never said they wouldnt get hacked
TSTintenfische
#195292963Wednesday, August 03, 2016 10:05 PM GMT

Support.
theninja94
#195293763Wednesday, August 03, 2016 10:12 PM GMT

So now people need to pay real life money just to COMMENT. This is one of the most idiotic suggestions I've ever heard of. If you havin' mod problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but a term ain't one.

of     3   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right