of     1   

Enetredrox
#195304128Thursday, August 04, 2016 12:12 AM GMT

(READ THE WHOLE POST: I AM NOT NECESSARILY AGAINST BRINGING OR REMOVING TIX) I am neutral on whether the removing of TIX was a good idea or not, seeing how both sides of the argument have points that are valid but can also be turned down. However, making threads about TIX being brought back will not help. They most likely will not listen to us, and it's best to just e-mail them. This way, they can keep your e-mail and review it whenever they have the time. In S&I, however, the thread is full of lots of joke threads, threads in which the ideas are WNTS or just overall bad ideas. Because of this, ROBLOX doesn't check the thread very often, and by the time they do, they probably won't see your thread. Being more direct to them will easily help you have your suggestion seen. (Jeez, I've changed my opinion, like, what, 3 times now? I have no idea which side to pick...) "Be strong," I whispered to my wifi signal.
masterdude625
#195304495Thursday, August 04, 2016 12:17 AM GMT

Being unaligned is fine, if anything staying out of groups is better for specific opinions. Anyways, yeah, I see what you mean, I feel like some people who post that here are looking for an echo chamber, but this is still an okay place to constantly discuss the suggestions, as would ATR be, more for the discussion, tbh, though suggestions usually keep their discussions in the same thread, because I think it's a bit clunky to then go to a new thread in a new subforum, and in ATR with that kind of discussion you'd probably have an overly terrible reception as you are now opening it to more people outside your discussion group coming back over.
Enetredrox
#195304776Thursday, August 04, 2016 12:19 AM GMT

@master Yeah, just that ROBLOX doesn't check this forum very often. I sent an e-mail to them and got a reply in one day! "Be strong," I whispered to my wifi signal.

of     1