of     1   

Golden_General
#195345164Thursday, August 04, 2016 1:45 PM GMT

[NOTE: This is an apology to Sage, Roq and Faction. you can accept or deny this.] A few weeks after this episode happened I just want to tell the truth and apologize. I hope this will end tensions in the crossover RP community. I am desperately sorry for anyone affiliated by this and hope that everyone contributes to their side. I just want to tell that there was a bit of a mistake in the Shattered Universes rules that was not put that Roq and super forgot. The rule was that technology counted as a power play. This was a bit unfair. I was not trying to create a futuristic army. I was trying to make a group of former soldiers wanting to take back Robloxia from the Order of Chaos. The group would've been ran by ROBLOX admins but I did not know that was against the rules. Now here comes the exposure (Sage, please don't get mad at me...). Sage has been an inexperienced RPer for 2 years despite joining in 2014. Although I wasn't an experienced RPer at that time, he wasn't that much too. TSARP had the same problems at TiTM 2. There were way to much one-liners and cringy stuff. Even I failed to make a successful revival of the series. Although I would want to say some insults to him, he isn't that great as I thought he was. He only created the RP to revive the crossover genre and he did. The series is pretty much dead after my revamp. Now about Faction. Faction is a bit of a short-tempered person because he always says something when I fu(k up in that. The reason why Shattered Universes died because of the drama. I escalated it way to seriously. I am deeply sorry. SUMMARY: The reason why Shattered Universes died is not because of inactivity it was because of the drama between me, Roq, faction and sage. Please PM me for your response

of     1