of     1   

AlexL486
#195523227Saturday, August 06, 2016 7:55 PM GMT

Hello, I'm AlexL486 and I'm going to be explaining this game https://www.roblox.com/games/472644940/Star-Wars-Dominaton#!/about [ I ] Rules 1. No Metagame 2. No Godmod 3. No FRP 4. What admins say is final 5. Respect other players 6. Do not have units randomly appear (Unless the RP has not started) 7. Special RPs (i.e Zombie RP) may only be hosted by Admins. 8. Do not use Admin sets in the admin room unless you have permission. [ II ] Factions, Eras, etc. [ IIa ] Eras [NON-CANON] Imperial Civil War The Imperial Civil War era is our little cooked up era. It involves the Emperor and Vader dying, causing the Empire to split into different factions. *To be a Imperial 'split up' faction, color your faction differently FACTIONS INVOLVED -Any admin customs -The Phobos Rebellion/The Phobos Republic -Jedi/Sith -Independent/Bounty Hunters -The Hutt Cartel FACTIONS NOT INVOLVED -The Empire -The Rebel Alliance -The CIS -The Republic [CANON] Galactic Civil War Original Trilogy conflict, standard canon, you may veer off from canon slightly. FACTIONS INVOLVED -Any admin customs -Jedi/Sith -Independent/Bounty Hunters -The Hutt Cartel -The Empire -The Rebel Alliance FACTIONS NOT INVOLVED -The Phobos Rebellion -The Republic -The CIS [CANON] The Clone Wars 2009 Clone Wars Series canon. You may veer off from canon slightly. FACTIONS INVOLVED -The Blackfyre Smiths (Admin Custom) -Jedi/Sith -Independent/Bounty Hunters -The Hutt Cartel -The Republic -The CIS FACTIONS NOT INVOLVED -The Phobos Rebellion -The Empire -The Rebel Alliance [ IIb ] Factions [CANON FACTIONS] The Rebel Alliance - Standard Canon The Empire - Standard Canon The CIS - Standard Canon Jedi/Sith - Standard Canon The Galactic Republic The Hutt Cartel - Standard Canon [ADMIN CUSTOMS/NON CANON] The Phobos Rebellion - They are lead by Admiral "Ichi" Hammerhead (AlexL486 only), to get the ships they have, they had to steal them, this Rebellion is not very well equipped as the Rebel Alliance. The Blackfyre Smiths - During the Clone Wars, the founder of the Blackfyre Smiths was a Clone Commander named CT-3685, or known as Blackfyre was in a mission with his Unit stationed at an outpost on Ryloth, soon, separatist forces invaded Ryloth, the separatists launch an attack at the outpost, killing Blackfyre's entire Unit, Blackfyre however survived and escaped the attack. He now lives in the subsector of Coruscant, recruiting people for his new company he founded as the Blackfyre Smiths, as they create vehicles and weaponry to combat the separatists. The Phobos Republic - The Phobos Republic has lots of vehicles, ranging from Venators to CR90s, they formed during the ICW, and work closely with the New Galactic Republic The New Galactic Republic - They have many things modeled after the original galactic republic, and they work closely with the Phobos Republic. Unique siggy

of     1