of     1   

WinterIsland
#195549299Sunday, August 07, 2016 2:16 AM GMT

Ok, So I'm here again bcs, I'm washed, being called "Selfish" >for setting picks, being wide 7x, and not getting reps anymore. My prime is over, Who ever talks trash to me/hates me, leave this page rn before I end you. Because I will literally come out of retirement again, and destroy you.. Ok this how it all began.. I was with james one day and kelvin came to tell james s2 steelers had a scrim, so I jumped in and said, aye lemme get a try, I think I'm good.. so I got into a game finally, made a good play, and I got offered by Yorkowski and Kelvin I obviously chose the team my friend was on.. We had a game that Saturday, a playoff game, the s2 raiders.. we one 63-56 OT (haha franky). So the next season I went from the redskins, to patriots idk, we got bs'ed in playoffs in my opinion.. 12 fumbles? Wtf... So S4, I went with the patriots again, me and York got into a fight, so I went back to redskins.. S5, My first SB app, against ejected.. we could've won if franky didn't run 5x in a row.. and truckinqs missed another KR (HAHAHAHA) anyway I met Franky on that team, we became good friends since then. whatever s6, lions? that was a joke... before lyd made any trades on dolphins it was me, megajohn99, doogiosess, depatron, nightcreek, and a few more.. a playoff team... but lyderior messed that up, like he does every season S7, that's where I reunited with kelvin, and his squad gave me a chance, yall know I destroyed in playoffs 3 ints, a 6, and DMVP, until.. I missed that one catch in sb.. (OH NO....) S8, I really didn't play that much first 6 of the season, we had a good hawks squad, until LordU decided to HC like lyderior, then went to raiders, it was a good choice.. Whatever this season, being called selfish? after setting picks for Wr's on my team.. getting wide 7x? maybe I am out of my prime. People i'd like to thank for making my seasons the best. 1. Franky - Always been there for me, traded for me when I wanted to be off a team, and a good friend, hes really not biased, he just make sure he doesn't take L's from cheaters lol. 2. Kelvin62202 - Great friend, Great QB, Great WR/CB, Being called selfish hurts. 3. MarkaWolffe - Ik I've only met him in mid s7, but hes pretty cool. 4. Bwizzard - Og, hes real funny man... and hes good #bwizzard 5. Depatron - He's been telling me to do what feels best, and showed me how to mix people. 6. Undelighted - Hes pretty cool tbh, he might've talked behind my back, but hes still a friend. 7. RickySanders - Really good player.. No lie, and hes helped me play pokemon on roblox (; 8. Ejurcted - Ik I played with him one season, but he made me a better WR, trusting me deep. 9. 2scary4kebow - Hes a troll tbh, but hes still a good friend hehe. 10. WinterrXI - This guy really pushed himself to try and be good, but yall gave him hate this why he gone now..
rocky7171
#195549654Sunday, August 07, 2016 2:21 AM GMT

AM HATING DESTROY ME PLS
UniversaIs
#195549660Sunday, August 07, 2016 2:21 AM GMT

You retired so much to where I honestly don't care lol. And why post this again? Because you didn't have the attention you wanted? LMFAO
WinterIsland
#195550276Sunday, August 07, 2016 2:31 AM GMT

Universals, that's why you HC like lyderior, to the point no one wants to play for you haha bye. #pack

of     1