of     1   

nojohn987654321
#195582026Sunday, August 07, 2016 3:50 PM GMT

Alright Let Me Explain something, the way our league is set up is not like other people's league or real life. So for Group A the team two teams with the lowest goal difference are out of competition just like that. Only 4 teams will move on from each group to quarter - finals. The reason we did it that way is because 16 teams is too much to get so we got 12 teams. So the first week is elimination. So I advice you to play well. Teams Please bring your team 10 mins before the game so we can start on time Thank You very much. Also 10 Robux to watch :) Yes I am charging you guys to watch. IDC if you don't like it. Don't pay then :) ________________________________________________________________________________________ Group A - FIXTURES ________________________________________________________________________________________ Norcross Vs. Nigeria Thursday 11th of August at Delta Center Stadium 3 PM EST 8 PM BST Bloxberians Vs. FC Alliance Friday 12th of August at Fire Yard Stadium 2 PM EST 7 PM BST Montreal Vs. Coastal Remains Friday 12th of August at Delta Center Stadium 3 PM EST 8 PM BST ________________________________________________________________________________________ Group B - FIXTURES ________________________________________________________________________________________ Chelsea FC Vs. Manchester Untd Saturday 13th of August at Delta Center Stadium 2 PM EST 7 PM BST Protoz Vs. Black Knights Saturday 13th of August at Fire Yard Stadium 3 PM EST 8 PM BST Diamond Proz Vs. Bloxchester Sunday 14th of August at Delta Center Stadium 2 PM EST 7 pm BST ________________________________________________________________________________________
nojohn987654321
#195738375Tuesday, August 09, 2016 1:46 PM GMT

[RESCHEDULE] Norcross Vs. Nigeria SATURDAY 14th of August at Delta Center Stadium 2 PM EST 7 PM BST
nojohn987654321
#195738441Tuesday, August 09, 2016 1:48 PM GMT

[RESCHEDULE] Norcross Vs. Nigeria SUNDAY 14th of August at FIRE YARD STADIUM 2 PM EST 7 PM BST

of     1