of     1   

Matthew0709
#195775107Tuesday, August 09, 2016 10:19 PM GMT

Don't flame me this is just my opinion. #1: Steelers - Steelers proved they were the #1 team when they defeated the Broncos in the finals of the tournament with 6 players for a quarter and a half. They have undoubtedly the best QB in the league in kelvin, they have Jtt and Zoo who are very proven players, and a lot of good OFLers in the lineup. While activity is an issue, they'll look to have a great record this season. #2: Broncos - Imma be honest, since this might sound biased. Everyone predicted Broncos to lose in the 2nd round of the tournament, but they made it to the finals and put up a hell of a fight against a really good steelers lineup. Cutting did good with this roster, picking up Matt in the draft as well as the god DE/Center form. However, QB is still an issue, as hunter is inactive and inconsistant, while Matt had good games against the Packers and Steelers. (Shoutout to Blueking for 2 sacks and a safety in the finals, 3 sacks in total) #3: Cowboys - Era is a very underrated quarterback heading into the regular season. He looks very solid, mastering the comeback. However, he has inconsistant WRs, and the team around him isn't that great *stares at 00 in the starting lineup*. I feel this team is an easy SB candidate, as long as Era and co. stays consistant throughout the season. As well as Franky being on the team, all his teams do well. #4: Packers - Another fairly underrated team. The Packers have a really good center in ars, and a few good WRs in reelah, djs, and best. However, bagel seems to be the team's weak point. He made some costly turnovers that lost them the game vs the Broncos. If Bagel stays consistant, expect this team to make a playoff run. If not, playoffs will be in jeopardy. #5: 49ers - Do not sleep on this team. This is iceking we're talking about. No matter who he has around him, ice always makes a playoff run. Bringing back the star WR and deep griffon, he added some new pieces including Tort and LordUnion. Don't sleep on ice. #6: Patriots - Although they lost in the very first round to the raiders, I do feel this team is better than the raiders. York is a legendary QB and oohwrecked and coolio can carry a WR core. As well as the fact they have Nightcreek, jts, tekt, montbaby, and others, expect this team to be a force in the AFC. #7: Raiders - They beat the pats and were looking to make a deep run in the tournament. They faced the Broncos, and had a 37-14 lead at HT. Then they just completely blew up. Coverage was lost, and Uni started throwing lots of interceptions (7 in total). I feel they have a good roster and an EXTREMELY underrated player in Baltoid, but they need to really step up for the upcoming season and Uni needs to stay consistant. #8: Redskins - Chris is a good QB, trent, killer, and unstop are good WRs, but what else is there? They seemed to struggle in the tournament, and they need to figure it out before the season starts. I feel this team will make playoffs if Chris uses the pieces he has around them. This team is my dark horse for the season, and they will make a playoff run. #9: Browns - Browns looked completely terrible in the tournament, but they were without Hollow, who is easily the most important part of their roster. I feel the team around hollow isn't nearly as good as it was in S8, but they will still have a good season, as hollow is a great QB capable of doing a lot. #10: Dolphins - Configed is a QB on the rise, but this isn't quite his season yet. He doesn't have the best team around him, and he just traded away the #1 overall pick of the draft in Flyboyjw. Sure they have good players, sure their QB is looking strong, but they need to find a way to beat out the other AFC teams. Otherwise, they wont make playoffs. #11: Seahawks - IM SO SORRY DADDY FORCE BUT UR WRS ARE TERRIBLE. Force and Basechad are completely carrying this team on their back. Force is looking very good at QB, but their WRs drop balls constantly and their defense just can't get the job done. They put up 42 points vs the steelers, but they need to figure something out fast. #12: Lions - Another successful year everyone! Seems like this franchise is almost as cursed as the phins. Roller Black and Boss are great players, but when you have a cringy QB and a cringy franchise you won't go anywhere. W1 Predictions: Keeping these brief, as there isnt much detail needed NFC: Sat 8/13/2016 | 2:00 PM | San Francisco 49ers @ Detroit Lions 56-21 49ers Lions have no chance on stopping Iceking, and the Lions have no QB to pass to the elite WRs. Another bad season for the Lions. Sat 8/13/2016 | 5:00 PM | Washington Redskins @ Dallas Cowboys 42-35 Cowboys I feel the Cowboys will barely edge out the Skins, as Era is really looking to impress the league at QB. Sat 8/13/2016 | 7:00 PM | Seattle Seahawks @ Green Bay Packers 21-28 Packers This game will be good. Defense will be the deciding factor of this game, and the strong secondary of the packers will close out the game. AFC: Sun 8/14/2016 | 2:00 PM | Cleveland Browns @ Denver Broncos Not predicting score of my own game Hollow will be back for this game, as the Browns look to prove that they mean business. Meanwhile, Broncos show up to prove why they're currently the #2 team. Sun 8/14/2016 | 5:00 PM | Oakland Raiders @ New England Patriots 35-49 Patriots A rematch of the preseason game where the raiders edged out the Pats. York, Ooh, and Cool will be back with a better game and Uni's raiders won't be able to handle it. Sun 8/14/2016 | 7:00 PM | Miami Dolphins @ Pittsburgh Steelers 28-70 Steelers Sorry Configed. Kel and the Steelers are just too good a team to handle. Dolphins will put up a fight in the first quarter, but they wont be able to handle the Steelers' firepower. FINAL SSN RECORD PREDICTIONS: AFC: #1 - Steelers (7-1) #2 - Broncos (6-2) #3 - Patriots (5-3) #4 - Browns (4-4) X #5 - Raiders (4-4) X #6 - Phins (3-6) NFC: #1 - Cowboys (6-2) #2 - 49ers (6-2) #3 - Packers (5-3) #4 - Redskins (4-4) X #5 - Seahawks (3-5) X #6 - Lions (1-7) PLAYOFF PREDICTIONS: AFC: #4 BROWNS @ #1 STEELERS - 49-35 Steelers #3 PATRIOTS @ #2 BRONCOS - 42-35 Broncos NFC: #4 REDSKINS @ #1 COWBOYS - 49-42 Redskins OT (Upset of the season) #3 PACKERS @ #2 49ERS - 56-42 49ers CONF CHAMPS #2 BRONCOS @ #1 STEELERS - 28-21 Steelers (#MattAnd5) #4 REDSKINS @ #2 49ERS - 35-28 49ers SB IV: #1 STEELERS Vs #2 49ers - 42-35 OT 49ers Bold Predictions: #1: Iceking wins his very first SB this season. #2: Franky quits playing for good after Era chokes in the playoffs. #3: EB will be redone 3 times this season. #4: 2 teams' playoff fate will be decided by H2H #5: Steelers will FF one game this season due to not enough players. #6: Redskins will upset the 49ers for one loss. #7: Uni will continue to brag about scrim wins until Week 8 when his team is eliminated. #8: Baltoid will win MVP #9: Configed will win MIP #10: Ejected will be caught with an alt on steelers. nothing can stop me im all the way up
ExecutedBageI
#195775461Tuesday, August 09, 2016 10:24 PM GMT

but coach i threw 1 int and we lost because the safety that got u +16 points yes i am butthurt plus u forgot undel and ricky
ExecutedBageI
#195775493Tuesday, August 09, 2016 10:24 PM GMT

and trufant
ExecutedBageI
#195775551Tuesday, August 09, 2016 10:25 PM GMT

plus we will make playoffs Add 2,000 posts | ExecutedBagel
DoctorSinister
#195776130Tuesday, August 09, 2016 10:33 PM GMT

thanks for #9 just more motivation fam barton boozer
pepopia
#195776636Tuesday, August 09, 2016 10:40 PM GMT

some Garbo team prediction,i am armyelite tf is u on,i am the guy carrying the team not force he is so bad at qb.
shortstop12345
#195776766Tuesday, August 09, 2016 10:42 PM GMT

wait how did you figure out about eject :o you detective
flyboyjw
#195779185Tuesday, August 09, 2016 11:15 PM GMT

Don't sleep on browns.
NoRedos
#195791018Wednesday, August 10, 2016 1:39 AM GMT

bout to dab on rad -Lo_k | R$ 25,608
XXXELITEWARRIORXXX
#195796055Wednesday, August 10, 2016 2:36 AM GMT

LOL Matt Force is like one of the most inactive people on our team he only shows up to preseason things so far and a couple scrims. Base has been getting better but hes been a bit inactive too. You forget to mention our DE core is strong af.
DarkLord_Ranger
#195796504Wednesday, August 10, 2016 2:42 AM GMT

damn long thread
Akooliosess
#195801130Wednesday, August 10, 2016 3:39 AM GMT

X #6 - Phins (3-6) matt be giving us an xtra l
UniversaIs
#195824173Wednesday, August 10, 2016 2:13 PM GMT

-shrugs-

of     1