of     1   

wealthfulness
#195782547Tuesday, August 09, 2016 11:56 PM GMT

I. Small Council. a. The Small Council shall consist of: i. The Lord Commander of the Kingsguard. 1) The person in charge of the King's overall safety. ii. Master of Diplomacy. 1) Handles all allies for the Crown. iii. Master of Events. 1) Handles and organizes Weddings,Tournaments,etc. iv. The Master of Coin. 1) Handles all finances of the Crown. v. The Master of War. 1) Handles all offensive war-time strategies. vi. The Master of Law. 1) Handles all legal matters of the Crown. vii. The Master of Whispers. 1) Handles and organizes spies for the Crown. viii. The Master of Defense. 1) The person in charge of the safety and peace-keeping of the Seven Kingdoms. Manages spies, creates strategies for war, and mediates trade and negotiations between Houses. ix. The Lord Commander of the Royal Garrison. 1) The person in charge of the Royal Garrison. x. The Master of Knights. 1) The person in charge of all Knights and Knighthoods, save the Kingsguard, within the Seven Kingdoms. b. The Small Council may, at any given time, have a different amount of members. The King may decide what is necessary for the Council. c. The Small Council is the first word of law for the Realm. d. The Small Council shall have the authority to command the Royal Garrison should the Lord Commander of the Royal Garrison be absent. e. Members of the Small Council may request to any available administrator a set amount of jail time for random killers. i. Should this privilege be abused, said Small Councilor shall be removed from the Council. II. Royal Garrison a. The Royal Garrison shall consist of voluntary members from each House within the Seven Kingdoms. i. The average House shall send 10% of their forces to join. 1) (A House with 100 members will send 10 to join the Garrison, where a House with 52 members will send 5.) b. The Royal Garrison's Knights have the right to inflict punishment on those found to be breaking the laws on King's Landing. i. Punishments may include, but are not limited to: 1) KoS order (outside of Keep.) ii. Abuse of these punishments will cause in the immediate termination of any Royal Garrison Knights, as well as action being taken against their House. c. The Royal Garrison shall be granted the ability to bar any person below Lord Paramount (other than Kingsguard) from any place outside the Red Keep if proper reasoning is given. i. Abuse of this will result in the immediate termination of the member of the Garrison, as well as action taken against their House. III. Kingsguard. a. The Kingsguard are the second highest authority within the Red Keep. i. On matters involving removing people from the Keep, and protecting the King, as well as the podium laws, their authority is higher than even the Hand and the Queen. b. The Kingsguard are EXPECTED to kill those that break the Podium laws without warning. i. Kingsguard may give warning if they choose. A warning will be a rare occurrence, and should be immediately accepted. ii. Kingsguard will normally ask people to move once before action is taken. iii. Squires of the Kingsguard cannot speak on duty, so gestures will be used. An inability to understand what the Kingsguard is trying to implicate is no reason to break podium laws. c. The Kingsguard will have the infinite authority to place anyone, excluding the Royal Family, on KoS (kill on sight) at any given time. i. KoS orders are only to be held up inside the Keep unless otherwise specified. ii. Only the King can order a KoS order on members of the Royal Family. iii. Abuse of the KoS order ability is to be immediately reported to the King. d. The Kingsguard shall have authority only second to the King on any goings on within the Red Keep. IV. Martial Law. a. Martial Law will be an event on King's Landing where the Royal Garrison, Kingsguard, and Crown Army have the right to bar any person below the rank of King from any location, including the city of King's Landing itself. i. Should a person be barred from King's Landing during martial law, it shall not be considered a ban, nor will they be banned. They will be killed until they leave the server, and when martial law dissolves again, they will be unbarred. b. The ONLY people who can call Martial Law into action are: i. The King. ii. The Queen. iii. The Hand. iv. The Master of Defense. v. The Lord Commander of the Royal Garrison. vi. The Lord Commander of the Kingsguard. vii. The Master of Law. 1) Anyone else attempting to call martial law into action will be considered treasonous. V. Trials. a. All Westerosi have the right to a trial, which must consist of the following, regardless of crime, if requested. i. A panel of 3 Judges of the rank Lord Paramount or above. ii. The King, Hand, Master of Law, or Queen MUST be present to represent the Crown. b. A Westerosi must be allowed to select a trial by combat instead of a normal trial. i. The defendant may choose a champion to fight for them. 1) The defendant may choose themselves as their own Champion. ii. The Crown must choose a champion to fight. iii. The Crown Champion and the accused's champion will fight in one single duel. The first to die loses. If a tie occurs, the duel will happen once more, with the opportunity for the defense and the Crown to reassess their choices for Champion. 1) The champions may use whatever weapon they wish, should they own it. VI. Wars. a. All wars must be approved by an administrator unless otherwise stated. i. All war terms must be mediated by an administrator. b. After being involved in a war, you may not declare war for another two (2) weeks. c. The following are the allowed wars within the Seven Kingdoms. i. Territorial conquest. 1) Used to gain territory. The losing House shall become a vassal and/or forfeit their territor(y/ies) based upon the terms of war. ii. Regional Rebellion. 1) Used to gain paramouncy of a region. a) Your House must be in said region to gain paramouncy. To move regions, contact an administrator or the King. b) Must not be a vassal House. iii. Rebellion. 1) Must be a Lord Paramount to Rebel. 2) Used to usurp the Crown. iv. Humiliation war. 1) Used to humiliate the losing faction. a) Does not need administrator approval. v. Usurpation. 1) Used by a member of a House to usurp the lord and become the Lord/Lady of the House. a) Must make new House with same name. b) Does not need administrator approval. vi. Independence War. 1) Must be a Lord Paramount to declare Independence. 2) Used to make your current region an independent Kingdom. a) An independent Kingdom is set to be killed on sight on King's Landing, but they do not have to answer to the King of the Seven Kingdoms. b) Independent Kingdoms can war other regions to put them under their Kingdom. vii. Freedom War. 1) Used to gain freedom from vassalage. VII. Execution. a. Should a person be found guilty of treason in a trial, they shall be executed. i. Execution shall be defined as the removal of a person from their titles and ranks. For example, if Lord Jaime Lannister be executed, he shall lose his titles as Master of Law, Lord of House Lannister, and his name as Jaime Lannister. The King's Authority. a. The King's word is final, and the King's word is law. i. Harassing/insulting the law, King, Kingsguard, Queen, Hand, etc., can be considered a treasonous action. VIII. The Administrators. a. The administrators of the Seven Kingdoms reserve the right to change any laws they deem unfit for the Seven Kingdoms group. i. Any laws seen unfit must formally be announced and messaged to the King with the exact reasoning why it is being reviewed. 1) The King will make an edit to the law, if it continues to not work for the genre, the law will be terminated. XI. Regional Paramouncy a. Within the Seven Kingdoms, there are seven regions (and Dorne, as an eighth) that are controlled by Lord Paramounts. i. Lord Paramounts are considered the top authority of their region, especially on matters of that region's Capital. b. A Lord Paramount may set a Warden, a High Marshal, and a Regional Council to assist in dictating how his(her) region should be run. i. You may not be a Warden or a High Marshal and be on the Small Council. ii. You may not be a Warden or a High Marshal and be a Lord Paramount. c. Wardens dictate the Military of their Region, whereas High Marshals are to act as overall politicians. d. The Council of each Region may contain different positions, as chosen by the Lord Paramount, but may only have five members, excluding the Lord Paramount, Warden, and High Marshal. XII. Administrative Punishment. I. Administrators within any capital cities within the Seven Kingdoms have the right, authority, and obligation to enforce the law. II. Administrative punishment is defined as a punishment that can only be accessed by assistance of an administrator. i. Administrative punishments include, but are in no way limited to: 1) :jail [CRIMINAL] 2) :kick [CRIMINAL] a) May only be used by a TSK Group-Administrator. 3) :ban [CRIMINAL] a) May only be used by a TSK Group-Administrator. III. Abuse of administrative privileges should be reported directly to the genre owner, and the genre overseers. XIII. Regional Capitals. a. All regional capitals are subject to the law of the Crown, and must follow and enforce those laws, on their own grounds. b. Regions may set their own laws for their capitals; for instance, the Lord Reaper of Pyke may say it is illegal to use a pike, but they cannot say it is legal to RK. c. If a regional law directly conflicts with the Crown's Law, that specific law will be stripped from the Region. i. Should this happen several times to the same region, the Crown reserves the right to completely strip regions of their ability to make their own law. d. Independent regions are not subject to the Crown's Law. i. Should an independent region make their own laws for their capital, they must write completely new laws specific to their capital. ii. Even for independent regions, administrators reserve the right to change or remove any laws. e. Administrative punishments (see section XIII) may still be applied by the administrators of that specific region, as well as TSK group-administrators. i. The King of the Seven Kingdoms, the Lord Commander of the Kingsguard, the Master of Law, etc. may not enforce laws on independent capitals. Signed, Lord Daerys Blackfyre, Master Of Law, King Gregor Forrester, King of the Andals and the First Men, Protector of the Realm.
UUID420
#195782796Tuesday, August 09, 2016 11:59 PM GMT

op is a noob
wealthfulness
#195784150Wednesday, August 10, 2016 12:15 AM GMT

ur a noob
Benightedious
#195787323Wednesday, August 10, 2016 12:54 AM GMT

k.
JimmyScaletta
#195789003Wednesday, August 10, 2016 1:14 AM GMT

legit the most autistic thing i've ever seen. 'master of diplomacy' 'master of defense' 'master of knights'
wealthfulness
#195789351Wednesday, August 10, 2016 1:19 AM GMT

^ Oh really? Well if everything was from lore then then every genre would be dip sh*t, (The only thing not from lore is Master of Diplomacu) So call George RR Martin autistic.
b0bdarions
#195797433Wednesday, August 10, 2016 2:54 AM GMT

Lol there is no "Master of Knights", "Master of Defense", "Master of War", "Lord Commander of the Royal Garrison", or "Master of Events" in GRRM's writings. The "Small Council" consists of seven seats, as seven is a holy number in the faith of the seven. They consist of: "Hand of the King", "Lord Commander of the Kingsguard", "Master of coin", "Master of laws", "Master of whispers", "Master of ships", and the "Grand Maester". Seems to me like you're missing the Master of ships and the Grand Maester, and you gave the "Master of Defense" the job of the "Master of Coin", which is to negotiate trade as well as manage the crowns money. You admit master of diplomacy isn't from GRRM so that's okay, but there is no "Master of Knights", "Master of Defense", "Lord Commander of the Royal Garrison", etc from the writings of GRRM. If you need alternate names for these perhaps use Master-at-Arms for Master of Knights, Lord Commander of the City Watch for the Royal Garrison people. Also, "Master of Defense" just sounds dumb. Overall you GoT kiddies are so annoying. You read the wiki watch the TV show, get excited at the naughty scenes and wanna pretend you're there yourself and subsequently make stupid alternate universes where a Forrester becomes King of the Seven Kingdoms. Laughable. Good try, but not good enough.
wealthfulness
#195828801Wednesday, August 10, 2016 3:47 PM GMT

Oh ok gg. I'm updating rn.
b0bdarions
#195864165Wednesday, August 10, 2016 11:42 PM GMT

Also post this in C&G, if you need help with ASoIaF lore ask me. Don't forget to hit the box at the bottom when you're posting this that doesn't allow replies.
kostas99
#195864275Wednesday, August 10, 2016 11:44 PM GMT

BEST GAME EVER....Clickbait message yeah....lets go play and die from mods/admins....when we wanted to ask something
Huenator
#195943615Thursday, August 11, 2016 10:56 PM GMT

hey dude that's some nice advertising right there Hey, Huenator I believe I saw you in-game and you seemed qualified to earn robux. It is simple, you just need to join and be active every week, I personally have earned 200 robux. You can earn ROBUX from winning tournaments, fighting in battles, and patrolling. At the city, you can become a criminal, become a knight, or even become the king. The group has just started and due to our payment plans we have a member cap at seven hundred members so once we get seven hundred members no one else can join. You can get up to five hundred ROBUX a week for being active. If you have anymore questions message the leader. Once you read this you must click https://www.roblox.com/Groups/Group.aspx?gid=2906014 and click join! Wish to join? Click https://www.roblox.com/Groups/Group.aspx?gid=2906014 and click join and you are ready to earn ROBUX! and no i don't need robux

of     1