of     1   

policeareawsome
#195805155Wednesday, August 10, 2016 4:40 AM GMT

1) Name: policeareawsome 2) ROBLOX Join Date: Last year. 3) Do you speak fluent English?: Yes. 4) State your previous experience in the Law Enforcement field: To much to list, a couple is Chief of Police, I own it over 65 members. Commissioner of a different PD, over 100 members and a lot more. 5) Why is the Stapleton County Sheriff's Office the best fit for you?: Because, it's active, smart, friendly, caring, and so am I. 6) What makes you unique as an individual?: 7) Define Probable Cause: When you can arrest/detain the suspect. 8) Define Reasonable Suspicion: When you have the rights to follow the so called suspect in order to get PC. 9) Define Arrest: No freedom. 10) State your pros and cons Pros: Active, friendly, smart, caring, strict, and I use good grammar. Cons: I have a lot of other groups, but if their is over 15 people at the city, I will make sure to come when I can. 11) Are you willing to Dedicate your time to the Sheriff's Office?: Yes, as much as I can. Most likely 80% of my ROBLOX time, I am on almost all day, every day. (*I will not be on this weekend, as I will not have internet where I am going*) 12) On a scale of 1-10 how active are you?: Nine. 13) When would you draw/discharge your firearm?: When I am threatened, and other people are threatened. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬MULTIPLE CHOICE▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 14) An innocent civilian is being held hostage. What would you do? A - Shoot the hostage B - Wait for more backup to arrive C - Keep driving D - A & C ANSWER: B 15) You conduct a traffic stop in a shady location. You see what looks like 4 men in the vehicle, all looking hostile. What would you do? A - Call for assistance B - Approach vehicle alone C - Shoot everyone in the vehicle D - Call in SWAT, or National Guard ANSWER: A. 16) You’re in pursuit with armed suspects. You’ve got 3 units assisting you, but you still need more. What would you do? A - Call the Fire Department B - Call Department of Health C - Call State Police D - All of the above C. ANSWER: 17) You’re in a foot pursuit with an unarmed civilian. They are posing no threat to the public, but evading police. What would you do? A - Shoot the suspect B - Tase the suspect C - Call in SWAT, or National Guard D - Get back in your cruiser, and run over the suspect ANSWER: B 18) Where does the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office mainly patrol? A - Highways B - City area C - Capital D - A & C ANSWER: B ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬EXTENDED RESPONSE▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 19) In 3-4 sentences, explain why you feel that you stand-out of all of the other candidates applying. What is special about you? Will you be a good addition onto the department? I stand out because I am active, strict, brave, courageous, friendly, helping, caring and most of all, I will not let the SCSO down. 20) In 3-4 sentences, explain what you would do in the situation of a normal traffic stop. I would pull the suspect over, radio in Traffic stop, (Location) occ. X1 Brown Sedan, no assistants needed. I would walk up to the car, say something like I am policeareawsome, wit SCSO. Do you know why I stopped you today sir? He says no. I would say Speeding, or whatever it was, ask for some ID and Registration, get a background check, cit him, and send him on his way. If the background check is clean. If he has a warrant I would ask him to step out, tell him he is being arrested, and explain to him his rights. Then arrest him. 21) In 3-4 sentences, explain the importance of using proper radio codes and language while on-duty. If you do not, their could easily be a shootout, and no officers would know the location, nor wouldn't know what's going on. Language on the other hand, if you have disrespect/act immature then you just look like a fool. And you will most likely be Fired/Suspended. Perhaps demoted. You need good grammar/language in order to look like you are not a 7 year old, trying to be a big boy. 22) In 3-4 sentences, explain why it is important for Law Enforcement Officers to uphold the law. It's important for Law Enforcement to uphold the law because if they don't, the city will be trash. Their will be violence, death, and wrecks. If things get out of hand, peoples will commit serious crimes, and not learn their lessons. So then it causes them to continue with their crimes/actions. It would lead to more people hurt. 23) In 3-4 sentences, explain why it is important to remain professional on-duty. It is important to remain professional while on-duty because if you don't, you will mess around and forget what you are their to do. Then their will be more crimes committed. Then you would be Suspended/Fired for not doing your Job. 24) In 3-4 sentences, explain the importance of the POST Academy. Why did you go through POST? Did you feel like you learned from POST? So far, I learned a lot from POST. It is VERY much needed, because it teaches you a lot of things, even I did not know. If you do not take it, you will be clueless, and have no clue what your suppose to do, or how to use anything. Without the POST, you would not know how to use your tools. You will be Fired instantly. 25) In 2-3 sentences, explain why it is important to remain mature, respectful, and non-abusive while on-duty. It is important to remain mature, respectful, and non-abusive on-duty because if you are immature, you will look like a fool. If you are disrespectful, you will look mean/rude and be looked at differently. If you abuse, people will think your abusive, and not trust you, it can/will lead to being under review/Suspended/Fired. Please PM me back. I know I might not be able to, since I am only Tier 2, but is it possible if I passed, when I graduate if I can get the job, with this application? Instead of making another? ~Thanks.

of     1