of     1   

FutureFitzgeraId
#195846849Wednesday, August 10, 2016 8:04 PM GMT

okay so i may have been on vacation at myrtle this past weekend and um... there's been alot of changes in the ofl lol like when the heck did galaxy return? why is some of ffc royalties on spartans? why are the rams BETTER than last season and will obviously win another VB? seriously, why even try in this league anymore lmao... but anyways, let's just get into these w1 predictions. Also, sorry if i use your past name for key players or predictions, it's a habit. Okay so before i begin, here is the schedule for w1: Florida FireCats @ Buffalo Bolts Newark Destroyers @ Millikan Rams ROBLOX Warriors @ Tremont Turks DANSVILLE Ducks @ RedCliff Raiders Saxon SunBirds @ Canton Greats Rockford Raptors @ Dresden Dragons Pemberley Punishers @ KORBLOX Snowhawks ROBLOX Panthers @ Highland Huskies REKTSHIRE Rattlers @ Joston JackRabbits Barton Bruisers @ Corinth Spartans alright, so first game (Using the format Jayy used for his predictions.) Florida FireCats @ Buffalo Bolts As you know, i have no idea wtf happened to these rosters. Wasn't tylan hc of bolts? But, anyways, idk who's the QB for FFC is, but Jay said oohdime is, so that means expect allooottttt of trust passes, bolts. Even though 75% of the time the trust passes worked last season (mainly due to the ball inventory glitch thingy), i don't think it will this season. And um... what? who is maxim12? is that m4xmized or is m4spray m4ximized? obviously im very confused and okay moving on. I think tekt said Sepsius is there QB, which means there will probably be alot of ints (no shade intended....) but until he proves to me that he can lower down on them INTs (which he hasn't yet), and actually MAKE FG'S, he's still an under average QB in my opionion... sorry :/. They do have the best RB in the league though, so that might come in handy. Predicted score; 45 - 35 FFC Players to watch: (Bolts) M4(?), fr00b_king, zirzon(gorten and his alts), Mosstrainn (FFC) MrMackHD(Is he still playing? comment below), Invictus, m4spray(still confused), oohdime, Veerup. Newark Destroyers @ Millikan Rams - GOTW? (sike tekt df) okay obviously i missed out on alot. When did WRBEAST come back? Also, im now comparing zignatious to kevin durant for going to rams, smh. Okay, so now that we all know shaun is the GOAT of the OFL, and that nobody can beat him when he's at QB, should i really even make a prediction for this game? I mean, come on, no shots at destroyers cause they're actually good, but, seriously, nobody can even come close to beating rams nowadays. Destroyers have an above average QB in supreme, but he's not gonna get the job done, i can promise you that. Predicted score; 65 - 38 Rams Players to watch; (Destroyers) Supreme, IceyWrapp, MomoTheMonicalMonkey, WRBEAST, Jordanpop, yodog (Rams) Everyone on rams that's above second team. ROBLOX Warriors @ Tremont Turks Yeah so the warriors had a horrid season last season with mallard at QB, ending up finishing 3-5 (would've been 2-6 if shaun played the whole game *sips tea*) Even with one of the best WR's and one of the best TE's in the league, he still ended up not making the playoffs, sad. BUT! this season is a new season, with new people. including the legend himself WaffleKeemstarHD, but, besides that, that's it. I don't see warriors making the playoffs this season again (sorry!) but, this is not season rankings and ill get into that later, but for this game, i think they have an upperhand on turks, since hiiipower haven't been good at QB since s3. But in my opionion though, he just never had help on the offensive side of the ball, like he had in s3. And, no shade towards turks, but, he still doesn't have the firepower needed on offense this season. So, in my opionion, this should be a walk in the park for mallard unless he chokes. Predicted score; 35-14 Warriors Players to watch (just gonna copy tekt on this one); (Warriors) Mailard, MrElegy, KakashiMontage, Hydropants, LarryFitzgerald, WafflePancakeHD (Turks) J_Lewis, PICKRRD, HiiPower, DANSVILLE Ducks @ RedCliff Raiders I don't really see any stars on raiders except for mmfootball, who also just came back. NMD was a good QB a while back, but idk if he's still the same qb, i haven't seen him play yet. I do not know for sure if dark is even playing this season or not, and if he is idk if he's qbing or Tyballing is, but, Tyballing is actually a really good QB in my opinion. He can make good throws and he is almost never sacked (sorry for the grammar) when he's at qb. He has some starpower around him like babatron his hc. Idk what tekt was thinking making the score 35-14 raiders, I think the raiders will win but not by a large margin. I forgot to mention that raiders are really effective on both sides of the ball, aswell. Predicted score; 28-23 Raiders Players to watch (just gonna copy tekt on all the players to watch now); (Ducks) Babatron, Mohohony, TyBalling, Cardinelli, Daflaming, Omgninja1 (Raiders) NMD, Hancok, The715, FortressGuardian Saxon SunBirds @ Canton Greats Football is a good QB for canton, he actually took his team to the playoffs and almost beaten joston in a season, but he got dookied on by acknowledged in the final play. Other than that, i don't seen anyone else who can make an impact on canton besides anime. And saxon is just coming off a OWC Championship appearance, with a better roster then last season. So, obviously this will be a one sided contest on paper. Predicted score; 55 - 18 Sunbirds Players to watch; (Saxon) Geeo, Hunter, TheOriginalJordan, Vestum, KCDario (Canton) Benny2712, Letruce, LMJ, Lamar_Miller Rockford Raptors @ Dresden Dragons Dragons are usually known for... being bad/unlucky. And the raptors are full of powerhouse players... so um... yeah. I see nobody on dragons that can really make an impact to a team... unless jynx ACTUALLY PLAYS RB FOR A SEASON AND GIVE A IT A TRY. Raptors got most of the Rattlers s10 squad on there, with a few key additions. So obviously i don't see this game being close. Predicted score; 73-10 Raptors Players to watch: (Raptors) EJECTEDTDHDXVIKINQDABMOSSHD, Mustdestroy3, Kelvin, Fred Man, Rocky238, PDietz, Bunzaa, KToonz (Dragons) MasterKoi, StinkyFailure, Paul_Rabil, Ploogium? this is usually the point where people who are making predictions usually stop cause of complete boredom... but since i have nothing else to do i'll keep going. Pemberley Punishers @ KORBLOX Snowhawks I have no clue who the punishers QB is. If eggbertz is returning i think it's him. He's a good QB to say the least. they still have oath at center, but, he's kind've been slacking these last couple of seasons and is no longer the goat center. they also gained back raider but i haven't seen to much production outta him either. Honestly, in my opionion, this is gonna be a blowout. Snowhawks are the same team from last season, but with alot more above average players. So, this is a no brainer Score: 49 - 28 Snowhawks Key Players: Punishers: Beastywars, Oathkeeper, eggbertz(if he's back) Snowhawks: Everyone that's AC and above, and jamesxstewart7 ROBLOX Panthers @ Highland Huskies Okay, lemme start by saying, Panthers have the best Defense in the league. Period. So this will be a low scoring game for huskies. Look is a really good QB, but i don't see him getting past panthers. Idk what else to say cause as i mentioned before this is usually the part where people who r making predictions gets tired of making predictions and just says random stuff. Also, galaxy is back, didn't see that coming. Predicted score; 35 - 20 Panthers Players to watch; (Panthers) Killnijas, Prowling, O_Davey84, RashadTheTitan, YungJustin, TheSliceOfLife (Huskies) Bobonaut, Look01, ToxicSniper, ElChapoCrusader, Galaxysupernova REKTSHIRE Rattlers @ Joston JackRabbits With ejec leaving the soon-to-be Rattlers legacy he could've continued, Franky picks up the slack and is attempting to start a fresh era for Season eleven. Thing is, their roster deteriorated in MANY aspects as I can point out. Franky is a mediocre QB who has a style similar to Oohdime; He WILL throw risky passes, and trust passes. @CB's, expect the unexpected, because he'll throw stuff you wouldn't believe he would test on you. As for Joston, MattIce has done a decent job picking up DC at QB, but DC will need to step it up x10 from his previous seasons if he wants to lead Joston to the playoffs. If not, this will be another devastating season for the franchise. As for Rattlers, I see them snubbing off a win by either a possession, or a field goal. Only due to Joston's lack of defense. Predicted score; 38-32 Joston Players to watch; (Rattlers) Franky, USMIGO, IceKingGlaceon, Shayaan. Barton Bruisers @ Corinth Spartans - GOTW? Very good game right here. A re-make of the Season 8 Panthers going head to head against Treko, and the best roster he's ever had at Head Coach. Treko has done real well, picking up some of the S10 FFC Stars that can help him go far into the season, and the playoffs as well. Their offense is a powerhouse, And they have an above average defense. This IS treko's season, and he'll have to be conservative, and make smart decisions at QB to stay alive throughout the season. Shouldn't be a problem when he has WR's such as Eddy3d and Bbal33 to help him get the chains moving. As for Barton? They may be a slight threat as well this season. Akumu is a mobile QB who makes good decisions half of the time (Or at least he did in s8). Questionable though, because he hasen't been in the pocket for 2 seasons, but with Megajohn at runningback, who is elusive, despite what you guys think of him (Troll...!!!), and will be a great addition to the offense. Talking defense, there's McWilfork and AirAce at DE, who will clog the quarterback up and catch the Center while he's sleeping. One bad move, and they're gonna be in your face, and will force a QB like treko to make silly and regretful decisions. In my opinion, I believe Bruisers got this game. I'm going for the upset, and that's not uncommon when it's VS Treko. Despite the clean roster, it all rests on how he QBs, which is likely to be subpar, especially against decent-good teams. Predicted score; 50 - 38 Spartans Players to watch; (Barton) Akumu, Drpoo, Megajohn, AirAce, Montbaby22, McWilfork, MercyBox (Spartans) FreshIV, Bbal33, Eddy3d, JaylenMontoya, Treko, Cosmic i just copied what tekt said for the last 2 games and just changed score cause im tired and i got lazy so :P these are not my best predictions so don't go bashing on me in the comments.... i can already see y'all... "future, yo predictions bias asf" but yah peace
FutureFitzgeraId
#195847149Wednesday, August 10, 2016 8:08 PM GMT

KEEP IN MIND I HAVE BEEN GONE FOR A WHILE AND I DIDN'T REALLY LOOK AT ROSTERS.... cause like i just realized warriors actually got some more good people... but anyways...
awesomoamusing2
#195847360Wednesday, August 10, 2016 8:11 PM GMT

i wish we had jamestewart7
Camnatious21
#195847913Wednesday, August 10, 2016 8:18 PM GMT

to answer your question about Mack, he is QBing W1 due to dime being suspended. S10 FFC #21. 4,251 Florida FireCats Hall of Famer
Franky264
#195848464Wednesday, August 10, 2016 8:26 PM GMT

You legit just copy and pasted Tekt's predictions for Rattlers@Jackrabbits.
FutureFitzgeraId
#195849337Wednesday, August 10, 2016 8:37 PM GMT

did u not read what i wrote at the end....
BOTTOMROCK42
#195936815Thursday, August 11, 2016 9:28 PM GMT

fut matthew might qb huskies
RashayTheTitan
#195938651Thursday, August 11, 2016 9:51 PM GMT

(Panthers) Killnijas, Prowling, O_Davey84, RashadTheTitan, YungJustin, TheSliceOfLife (Huskies) Bobonaut, Look01, ToxicSniper, ElChapoCrusader, Galaxysupernova STOP CALLING ME RASHADTHETITAN ITS RASHAYTHETITAN
AnthonyDeRozan
#195939553Thursday, August 11, 2016 10:02 PM GMT

I'm m4spray / m4saiyan / m4ximized You throw shade I throw it back, you gonna see the result [Siggy Deleted]
Lamar_Miller
#195939792Thursday, August 11, 2016 10:05 PM GMT

dude foot hasnt led any team to the playoffs hes like 0-900 at qb oohdime led raiders and i led s7 canton
BreadyForBed
#195940475Thursday, August 11, 2016 10:14 PM GMT

"Predicted score; 73-10 Raptors" "I drink to forget, but I always remember" -Brandon Rogers

of     1