of     1   

AkumuMontage
#195914393Thursday, August 11, 2016 4:05 PM GMT

This was a 5 Minute project yes a lot of work put into it. This is based on last season, and this seasons expectations vs reality This is is gonna have people last seasons position rating and this season expected position ratings, lets get into it Since I didn't feel like getting the standings all the way from the twitter website, we're going to go by the teams on the week 1 schedule This only includes your top 5 players on your team I might make an exception to have less or more. Newark Destroyers- Supreme-QB-90(Projected) Last season 88 Well here supreme easily could be a well known great qb and he is, but he hasn't reached that elite status yet, but supreme could easily thrive if he had good chemistry with his Wrs, AND THEY UNDERstand how he throws Supreme-CB-87(Projected)Last season 87 OPR-89(Projected) Last Season 87 Iceywrapp-WR-88(Projected)Last season 93 Yea last season he got a lot of TDs so you can't deny that, he's technically an elite WR in the eyes of like anyone looking out from the OFL seeing that this guy got like 12 Tds was it? Im looking for that to dial down this season Iceywrapp-CB-84(Projected)Last season 85 OPR-86(Projected) Last season 89 WRBEASTHD-WR-85(Projected) Last season -- I don't honestly know what WR is doing, but based on his past season when he played he was a great and fairly dominate player, and he's gonna be rust just coming back and getting used to everything, I don't know if he's cbing RayWestXI-WR-84(Projected)Last season(84) EHHHHHH didn't hear much about ray, but I know he's a solid WR to have on a roster,DK whether he CBed or Deed last season MomoTheWhatWhat(Scam)Monkey?-WR-80(Projected)Last Season(81) One of the uh side characters of the huskies WRs, Didn't do much, could have done better though, don't see an improvement even tho supreme is at qb, but supreme now has a lot more wrs than franky had with Rebootz and Akumu having to carry the load and a little beat of Untamed sprinkled Momo-CB-80(Projected)Last season 78 Didn't play much CB last season, the times he was on the field he got benched so yea he's not the greatest FS of all time but I hope the man improves this season OPR-80 DriArcher-DE(GOAT)-88(Projected)Last season (89) This man pure golden, may be young guy, but this guy is a stud DE with that reach thats just long enough to sack the qb as he's trying to get away when he has full stamina, this guy is a dog and I expect him to get some sacks this season vs opposing offense. Don't know if he plays offense, (He should, stares down ray) Millikan Rams-Yawns at long list of 90s+ Im nto gonna explain these players, we've all heard of them and know they are good. Shaun-WR/QB-97-(ProjecteD)Last season 99 OK WE ALL KNOW THIS IS 99 IN PLAYOFFS IMO OPR-98(Projected)Last season 99 LordJay-WR/CB-97(Projected)Last season 98 Just a trusty WR that Shaun know he can throw it up too any time he wants. OPR-97(Projected) Last season 98 Stl_air-WR/CB-92(Projected) Last season 93 Been quiet the last few season Imo but still a solid short to have if he even plays RickyWaike-DE/C-91(Projected) Last season 92 Also been kinda quiet at DE last few seasons Xavier-TE-94(Projected) Last season 95 He's just gud Zignatious-WR-94(Projected) Last season 97 Why the drop? Zig has many other WRs that's pretty unpar wit him and that makes spreading the ball wayy easier for shaun Zignatious-CB-92(Projected) Last season 92 OPR-93(Projected) Last season 95 OK Im done with the rams the have a lot of other great players above 90 that's all you need to know Roblox Warriors- Mailard-QB-84(Projected) Last season 86 Tough guy to rate since he's so up and down, and inconsistent at qb, Idk but he still hasn't figured out how to use the opp layers he has Mailard-CB-85(Projected) Last season 92 DPOTY defending his title, yea no, not gonna say it was bias but I don't believe he's really the DPOTY last season that's just my oponion, he's gonna dial down this season I hope these qbs aren't dumb enough to throw 3 ints to him in one game (SHOTS) LarryFitzgerald-WR/CB-88-(Projected) Last season 90 Started out HAWT last season, but dialed down at WR, but he is still one of the best mossers and I know in the OFL, great short CB very solid on any defense KakashiMontage-WR-87(Projected) Last season 85 Don't get me wrong great player great WR can moss, but I can't help but feel like thats the WR mailard looks at when larry or elegy isnt open and kak is just mail 3rd look KashiMontage-CB-89(Projected) Last season 89 One of the doggest cbs and one fo my favorite Mrelegy-WR-89(Projected) Last season (TE)90 HE played TE last season I believe was pretty goat, making the switch to WR is going to give Mail less time to throw with these other huffs te that can't replace Elegy Mrelegy-CB-85(Projected) Last season 85 I don't if he played last season, but I know he cbing this season he's just a solid cb to have nothin much I can say here OPR- 87(Projected) Last season 88 HydroPants-C/DE-81(Projected) Last season 84 Ok this guy here, I personally don't think he's the greatest, playing against him in a scrim and a preseason game, he's wasn't that much to watch,I don't if its mail or him but most people can go with a bad center. Damion-RB-89(Projected) Last Season 91 I like damion a lot, he's one of the best receiving backs in the league imo great runner, and it's weird because most of the time he's literally going straight up field and I don't why he's just hard to tackle KingJelly-WR-86(Projected) Last season 87 Just a solid guy to have on the team if you need to feel in a void at WR Corinth Spartans- Treko-QB-92(Projected) Last season 92 Ok treko he's a great qb, the only thing about him is that he can't capitalize in the playoffs, and I can't blame him teams like the rams exist FreshATL-RB-88(Projected) Last season 90 I guess you could say fresh is a solid RB when he's not average .1inch per game I don't know if he's cbing or did CB Eddy3D and BBal33 Both 93 WRs (Projected) Last season 92 Good WR duo right here both dogs and I can moss on command Both 92 CBs (Projected) Last season 92 OK two great CBs also lmfao Lebron6dunk-WR-91 (Projected) Last season 92 Lebron has been outcasted seeing as to the fact he gets overshadowed by his team being pretty good, he's better whne he's a every play starter Lebron6dunk-CB-87 (Projetced) Last season 88 Don't get me wrong lebron can be a dog cb, but that noob stay giving up TDs SMFH, and can't even cover an outroute OPR- 88(Projected) Last season 89 Saxon Sunbirds- HunterHarmony-88-QB(Projected) Last season 90 Hunter is good when he's not laggy but he isn't quite the best and still needs to get up there, If he's losing games to a guy who hadn't qbed in a few season reevaluate yourself. But he's ovr good HunterHarmony-CB-87(Projected) Last season 86 Solid cb but not elite status yet he's like one of those Mut cbs that has an elite card but gets burnt when he comes out on the field but can make super clutch int when it's needed. OPR-88(Projected) Last season 88 KCdario-94-WR(Projected) Last season 96 KC, KC, KC simply a dog makes endless plays at WR, but he gets mad when I say he's on LD in 3v3s or in =NFL= xD it's fun af tho he's hard to cover and runs sum good af routes KCdario-86-CB(Projected) Last season 87 Idk how good he is at CB, nut I know I haven't heard about him at CB not like ive heard and seen him at WR it's a significantly large gap tho. OPR-92(Projected) Last season 94 Hardscoped-86-WR(Projected) Last season 87 Never actually seen him WR like that, he's not the guy that stands out at WR on your team Hardscoped-88-CB(Projected) Last season 87 Hard great cb to have can lock down a side of the field at deep pretty well, but he made me laugh when he thought 7 ints in one season is more than I had my whole career rofl OPR-87(Projected) Last season 87 Vestum-89-WR(Projected) Last season 90 He is a good wr, he can do the things that some other people who wr can't do. GeeoHawk-83-C(Projected) Last season -- Didn't play last season, but uh the rust is all over him, my projection is probably wrong he could do a lot better than he is rn, I don't know if he's playin DE Barton Bruisers- Spooceman-84-WR(Projected) Last season 83 Didn't do much last season, and I don't how well he's going to play this season, but he's overall a wr that I rather have AkumuMontage-82-QB(Projected) Last season 91(WR) Making the switch to QB, he's going to fairly low since the last time this guy qbed was in s8 and he wasn't that good back then so I don't see why he would have high expectations. As for last season 91 WR? What? Quite frankly I think is tough getting 8 tds playing half the season with 1 hand the other in the cast not being able to op dive and only playing 6 full games at WR with franky at QB, he carried the offense along side rebootz. AkumuMontage-86-CB(Projected) Last season 84 Yea he's an OK cb to have on your team get that so often gets an Int, last season he gave up a lot of TDs tried to blame it on the hand xD sike, yea sometimes he just got away and let a WR get passed him OPR-84-Projected MegaJohn99-85-RB(Projected) Last season 87(C) Making his first full switch at RB since the last 2 games of s8 where he racked up 4 tds and 2 more in the playoffs, he's looking to get this season started as a solid power back MegaJon99-89-MLB(Projected) Last season 88 This guy not gonna lie a very good MLB to have and can rush well and cover well DrPooBear-90-WR(Projected) Last season 87 A trusty guy you can throw to and know he's probably going to come down with it, knows how to burn defenses DrPooBear-87-CB(Projected) Last season 86 Drpoo just a great Deep to have on the team, makes the plays when they are there, which is hard for some oflers, great ball skills Mont-87-WR(Projected) Last season 86 Mont good WR, he puts the burners on the defense like legit this man finds ways to get behind the CBs a lot, but he can't moss for his life z0mg Mont-88-CB(Projected) Last season 87 Basically in the same position as a Hunter, apply what I said about hunter here Awesomojohn3-88-CB(Projected) Last season 87 Simply a goat CB man, he locksdown the short side of the field 9 times outta 10, if he's not getting ints it should have been an int McWilfork and Cambeli(Airace1) Both DEs 90 (Projected) Last season 89 The DE combo that you gotta love, they are suffocating and apply pressure when needed Dansville Ducks- Babatron-91-WR(Projected) Last season 90 Great WR to have, i personally love would love to have him as a WR for me, but he's a WR who's just like me and has the same style. Babatron-84-CB(Projected) Last season 84 No memories of him being a good cb, triggered OPR-87(Projected) Last season 86 Tyballing-84-QB(Projected) Last season 85 The few games he played last season he did ok imo, don't get me wrong tybal is a guy I know we cooland stuff, but he isn't the best qb but I think he'll be ok with the Wr's he's got Tyballing-86-DE(Projected) Last season 86(CB) Seen him DE in scrims and whatnot he's not too shabby we'll see when season starts tho All the other guys on the Ducks haven't played in a few seasons so they are rust, and I can't really give a rating Redcliff Raiders- Nmd-86-QB(Projected) Last season WR?87 Nmd last time I saw him QB he was just as solid as any QB with the occasionally mistakes as a new QB, It's gonna take him a few games to get used to everything and he can go through the season with a possible winning record. Nmd-86-CB(Projected) Last season 86 Uh I don't know much about him but Im sure he's solid Hancock-88-WR(Projected) Last season 87 I don't know if he played last season, but when NMD first qbed, he was a dog at WR and nmd looked for him quite a lot, Don't know if he cbs OK thats it for OWC ratings Canton and Turk, just going to have team ratings for them --Next Section-- Team Ratings OWC 1. Milikan Rams (96) Your typical madden cheese team. 2. Corinth Spartans (91) 3. Saxon Sunbirds (91) 4. Newark Destroyers (87) 5. Dansville Ducks (86) 6. Redcliff Raiders (85) 7. Roblox Warriors (85) 8. Barton Bruisers (84) 9. Canton Greats (80) 10. Trenton Turks (79) #1 Detective
AkumuMontage
#195914459Thursday, August 11, 2016 4:07 PM GMT

Legend- OPR means Overall Player Rating, If they don't have one, that means they have the same for Offense and defense or they strictly play one side of the ball. #1 Detective
Spooceman
#195915033Thursday, August 11, 2016 4:17 PM GMT

SMH "84 OPR"
Moxxius
#195915210Thursday, August 11, 2016 4:21 PM GMT

Because I own the team doesn't mean I'm on it?
nmdo_O
#195916171Thursday, August 11, 2016 4:38 PM GMT

good preds but id switch ducks and warriors IMO Nmd_CSGoat
BOTTOMROCK42
#195916661Thursday, August 11, 2016 4:46 PM GMT

are u going to do oec
Zignatious
#195918377Thursday, August 11, 2016 5:14 PM GMT

nice list points for adding descriptions
Hunter_P1
#195923170Thursday, August 11, 2016 6:20 PM GMT

Good but I'm a 90 or 91 because I got a gaming router, was 88 last season with lag and was still top 5
afrobull
#195923749Thursday, August 11, 2016 6:29 PM GMT

bad If I can't get to it, nobody can't get to it.
AkumuMontage
#195925983Thursday, August 11, 2016 7:01 PM GMT

OEC tomorrow #1 Detective
Acktual
#195928847Thursday, August 11, 2016 7:40 PM GMT

Good read, cool idea with player rankings and descriptions. Can't wait for the oec's. <3 aluminum
the715gamer
#195930249Thursday, August 11, 2016 8:02 PM GMT

When he puts two people only in raiders. -_-
iceywrapp
#195934841Thursday, August 11, 2016 9:03 PM GMT

"Iceywrapp-WR-88(Projected)Last season 93 Yea last season he got a lot of TDs so you can't deny that, he's technically an elite WR in the eyes of like anyone looking out from the OFL seeing that this guy got like 12 Tds was it? Im looking for that to dial down this season Iceywrapp-CB-84(Projected)Last season 85 OPR-86(Projected) Last season 89" Yeah...No. That 93 going to a 95 by the end of this season. Put my money on it

of     1