of     1   

WaxNewton
#195963217Friday, August 12, 2016 3:14 AM GMT

First day I got to go all around campus, check out some cool stuff. Saw the freedom expression tunnel (a big tunnel where anybody can paint what ever they want, yes there were 4 mens parts there, one was literally the length of the tunnel). Also got to see Dennis Smith Jr. Man's mad cool and chill. Second day I got to see more campus and meet my sisters roommate, shes really sweet and nice (shes from espana) She bad too tho. Also got to meet governor pat mccrory (dude's a moron but still).
B00KF4CE
#195963314Friday, August 12, 2016 3:15 AM GMT

how are the dorms
WaxNewton
#195963779Friday, August 12, 2016 3:21 AM GMT

The dorms my sister is staying in are very nice but I also saw some dorms that looked like they Compton apartments. The world village, all 4 of its partner buildings and lee residence are very nice though. One a small portion looked rough and honestly it was just the outside. The food availability is insane. Inside the library alone they have pizza, coffee, and ice cream. In the student union they have almost any type of food you could think of; greek, mexican, caribbean, etc. Also there were A LOT OF INDIANS like 90% of the people I saw were either chinese, japanese, korean, or indian.

of     1