of     1   

Chaddaking
#195993852Friday, August 12, 2016 4:34 PM GMT

I was thinking, that in Halloween there would be a new idea, instead of getting a bloxikin for your shoulder it gives you a gear. With that gear you activate it, my idea was for after you click while you're holding it out your ROBLOXIAN would tap the bottle or item, I suppose an item for now. After you click it, what would happen is you would turn into a life sized character of that bloxikin. So Bloxikin #1 (which is skeleton builder man) would make you turn into it with a full animation and with a special ability such as a fighting move. I was thinking every single Bloxikin could have a gear and maybe new ones too. People from 2014 seem to talk about this a lot and this would probably be a great idea for year 2017 Halloween. [ I called Pizza Hut and asked for the numbers to Domino's. ]
Chaddaking
#195994024Friday, August 12, 2016 4:37 PM GMT

Please reply with a signed or tell me what should be modified / added. [ I called Pizza Hut and asked for the numbers to Domino's. ]
tul06
#196006884Friday, August 12, 2016 7:43 PM GMT

Cool, It would be nice if there where costumes for the new admins, and less of a pain in the butt to travel around the world, Hallow's Eve 2013 map was too big, and you'd had to walk hours Second thing they should imporve are the items. They give you too much body parts, I would love a rare chance to get actual bloxikin. There's not really too much to improve but these are mostly the problems I think this game has. glue70 - Casin
InnerOtaku
#196010103Friday, August 12, 2016 8:26 PM GMT

Stop playing Roblox. We must move on We know they don't listen I know I have moved on

of     1