tardysauce
#196143617Sunday, August 14, 2016 10:57 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
xenoman90
#196143675Sunday, August 14, 2016 10:59 AM GMT

well at least we know that the language of dragons is filtered
tardysauce
#196143741Sunday, August 14, 2016 11:01 AM GMT

language of dragons is cursing in roblox now i think people will bash me for this
xenoman90
#196146932Sunday, August 14, 2016 12:26 PM GMT

Name: It calls itself Teagan. Age: Teagan has no idea of its age.... Gender: ...Nor does it know what gender it is. Race: A freak. A Dragotegan. Appearance- Physical: Without wearing that massive shroud, Teagan is quite a disgusting site to look at. It is about 8 feet in height, and 240 pounds in weight. The face of the beast is an elongated cranium with small black horns jutting aimlessly. Somewhat human, it's skin is like that of a white human. One of its eyes is red, while the other is green. Its nose has no cartilage remaining, rotting down to mere nostrils. A permanent expressionless face is ripped into his nonexistent cheeks, while his crooked fangs for teeth are always seen due to having no lips. Its upper chest is covered in dark blue scales, while its neck clashes with human skin. Its muscular arms reach close to the ground, wrapped in bloodied bandages from previous "attempts". It has wide hands with a mix of dragon claws and normal human fingers. Bandages are also wrapped around its lower section to its knees. Teagan's legs are small compared to his size. Feet are oddly similar to that of a human's, yet have curved claws for toenails. It has a tail, but its scales are tight around the bumps of the bones, rendering it weak and skimpy. It also has stumps, were supposedly wings would be sprouting from. Clothes/Armor: Teagan wears a massive brown shroud around his entire body. Beneath it are the bandages, but that's pretty much it. Inventory: It carries nothing. Dragon Defenders Rank: Due to its physical stature, Teagan is only a mere novice since people don't want him to be recognized. Bio: Ever since it was a dragon maggot baby, Taegan grew within the Ruins of Turvis. Since the place had the threat of dragons looming about, Teagan was normally unharmed when is was an infant. A few disgusted people scoffed at it, as it being an abomination. As a child, it was forced to hunt creatures down that wandered within the ruins, along with a few people that were flushed out by dragons. It didn't mind eating people; it never thought itself as humane. Eventually vomiting up the flesh of man, Teagan decided to travel out into the world. This caused it to see more people. They threw rocks at it, ran from it. From its own luck, the monster meet with a caravan in its path. Thinking it was a monster, the people drew their swords and started to attack him. After a lengthy battle, Teagan felt the taste of a fight. Taking an assortment of leather and cloth, it left the corpses to rot. On the bright side, it gained enough supplies to fashion itself a cloak to wear. Reaching civilization, Teagan joined with the Dragon guild. It thought that the Dragons were to blame for its form, and it now seeks out to gain answers. Other: oranges, eh
tardysauce
#196172548Sunday, August 14, 2016 7:22 PM GMT

acceopted1111 even though ur admin and can accept yourself i think people will bash me for this
Ultraelite
#196175772Sunday, August 14, 2016 8:03 PM GMT

(have a free bump for posting non-trash in this forum, even if it is info dumpy.)
tardysauce
#196176254Sunday, August 14, 2016 8:09 PM GMT

Thank you. i think people will bash me for this
tardysauce
#196179031Sunday, August 14, 2016 8:44 PM GMT

Name: Zephar Daris Age: 25 [Stopped Aging] Gender: Male Race: Heryn Elf Appearance- Physical: Zephar is 6'3 with a little bit stocky of a build, weighing in at around 187 lbs. He has a strong jawline and medium length, glowing white hair. He also has some stubble. Zephar has watching obsidian gray eyes that shine brightly. He also has a tattoo of a sword down his right arm. He has pretty defined muscles, as well. Zephar has some dirt on his arms and face as well as a dark tan over his usually pale skin. He also can usually be seen with a stupid and sarcastic grin on his face. Clothes/Armor: He has Dokhan leather armor with Blaveron chest plates and shoulder pads. Underneath his armor, he usually wears your average medieval clothes. Inventory: Blaveron Mace Dragon Defenders Rank: Intermediate Bio: Zephar spent his first 15 years in Turvin, having a rather rich dad. His dad, though rich, didn't seem happy with how Zephar acted or how he was doing in the magic academy he was in. His mom seemed to love him unconditionally, though. The mom told Zephar that he should run away from the home and how his father would mistreat him. He took in the news solemnly. He was still doing terrible in the magic school, as one could tell from his lack of the ability to light a candle with magic. His dad then whipped him every day that Zephar came home with bad news from the school. Zephar then quit the school, and ran away from home at age 18; as his mother told him to do. He spent around 75 years away from civilization, having stopped aging at 25 years old. He lived through the outbreak of the dragons, and was hurt when he figured out that Turvin was attacked by dragons. All of his friends and family there were probably dead. The merchant who slipped him in free Creccimon juice. The pet Kreevon he had obtained off of the streets. That was where Zephar snapped. He wanted revenge. He had a bloodthirst for these dragons, and wanted to fulfill it. He knew that there was a guild for dragon fighting guild in Corvin, and headed there immediately. Other: nadda. zip. nothing. i think people will bash me for this
xenoman90
#196233879Monday, August 15, 2016 1:47 PM GMT

(bump, eh)
tardysauce
#196244546Monday, August 15, 2016 5:06 PM GMT

bump i think people will bash me for this
VortexLucifer
#196276500Tuesday, August 16, 2016 12:35 AM GMT

Can I still join? idk lol.
tardysauce
#196276568Tuesday, August 16, 2016 12:36 AM GMT

i guess. even though i am super busy i think people will bash me for this
VortexLucifer
#196278002Tuesday, August 16, 2016 12:56 AM GMT

finally just finshed lol that was lonnngg
LNG257
#196281012Tuesday, August 16, 2016 1:34 AM GMT

Oooh, I do enjoy a little dragon slaying. I shall bring questions as I think them.
LNG257
#196282252Tuesday, August 16, 2016 1:48 AM GMT

okay first You do realize "Dryn" and "Deryn" are almost the same name, rite? second I would have liked some more on the racial disagreements and stereotyped things. Only about half the races are covered there, are there really no disagreements between other races about something or something that everyone else thinks about some particular race? third Deities and Mythology seems really unnecessary. Sure, background, but unless divine intervention is going to be a regular thing I can't see it being important. fourth Only metals that can cut or bash? Why not metals that light on fire or spark electricity when exposed to another particular metal or just something in general, such as dragon scales? We're working with a fantasy world here folks! Also, metals made by gods? Oh yeah, and "Siztel" and "Sistel" are basically the same name again. fifth more explanation on magic plzzzzz sixth What's with all this art? if this gets any popularity and a mod sees it, it's a possible content deleted for the OP due to offsite links and then we wouldn't have our nice reference points. Also, unless we're traveling the world in a central plot, I don't see us visiting many of these locations. You even defined where we start, why would we leave there except to follow plot points? seventh Tenril = Decade. But I like the holidays touch. eighth unless encountered via plot, I don't expect the folklore monsters to ever come into play. ninth Soul Sickness comes from dark magic? explain dark magic please, you only gave a teeny tiny thing in the intro and the magic crystal thingies which is pretty much no information whatsoever. also Calcium Loss Cold is a terrible name for a disease. Okay, I think that's it for this stuff.
LeBlaster200
#196293884Tuesday, August 16, 2016 4:49 AM GMT

Hold up, hold up, there is nothing about Mithras in the mythology, you know.
tardysauce
#196294028Tuesday, August 16, 2016 4:52 AM GMT

She was created by Donrov when he made Earth. i think people will bash me for this
LeBlaster200
#196294210Tuesday, August 16, 2016 4:55 AM GMT

Okay

of     1