of     1   

bookface6
#196216654Monday, August 15, 2016 4:26 AM GMT

andre rezaie. dude stinks and only posts about weather. like damn there's a weather forum for a reason.
AnimatedDannyo
#196216742Monday, August 15, 2016 4:27 AM GMT

highway subforum ᗩᘉᓰᗰᗩ☂ᕮↁᗪᗩᘉᘉϒ〇
bookface6
#196216778Monday, August 15, 2016 4:28 AM GMT

That little thing you just said right there? Yeah, NOT FUNNY. A few better words that could be used to describe it are: unoriginal, boring, tedious, pointless, mundane, and WORTHLESS. That nonsense you just spouted with the intent of being "cute" and "funny" did nothing but make everyone who read it cringe so hard that they damn near collapsed and went into a state of panic. Yeah, that statement you just made was SO embarrassing that you nearly caused possibly hundreds of individuals to start convulsing uncontrollably; in other words, have a heart attack from how UNFUNNY and PATHETIC your half-assed "joke" was, you simpleton. Please, before you post something to the Internet, think about whether or not it is constructive, helpful, entertaining, or insightful. If it is none of those things, please refrain from posting it, because otherwise you'll greatly embarrass yourself and will be forced to endure the wrath of myself and all other rational Internet users.
deathrange07
#196216852Monday, August 15, 2016 4:29 AM GMT

The autistic "joke" is not funny. It will never be funny, nor will it even be remotely amusing to anyone who is educated. It cannot be funny, it is flat out insulting someone. Anyone who feels that watching someone be insulted is amusing is a bully. Cyber-bullying, which is not limited to harassment, stalking and consistent flaming by use of a communication service, which is legally binding worldwide since it was amended in 1997 to suit the Internet. There is a $15,000 fine to your legal guardians for proven violation of this act, which includes 2 years detainment in a detention centre if you're not a minor. If you happen to be a minor, you're charged under the young offenders act. This thread is not specifically based on the autism joke, but based on insults that could offend anyone in general. Flaming at games can be appropriate, but direct, meaningful and purpose flaming from this cohort does not make you look cohesive. Anyone who feels the need to insult someone online blatantly for no reason is proven to be petty and puny in real life. If you even bother using autism in a derogative way, all I can say to you is 'why?'. Why bother even doing it in the first place? Does it make you feel superior, feel good about yourself? There's nothing I can do but shake my head in disgust at someone who makes other people feel bad about themselves. Your parents bought you up to be respectful ladies and gentlemen, not to be brats on the Internet. Imagine if they read your messages, I've got a good idea they would be discussed, if not, someone should contact the department of child services to request amendment into your situation. Insulting people who have autism doesn't fix the problem, it doesn't change anything, we did not chose to have autism, we were BORN with it. It is something we can not get rid of, there is NO CURE to what we have. So seriously. Just sit down, and shut up. I speak for those with autism. Feel free to debate this with me, it'll simply embarrass you. RIP Koolboy123, Oct. 1, 1992-Apr. 27, 2016 ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
bookface6
#196216900Monday, August 15, 2016 4:30 AM GMT

Lɪsᴛᴇɴ ᴅᴜᴅᴇ, I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴇᴍᴇs sɪɴᴄᴇ I ᴡᴀs 11, ɪʀᴏɴɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴇᴍᴇɪɴɢ sɪɴᴄᴇ I ᴡᴀs 17, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴᴛɪ-ɪʀᴏɴɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ᴀɴᴛɪ-ᴍᴇᴍᴇɪɴɢ sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪ ᴡᴀs 20. Iᴠᴇ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀʟʏ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴍᴇʀɪɴᴏ ᴍᴇᴛᴀᴄʜɪɴᴏ ��ᴏʀ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ 6 ʏᴇᴀʀs ɴᴏᴡ. Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴ ɴᴇʀᴅ
jimbobucky
Top 100 Poster
#196216914Monday, August 15, 2016 4:30 AM GMT

The autistic "joke" is not funny. It will never be funny, nor will it even be remotely amusing to anyone who is educated. It cannot be funny, it is flat out insulting someone. Anyone who feels that watching someone be insulted is amusing is a bully. Cyber-bullying, which is not limited to harassment, stalking and consistent flaming by use of a communication service, which is legally binding worldwide since it was amended in 1997 to suit the Internet. There is a $15,000 fine to your legal guardians for proven violation of this act, which includes 2 years detainment in a detention centre if you're not a minor. If you happen to be a minor, you're charged under the young offenders act. This thread is not specifically based on the autism joke, but based on insults that could offend anyone in general. Flaming at games can be appropriate, but direct, meaningful and purpose flaming from this cohort does not make you look cohesive. Anyone who feels the need to insult someone online blatantly for no reason is proven to be petty and puny in real life. If you even bother using autism in a derogative way, all I can say to you is 'why?'. Why bother even doing it in the first place? Does it make you feel superior, feel good about yourself? There's nothing I can do but shake my head in disgust at someone who makes other people feel bad about themselves. Your parents bought you up to be respectful ladies and gentlemen, not to be brats on the Internet. Imagine if they read your messages, I've got a good idea they would be discussed, if not, someone should contact the department of child services to request amendment into your situation. Insulting people who have autism doesn't fix the problem, it doesn't change anything, we did not chose to have autism, we were BORN with it. It is something we can not get rid of, there is NO CURE to what we have. So seriously. Just sit down, and shut up. I speak for those with autism. Feel free to debate this with me, it'll simply embarrass you.
bookface6
#196216964Monday, August 15, 2016 4:31 AM GMT

It really isn't funny to make fun of that, or to make fun of triggers. It's not just a f**king meme that's made by somebody sitting in their room, making it for cheap laughs and likes while disregarding everyone whom actually does have triggers. Triggers are words, phrases, situations, places, objects or maybe even tastes or noises that could cause someone to relapse because of a traumatic event that happened to them, and which could trigger their depression, anxiety, or cause them to go into depression and isolate themselves from everything else because they are reliving that traumatic event in their mind. So, no, it's not, and never was, funny to make fun of serious issues for cheap laughs and to make sh**ty memes that actually make NO F**KING SENSE. Don't make fun of mental illnesses either. This has been a PSA.

of     1