of     1   

mp5master5
#19625549Saturday, January 16, 2010 7:05 PM GMT

Just like some other games. You can block people from seeing what they say. For Example, someone is being mean to you and you don't want to be in that frigging useless fight, you can just highlight their username or go to there page. Highlighting Username: Just highlight the players username or put you crusor over their username and click Block. Also there will be an unblock button. Going To Their Page: Under the button that says "Send Friend Request", there is a button that says "Block User". Click that. Also a button will replace that and say"Unblock User" if you want to unblock that user. Blocking A User: Blocking a user lets you stay away from the person. Let's say if they send you a FR it declines it automaticly, if the person sends you a PM it deletes it, then if he trys to assult you when you two are in the same server, then you won't be able to see what the user typed. What Blocking A User Doesn't Do: Blocking a user lets you see what the blocked user said sometimes. ( Only If It's Super-Safe Chat or someting nice like "I'm Sorry! Want To Be Friends"? ) That is only for if you two are in the same server or in a PM. If The User Has Blocked You When You Blocked The User: Then you can't see anything from them. You can't see anything nice or super-safe chat words. Unblocking A User: Unblocking a user is simple. Just do the following as explained at the above terms. Hope you liked my idea! ? Mp5master5 ?
Varp
#19625831Saturday, January 16, 2010 7:09 PM GMT

"or someting nice like "I'm Sorry! Want To Be Friends"?" Technology has not yet advanced to the point where this is practical. It *wouldn't* be able to efficiently determine if it's nice or not. I partially agree in that this would be nice. I disagree in that being blocked can be more of a statement than what the blockee could have said.
andrip0pa
#19626879Saturday, January 16, 2010 7:26 PM GMT

yay what a good idea :D
khanz7507
#19630204Saturday, January 16, 2010 8:20 PM GMT

Can Become Offensive By Making People Sad When Some like 7-9 kids that are friends and are fighting then they block each other and that will break their frienship. But Will Still Stop People From Being Mean To Others So I Would Say I Support 50 % |~Khanz~|

of     1