of     1   

iHiddenShadow
#196272292Monday, August 15, 2016 11:33 PM GMT

Alright, Topic: Rochester FD Reason: Constant AA, and cocky officers, 'Rank Card' Used too much. Explanation: Alright, so I was a member of Rochester FD for about a month or so, and I had some pretty good experiences, and some pretty bad ones. Let me explain some, There is always, and I mean always constant admin abuse, and 'cockiness' (or whatever you wanna call it) happening at shifts, training's,(etc.) One main person in general is MatthewMcCaffrey. Please never try and interact with this kid. He is an absolute toxic person, and horrible example of someone to look up to. Another is the owner himself, not taking action to these types of problems, the map itself is way too laggy (can barely drive vehicles). Lastly comes Poet, a 'cop' in a firefighting group, that doesn't do his job, argues with anyone who doesn't agree with razer, and a jerk to anyone saying against his decision. My final result of the group: Please, I am warning you now, DO NOT JOIN THIS GROUP, all they are is Toxic, and don't care about you, or their crew, all they care about is if they stay the rank they are at the end of the day or not. (I got banned for stating something) This is just a warning. I promise there is nothing worth joining this group, they use Free Models and (don't mean to be a jerk, but razer doesn't build the most'high'quality models, they aren't too good in my opinion) This group will probably NEVER pull its act together, and I will never be apart of it again. I recommend you don't either. Thank you for reading this, consider my advice. Sincerely, iHiddenShadow

of     1