of     1   

ThisHatIsInsanity
#196341551Tuesday, August 16, 2016 10:44 PM GMT

My idea for this would be to overhaul the uploading systems for sounds. Normally you can't go past 8 Mb (8,000 Kb) and two minutes, but I feel as though there should be an option for higher file sizes/ longer lengths. For example, let's say BuildermanClone1337 wanted to upload an audio file that was four minutes long with a file size just over that of 8 Mb. In my opinion, I feel as if you would pay extra robux for a longer length and filesize. 100 robux for standard (2 minute/8 Mb) 50 robux for short (Less than 30 seconds / 1,500 Kb) 150 for extended (3 minute/12 Mb) and so on and so forth. This way, people who are uploading sound effects don't have to pay 100 robux for each and every one, and people who really need that extra 3 minutes for that one song can upload what they want. This would benefit up-and-coming game devs as it would allow them to add more sound effects to their games, as most of which just want to make the game of their dreams but don't have the robux to do so. It would also help game devs in the sense that they could add more diverse atmospheres to their games using sound clips that are longer and give a more vibrant feel to a game. I would really like for you to think about this for a second before you comment, and just imagine how much more could be done with longer audio bits.
ThisHatIsInsanity
#202625475Saturday, November 26, 2016 8:55 AM GMT

Woah, did the admins actually look at this and implement it? There's a new sound uploading system! Also sorry for bump
Pelailija1
#202626295Saturday, November 26, 2016 9:06 AM GMT

maybe they didn't listen to you or they did. idk

of     1