of     1   

GoodmorningGotham
#196376763Wednesday, August 17, 2016 11:18 AM GMT

As most of of the Ro-Hockey community knows, I am the real Hymers. I am more than likely retiring from all or most leagues I am currently in. As SOME of you know, the last several months I have been having some really hard times.. It has changed me, but I am not gonna start a pity party over it, but yes I am bipolar, and it hasnt been great. I am also having start to get involved in other things and so on. So to start off I am planning on retiring RNHL. It has been a great time in it, and I have been in it ever since S8. I played for multiple teams, but best known as the owner for the Phoenix Rattlers. I have reasoning behind owning them, as they were the first time I have been signed to during the season AAAWIP killed the league. I have also been a BoD in this league, but quit. The reason I am retiring from RNHL is because I am getting less and less interested in it, as shown this season, I havent been showing up much, and instead find enjoyment doing other things. I made most of my friends from this league, and I would like to thank all of you for everything. The next thing is MBHL. I am gonna stay for the rest of the current season, after that I am most likely retiring. I have won the cup in S1 and have been a staff member since "staff" have been a thing in MBHL. This league is one of the leagues I had the most fun in. It was new and a great idea. I would like to thank CHP for creating the league, and good luck running it as I will probably go next season. MHCL, most likely retiring MHCL. I have played 3 seasons (including this season) on the Hershey Bears, but only played 1 1/2 games. Than I helped coacht he team, with Smaiizy and LambentLightz, which was soon to be mine, as Smaiizy was suspended and Lambent was inactive, as that season went on I was able to obtain staff, and it rolled onto this season which I was head coach of Syracuse with Zatter as my assistant coach, we r doing ok and I am still a staff. This league was fun to coach and staff in, but chances are I will retire coaching and staffing in this league. Many to thank here, especially the group of staff in which I work with, my team as well as ZatterBee. HHCL, I am most likely not gonna quit this for a little while, its been fun so far and I feel I am on the rise. So I will still be up for HHCL offers or, if I go to the draft, I will be an open draftee, cant wait to see you guys there :). All littler leagues and PGHL I will be quitting, I never really gotten into the little leagues or PGHL. I have many people I would like to thank before I end this thread, they are great friends and really meant a lot to me. Likn17 - Link was my very first good friend from RNHL. He was the assistant captain of the team when I was just a rookie. We hung out a fair bit and I really looked up to him he helped me through a bit, was a great teammate, and a great friend. He was on nearly every Rattlers I have owned, I real franchise image. Thanks lonk, your amazing :). ZatterBee - Met zat about 2 years ago, and we have done a lot together. We have been on multiple teams together and coach SYR in MHCL together. Thanks Zat for all of what you have done for me. OlliMaata - Where do I begin? You were the very first person I skyped on roblox. I made a new account and everything to skype with you. We won the MBHL cup back in S1 on the Montreal Trains and you have been a great friend. You know about all or most of my issues and have helped me through a lot, and for that I thank you. ericbassi - Been on a lot of teams together and you me and link used to hangout a lot together. Yes we did separate a bit, but you were still a good friend of mine. Thanks eroc. SlightlyOverPowered - God, we were like best friends, you did get inactive, but we will talked and still do talk. We have been on a couple teams together and we have had tons of fun with each other, you have also helped me through some rough patchs, thanks a bunch man. TheCanadianInfernape - I knew him back on jjztiger30, before I joined the RNHL. He was a great friend. You played a big role in why I joined RNHL. We done a lot together before I joined RNHL and had a lot of fun. Thanks jjz, for everything. DiscoWho - Great friend of mine, you were on the Rattlers back when I was a rookie like link. We talk to each other pretty much everyday, yes we had a rough patch, but we got over it. You have helped me through a lot, thanks disco. Rataids - Old HHCL 2v2 partner, played for rattlers, and a great friend of mine. He did retire HHCL and get inactive in every other league and a bit on roblox, but still good friend of mine, thanks amano. SilverVIII - SWISS CHEESE. You were on the rattlers nearly every season, like lonk. You were a great gk, and it was fun playing with you. We have been good friends for a long time, thanks solver. GrabOG - Talk to you a lot, and we played on quite a bit of teams together and you are a good friend of mine, some rough patches but we got over them. We have had a ton of fun, and played a lot of games with each other, thanks for all the fun man. Sorry if I didnt put you individually. I may unfriend lots of.. Dont take this personally, its me. I would rather not have most of you follow me, as I said I am bipolar and things are hard as they are, thanks for understanding and goodbye to you all when I do retire. I will still be very active on roblox and skype, if you want my skype, feel free to send me a PM.
GoodmorningGotham
#196376929Wednesday, August 17, 2016 11:27 AM GMT

And I did get a new skype for those who had my "hymersj13" skype
bamboo616
#196383056Wednesday, August 17, 2016 2:33 PM GMT

I'll most likely do the same next season.
Nurdawg
#196383074Wednesday, August 17, 2016 2:34 PM GMT

rip in pepperonies hi mers was a good run,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
TheUnkownShoe
#196385392Wednesday, August 17, 2016 3:23 PM GMT

Retire hard. Hymers gonna miss u man
sombervilla123
#196391164Wednesday, August 17, 2016 5:14 PM GMT

dont see my name included but cya
link17
#196394226Wednesday, August 17, 2016 6:09 PM GMT

VON 3:
iiPostman
#196394279Wednesday, August 17, 2016 6:09 PM GMT

thanks for being my coach that basically got me to where I am today. I would of never came back to ro hockey if I had not been recruited by you for Alaska Aces. Thank you Hymers.
wistfulspongebobbest
#196394390Wednesday, August 17, 2016 6:11 PM GMT

Hymers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LanceFoxwell
#196394880Wednesday, August 17, 2016 6:18 PM GMT

<3
Drew_D0ughty
#196394964Wednesday, August 17, 2016 6:19 PM GMT

#riphymers
ThrottlySvug
#196396363Wednesday, August 17, 2016 6:41 PM GMT

well... damnit it was good havin u
SmaIIzy
#196401730Wednesday, August 17, 2016 8:02 PM GMT

gonna miss you hymers, where the hell is my name Cuz smizzy said so you lard
snowman12346
#196401894Wednesday, August 17, 2016 8:04 PM GMT

i thought we was friends hyme wowe
GoodmorningGotham
#196409084Wednesday, August 17, 2016 9:36 PM GMT

note there was a lot of people I would have named, but I was tired, and I stayed up til 9 am, I wasnt having such a great time, but frosty u did help me through a bit, so thanks. Smizzy we did talk quite a bit and u were w good friend xd. Somb we had our ups and downs, but in the end we were chill. Thanks everyone.
GoodmorningGotham
#196409709Wednesday, August 17, 2016 9:44 PM GMT

@post That was a great team, and it was nice to have u aboard post. Good luck in the RNHL.
NhlCh33z3h
#196411408Wednesday, August 17, 2016 10:05 PM GMT

I remember meeting you (was cheeseburger755) for that team called the Oil Kings in like the RJHHL or something, was great meeting you and you were really nice to me. I remember you tried creating the Kingston Frotenacs in one of the RHL play-in seasons, where I think I tried out. Other than that, you were a great friend, even though I hadn't talked to you much ever since cheeseburger755 was taken, gl in life buddy!
GoodmorningGotham
#196414606Wednesday, August 17, 2016 10:48 PM GMT

@cheese yes I remember all that, the JNHL and that RHL time I attempted to make, yet was unsuccessful. I havent had a huge history in RHL, besides my cup with MTL in S14. But thanks cheese, and I will still be active in roblox, and I will be retiring AFTER this season in RNHL, I will still play.
InfamousGuy33
#196420539Thursday, August 18, 2016 12:18 AM GMT

HHHHHYYYYMMMMMEEEERRRSSSSSSSSS
f0xface5
#196420699Thursday, August 18, 2016 12:20 AM GMT

wut about me ) :
GoodmorningGotham
#196426805Thursday, August 18, 2016 1:51 AM GMT

@inf got me on my very first HHCL team, u r an old old friend of mine, u and lambentlightz pretty much taught me everything in HHCL, u were pre much my "mentor" in hhcl if I had 1 xd. ur also a huge fish so thanks :). @case ur an c00l d00d and an great friend!!1 ily case, thanks for being my friend xd. We havent played on many team together but we did win a RHL cup together :).
ClutchK
#196430031Thursday, August 18, 2016 2:40 AM GMT

We may hate each other but sad to see you go :(
hancock3
#196430107Thursday, August 18, 2016 2:41 AM GMT

sad to see you go mid way through season but for what you did for SBH and to help up keep in tact in playoff race after going 0-5-0, thanks for how much you did for us af
milanfan
#196431632Thursday, August 18, 2016 3:05 AM GMT

Bye keed. ;-;
GoodmorningGotham
#196431684Thursday, August 18, 2016 3:05 AM GMT

ok just CLARIFYING. As I said I am not retiring til AFTER the season.

of     1