of     1   

GeorgeMontana
#196389381Wednesday, August 17, 2016 4:42 PM GMT

Hello supporters and staff of the Working Families Party, I'm afraid this will be the last time I will be addressing to you. When I joined WFP, I wanted to be a good leader. I wanted to be an advocate that inspires others and do my best to serve. Sadly, I could not accomplish my goal. All I did was tear apart the party in fact. I couldn't pursue my political career in nUSA, and I am too depressed to even try. I enjoyed my time here, and in ROBLOX. But now it is time for me to leave... I'm too, depressed, agonized, and ashamed. I'd like to make some special recognition before I leave: -IIBenWB Thank you Ben, for helping me to pursue my political career. You were such a great friend. I'll miss you most of all. -Lyxof Best friend ever. Period. Not much more to say. And to all the haters, jerks, and internet conservatives out there. Try making a living on what you're doing. Then try to get a job. See what happens. Goodbye everyone ~Michael George Arlington
IIBenWB
#196390219Wednesday, August 17, 2016 4:58 PM GMT

Michael- I would never want you to leave ROBLOX and hope you'll reconsider, but if it stresses you out more than it makes you have fun, you shouldn't have to stay. You have not divided the WFP, but rather helped us out, and been loyal to us since the day you joined, and I hope that you know you are always welcome to come back and that there is always an open seat on the National Comittee for you. Not to mention how much of an amazing friend you've been. I only met you about 2 1/2 months ago, but since then you have been pretty much the best friend I ever could've asked for on ROBLOX. Thank you, and I won't forget you. -Ben
ThePelicanator
#196399196Wednesday, August 17, 2016 7:24 PM GMT

Hope you come back. -Pelican

of     1