of     1   

BMLGUY
#196577875Saturday, August 20, 2016 3:20 AM GMT

This is regarding the Denver v Seattle debacle that happened in March. Things that are true that were previously stated as such: 1. Amano did NOT throttle. In fact to this day, we still have no idea how that happened. 2. Additionally, NOBODY ON SEATTLE THROTTLED. Denver was just really bad. 3. LordPrust was throwing game 5 because he thought we were throttling. Now for the things I will admit: 1. Yes, Amano played on Skyler1963 in game 5. 2. Amano was NOT playing SMITE during the game. 3. Ethan, Amano, and myself were the only ones who knew. 4. The scripts that "proved" PinkySvug sped up Amano were fabricated by Ethan. 5. Yes, I sped FrostySvug to 15 during OT in game 2. However, the way the BoD handled the situation was atrocious. They had ABSOLUTELY ZERO proof that Amano throttled nor that Amano had played on Skyler1963, and when we had asked for evidence, they either ignored us or dodged the demand entirely by saying, "it was given to the board and they made the correct decision". I'd like to thank the following people for lying and being idiots during the entire thing: -FrostySvug (making me laugh because of how stupid your arguments were LMAOO) -Lockdown134 (for probably being a part of the BoD's decision, as well as not providing evidence when we asked for it) -The 40% of the BoD that actually made this decision. I 100% GUARANTEE that only like 2 people made this decision instead of the entire BoD. -ZatterBee for actually thinking that Amano can speed himself up when controlling the ball. One last thing, I remember the play and what exactly went down: 1. Amano gets ball, controls it and carries it towards the slot. 2. PinkySvug stops moving completely on the blue line. 3. Amano suddenly speeds up 4. PinkySvug IMMEDIATELY says "LOL" "HE'S THROTTLING LOL", as if it were planned 5. Play is stopped, video is reviewed 6. "Amano suspended for throttling" 7. Seattle loses game 4 and the BoD basically ####'d over our entire playoff run "your and your're actually pretty much means the same thing. and your is a real word." -Crasymanjr03 | This is my siggy. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
BMLGUY
#196578051Saturday, August 20, 2016 3:23 AM GMT

tl;dr yeah we cheated in game 5 but amano didn't even throttle in the first place and the BoD handled the entire situation terribly, and none of this would've happened had the BoD had any brain cells. "your and your're actually pretty much means the same thing. and your is a real word." -Crasymanjr03 | This is my siggy. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
DarkLord_Ranger
#196578062Saturday, August 20, 2016 3:23 AM GMT

Lmao Clans are better confirmed
XxBLUE17WHITExX
#196578306Saturday, August 20, 2016 3:26 AM GMT

umad
BMLGUY
#196578316Saturday, August 20, 2016 3:27 AM GMT

correction: Prust threw game FOUR, not game five "your and your're actually pretty much means the same thing. and your is a real word." -Crasymanjr03 | This is my siggy. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
Ben_Bishop
#196578532Saturday, August 20, 2016 3:29 AM GMT

can skyler get banned from all of ro hockey now this is the second time in the playoffs hes done this!

of     1