of     1   

gottidood
#196949221Wednesday, August 24, 2016 11:46 PM GMT

While this has been suggested before, plenty of times 'certain places would be 13+, 17+, all ages, 10+' you know the drill, yes that is this. I'm not sure if this is much of a 'Hey let's vote for this to go in', but it definitely is a good idea and I'll tell why, especially with the risks included. Starting off with why it would be a good thing to add: ROBLOX boasts about being a free platform to create what you want. For all ages. A platform that states it's for all ages, where you can create your own games. Shouldn't we have some freedom over the play-style of our games, and what audience we'd want to attract? It's not like in normal ROBLOX you can have the characters in your game cuss, but fix it by putting in the beginning "Player discretion advised:" and risk what would be bad for younger ages IN your game. No, I'm not saying we'd be able to recreate GTA 5 down to the core (with the very... adult features) in ROBLOX, that should definitely not be allowed. Also, I feel if there was a rating system as stated in this, it could give each games their own chat filters. (for all ages would have the current filter, 13+ would have the older filter, 17+ would have next to know filter) And if having a 17+ filter would be 'too much' and 'too risky' for ROBLOX, why not at least add a "for everyone" and "13+" filter? You get certain bonuses for being a 13+ account, why can't their be games rated for the 13+ accounts, including the older filter-pass (For the slightly more mature teenage audience.) It would just give creators more freedom and to make more creative games. Yeah, you can make a lot with ROBLOX already. But if you get too creative, you may get banned. That's all I have to say.
gottidood
#196949309Wednesday, August 24, 2016 11:48 PM GMT

17+ would have next to know filter" next to no*
cuteboy3672
#196949457Wednesday, August 24, 2016 11:49 PM GMT

E+ is yes but 13+? sorry WNTS.
gottidood
#196949537Wednesday, August 24, 2016 11:51 PM GMT

"E+ is yes but 13+? sorry WNTS." it's not a suggestion, just more of my opinion i literally stated this in the post, i think and yeah lol
Baseness
#196949655Wednesday, August 24, 2016 11:52 PM GMT

"it's not a suggestion, just more of my opinion i literally stated this in the post, i think and yeah lol" >> "While this has been suggested before" you contradicted yourself
gottidood
#196949673Wednesday, August 24, 2016 11:52 PM GMT

"I'm not sure if this is much of a 'Hey let's vote for this to go in'" there you go, i literally stated in the original post this isn't a vote or suggestion, but more of me ranting how it's literally a good idea, and how ROBLOX is limiting their creators because of it. i could entirely understand 17+, but 13+ would be... it would make sense, really
gottidood
#196949750Wednesday, August 24, 2016 11:53 PM GMT

"you contradicted yourself" yeah i know i did my mistake, just consider this more of a discussion-rant more of a suggestion

of     1