of     1   

kudorey619
#197175408Sunday, August 28, 2016 12:09 AM GMT

Sign up thread: http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=143403196 - Trappy(is that your name?), you are Pharaoh Ramonhotp. Your age is 45 years old. Your starting point is your castle in Cairo, Egypt. Your land is the northern half of modern-day Egypt. You have about 120,000 population. - YOUR CITIES: >Unnamed: This city is your capital. It's still unnamed. Its location is modern-day Cairo. >Alexandria: A very known city, its location is on the North Coast. It lies on the Mediterranean. >Manhour: A city in the Wastern part of your land, 150km away from your capital. >Zamin Amon: A city in the Western part of your land, 250km away from your capital. >Manaf: A city lies on your Southern borders. - KINGDOMS NEAR YOU: >Roman State of Asia (Middle East) >The Clans of Toshazon (Sudan) >Libyan Empire (Libya) - POPULATION FULL REPORT: >25,000 are in army. >75,000 are farmers. >15,000 are slaves. >5,000 are builders, merchants, explorers etc. - KNOWN EMPIRES: 1)The Libyan Empire: The LE has 120K population including 25k army warriors(same as you). 2)Toshazon Clans: They're united clans living in the land of Sudan. Population is 20K. 3)The Roman Empire: A very known empire. The Roman Empire is the largest empire so far, with a population of 900K####luding a great army of 250K warriors. It has a big land, including the Middle East. 4)The Greek State of Sparta: The second largest empire, and the only real threat to Rome. It has a population of 720K including an army of 110K warriors. - Now it is up to you. Train your army, grow your kingdom, burn your castle(jk), whatever. NOTE: This is alternate-history, most events/names/empires/etc are false/fictional. Gentlemen, it's a nuclear device.
Tr_ppy
#197179787Sunday, August 28, 2016 1:01 AM GMT

(Its Trippy) I choose first to meet with my people. I do not want to have bad omen with them. I organize a speech, where I tell them that I am here to serve them. Midst the crowd are guards, making sure there is no revolt. I also walk on the streets of my capital, talking and meeting with the citizens thay inhabit here. I shall name it Spero. Next I begin to develop my army. I establish a guard for myself, consisting of 50 of the most elite soldiers land. They will be called the The Hidden Society. They will be my protectors and will serve me well. I will appoint an overseer of the army, and he will control the actions of my men. I also order our builders to contruct a grand palace that will act as a living space and center of business. It will be in the heart of Spero, and the center of all meetings and special events. Last, I send explores to send peace treaties with the empires near us. Each team will consist of 10 explores, which carry 20 camels. 50 pounds of gold and other goods will be supplied which each team, as well. All of these are to go to each empire, to bring good omen and hopes of peace.
kudorey619
#197246505Sunday, August 28, 2016 8:05 PM GMT

(Okay, Trippy.) >Your capital is officially named Spero. The citizens were excited to meet their new Pharaoh, they tell you some of their problems, which are mostly poverty and bad education. >The Hidden Society group was formed from the 50 most elite land-warriors, they swore to the Gods that they will serve you till the last blood drop. >There's already a Palace in the heart of Spero, the one you are living in right now, however it is a bit old. >Three explorer teams were sent, one to the Libyan Empire(West), one to the T-Clans(South) and one to the Roman State in Middle East(East). >The explorer team in Libya returned back with good omens, the Libyans welcomed them and gave them gifts of money and camels, the Libyan Government states that a meeting would help develop relations between the two empires. >The explorer team in Sudan(T-Clans) returned back with good and bad omens, the T-Clans welcomed them and gave them cows and sheep as gifts, the T-Clans immediately accepted an alliance. However, in the journey back to Spero, the explorer team was attacked by Desert assassins who stole the gifts from them. >The explorer team in Middle East, returned back with the same goods, they tell you that Roman Government rejected your gifts, without saying any other statements.
Tr_ppy
#197252434Sunday, August 28, 2016 9:14 PM GMT

(That was a typo, its supposed to be most elite warriors in the land, my bad) I plan meetings with the Libyan Empire soon. We will talk about what we should do as allies. Next I do as the people say. I order the builders to ######## 5 new schools across Spero, # ## ########### and 3 in the rest. I also order two warriors in the Hidden Society to send every family in Spero a pound of gold. The Romans do not accept my gifts, which questions me. Do they not seek an alliance? Maybe they want to take over us in the near future. With my new thoughts I decide to expand our army. With the 15,000 slaves we have, I set 5,000 of them to be trained into the army. The overseer will see forth to divide the men into divisions. 15,000 will be trained in combat, and each warrior will be a demon with the sword and shield. I then ask the Overseer for a report on all our men, and what other divisions we can create for our army. Until then I will set the builders to work. They will expand our land, and build more roads that will be accompanied with houses for the homeless. I also order a set of architects to contruct a great statue of myself, tall enough to reach the gods. Speaking of the Gods, I pray to them for good omen. I send my priests to sacrifice the finest cow and oxen, dozen of them. My builders will also make a sacred shrine of statues displaying the Gods.
kudorey619
#197308948Monday, August 29, 2016 6:31 PM GMT

The Libyan Emperor invites you to his Palace in the Libyan capital. Your builders put designs for the new 5 schools, along with some new roads going across Spero and Alexandria. They begin the building progresses for the schools and the roads. Your architects will build your statue from limestone in front of your Palace. They also put designs to build statues for Ra, Osiris and Anubis gods. Two of your Hidden Society warriors were sent all over Spero to give gold, in their journey they were attacked by a group of thieves, however they bravely fought them with the help of other People, they were back safely. You don't own all the slaves, to enlist 5000 slaves in the army you need to buy them first from their owners. Your Adviser suggests you to calm and save some money for the future, as you spread gold, built new roads, new schools and new statues(roads, schools and statues are still in progress). Your army Overseer sent you a plan of dividing the 25,000 warriors into: 15,000 Light Warriors(they've swords&shields, and they can ride chariots&horses) 2500 Archers 2500 Spearmen 4000 Heavy Warriors 1000 Navy He's awaiting your approval to begin developing the plan.
Tr_ppy
#197316197Monday, August 29, 2016 8:48 PM GMT

I approve of my adviser and withhold the army expansion. I visit the Libyans, with 5 Hidden Society members. I start to think of money, and increasing the wealth of my empire. I decide to meet up with some of the brightest minds in Spero. I will have them draw up, and create new types of weapons and gizmos that we can sell to the Libyans. I also order our farmers to start producing all types of fruits and vegetables. We will trade these with the T clans and Libyans. I also arrange a big feast to honor the Gods and my growing empire.
kudorey619
#197318710Monday, August 29, 2016 9:34 PM GMT

At the meeting, the Libyan Emperor would suggest a one year non-aggression pact. He also states that he will send war machines in exchange of food and crops. Your farmers mainly plant wheat, rice, sugar and cotton. Those are the best crops. Other crops like tomatoes and cucumbers aren't well-planted. A feast was arranged at Spero. The army Overseer starts training the army to fit well with the division plan. Your statue was finished, and was built in front of your Palace. The roads are being upgraded, and the God statues are still in progress.
Tr_ppy
#197322426Monday, August 29, 2016 10:29 PM GMT

I accept the Libyan's war machines kindly, and give them what they asked for in return. The statue looks magnificent, I hope the Gods will be pleased when their statues are finished. Next I ask my adviser how much wealth the empire has and ways we can increase it. I continue to push my inventors and smartest men to make new advancements in machines. We need to be able to compete with the Romans in machinery. I also want to expand our population. I send ######## to go north and enslave small villages. Each scout team will have 100 men, and I expect them to bring something back. Lastly I continue to hold speeches and gatherings with my people.
kudorey619
#197337302Tuesday, August 30, 2016 2:09 AM GMT

Your builders finished upgrading most of the roads in Spero and Alexandria. The Libyans send 5 battleships through the Mediterranean and 5 catapults, as a part of the trade. Your Adviser says that you have 800,000 gold pounds kept in the treasury. He suggests to keep trade with Libyans, and try trade with Spartans or maybe Romans. A meeting was arranged between you and the smartest engineers in the Kingdom, they had a plan of improving the catapults sent from Libya. They say that the catapults are designed in a Roman mechanic, they want to change it with their mechanics to be better, but the need more resources like copper and metal. The explorer team got control of a small tribe of 150 Bedouins, 50km away from Alexandria, shall they civilize it?
Tr_ppy
#197337896Tuesday, August 30, 2016 2:19 AM GMT

I am happy with the new roads, they should be helpful in the future. I am aware of the needs of the mechanics, so I set our miners to mine for copper and metal. Lots of it. The explorer team will civilize the ######## and continue to find more people to enslave. Although, I ask for them to find the smartest of the bunch and group them separately. They will serve me in my future plans. I push to trade with the Romans, and send an exploring team to notify the emperor I want a meeting. We will offer them gold and crops for their machines. I will have my engineers disassemble the machines, and figure out how to make them even better.
Tr_ppy
#197339549Tuesday, August 30, 2016 2:46 AM GMT

(B)
kudorey619
#197339731Tuesday, August 30, 2016 2:49 AM GMT

The mining team reports lack of metal in the Egyptian Desert, however they found small amounts of copper. The explorer team started civilizing the area near the Northern tribe, they demand building a road connecting the tribe with Alexandria; to make transporting supplies easier. The Roman Caesar with some pride, accepts your meeting. He invites you to his Palace in Rome.
Tr_ppy
#197340153Tuesday, August 30, 2016 2:56 AM GMT

I can understand the Miner's setback, so I send them North the to mine for more copper and metals. I also send a trade with the Libyan's for metal. I will give them cotton and other spices. I order my builders to make a road connecting Alexandria to the new settlement. I send a message to the citizens of Alexandria telling them a new settlement is in the works of being made. It will be connected with the city, and civilians in Alexandria may move to the settlement. I travel to Rome, with 5 Hidden Society warriors. I dress in my finest, for this is the impression the Romans will have on us Egyptians.
kudorey619
#197471989Thursday, September 01, 2016 12:38 AM GMT

Miners in North still lack metal, but found copper and manganese. Libya refuses to trade metal, as they have small amounts of it. However they suggest you to ask Sparta or Rome for metal, they have much. Builders start building a road to the new settlement. You arrive at the Roman water seeking hundreds of Roman battleships on the shores, you enter the country. You were welcomed by a Roman Diplomat along with Elites Guards, they transported you and your guards to Rome, then to the great Palace of the Caesar. You would leave your guards awaiting in the Palace, and you would visit the Roman Caesar alone in his room. You enter and see him leaning on a couch made of silk, eating green grapes and drinking red drink(u know what's that), he welcomes you.

of     1