of     1   

Jojopomecca
#197258433Sunday, August 28, 2016 10:26 PM GMT

1. What job are you applying for? Answer: 2. Have you had any prior experience with this job? Answer: 3. What are the duties of your job? Answer: 4. How long have you been with Southwest? Answer: 5. If there is an exploiter what do you do? Answer: 6. If there is an inflight emergency what do you do? Answer: 7. Why should we pick you over other applicants? Answer: 8. Why are you applying? Answer: Signed [your name] please send this to Jojopomecca once you are done
Awesomegirl23183
#197329025Tuesday, August 30, 2016 12:10 AM GMT

1. I want to apply for Pilot. My English is terrible when I'm tired. 2. Well, not in real life. But in games, yes. 3. The duties of my job is to fly passengers safely to their destination. 4. I have been with SouthWest for 1 month. 5. Report to the Admins. 6. Make sure passengers stay calm, and I try to find the solution ASAP. 7. I will take GREAT care of passengers, even if they're Guests. 8. I am applying because I feel like this Airport needs someone like me! Which means, I think we need someone to be a cheerful Pilot :3
TINSTOWN
#197355113Tuesday, August 30, 2016 10:09 AM GMT

1: Although I am good at piloting, I want to apply for flight atte#################ant to give others a chance. 2: No on roblox, bu I have watched many documentaries and videos on YouTube about aviation. 3: For a flight atte################## keep the passenegrs happy during the duration of the flight. 4: ??? I have not been with Southwest (Although I do fly Southwest in the re####o######orry 5: Because this is not only only unal####################ways, but also on Robl#####elf, I will immediately report to a mmber of the Clan or the founder itself. 6: When theres is an emergency e will consider safety first, so I would let the passenegrs out as soon as possible without any dang########ions. 7: This is because I like to cooperate, likes aviation very much, is cal and steady, and doesn't get angry often, and I actuall fly with British Airways in the real####l######8: My reason for applying is that I need to find something to do in a game first before aI head out to the real aviation world when I'm older, and I often come on Roblox with nothing to do, just play small games, but my dad said I need to be more 'active', and I see that your company was just starting and though I would be a nice help, so I am applying for a job
jonathanduy
#197401472Wednesday, August 31, 2016 12:45 AM GMT

TO MANY #S
superfemalegirl97
#198485029Thursday, September 15, 2016 6:17 PM GMT

1. flight attendant! 2. No, but I know how to do it. 3. To be kind to others and serve fabulous food on our flights. 4. Only this very day. 5. Report to the admins. 6. Keep everyone calm and myself. 7. You don't have to choose me, there's always other people out there. 8. Because I can. c:
jonathanduy
#198511267Friday, September 16, 2016 1:55 AM GMT

Wow on number 8
Swedish_Aviator
#198579695Saturday, September 17, 2016 9:30 AM GMT

1. What job are you applying for? Answer: Flight Attendant 2. Have you had any prior experience with this job? Answer: I have my own airline in roblox but I know alot about aviation and how this job works. 3. What are the duties of your job? Answer: To serve people on flights. 4. How long have you been with Southwest? Answer: From this day only. 5. If there is an exploiter what do you do? Answer: Report it to the admins. 6. If there is an inflight emergency what do you do? Answer: Keep everyone calm and make sure they return to thier seats. 7. Why should we pick you over other applicants? Answer: I don't know really but it would be fun working here. 8. Why are you applying? Answer: Because I love Roblox aviation.
GoldenRacer44
#198618576Saturday, September 17, 2016 11:00 PM GMT

1.What Job Are You Applying For Tower 2. Have you had any prior experience with this job? Answer:Yes I Have as i do flight more but i want Tower 3. What are the duties of your job? Answer:Tell Flight Commands Like Go around taxi Clear to take off Ect. 4. How long have you been with Southwest? Answer:With southwest i havent but with British Airways More 5. If there is an exploiter what do you do? Answer:I will report them And try my best to keep it down 6. If there is an inflight emergency what do you do? Answer:See What i can do and tell tower check the flight controls and find the problem then do the emergancy check list 7. Why should we pick you over other applicants? Answer:Because Flying is my best thing 8. Why are you applying? Answer:Tower Signed Goldenracer5412 please send this to ########### once you are done
OrangeJuic28
#198879050Wednesday, September 21, 2016 9:53 PM GMT

1. Security. 2. No I haven't but I'm very tough and I'm good undercover. 3. Code red! or suspicious male coming in or GET DOWN YOU ARE UNDER ARREST! 4. I have not been with southwest but i have been in other airlines like Delta and thats it . 5. I would report them and alert the group and try to stop he/she. 6. im security i will not be on plane but if i am i would try to keep every one calm and try to handle the situation. 7. Because I will be on most flights (if not during school hours) and i am pretty worthy of this job 8. Because i love supporting and helping groups Signed OrangeJuic28
Henrypika
#198879194Wednesday, September 21, 2016 9:55 PM GMT

Oh boy, this is for another roleplay group isn't it? Please move this over to C&G... This sub-forum is for role play THREADS, not GROUPS.
fireayanami
#198890406Thursday, September 22, 2016 12:44 AM GMT

GET OUT BRO tbh remember to lock yo thread i'm glad you didn't post this in ot

of     1