of     1   

D_monic
#197334396Tuesday, August 30, 2016 1:25 AM GMT

These are the official admin rules that will be implemented through-out LCF and will be followed at all times, no matter what, if you have any issues with the rules contact a Head Mod+. In-Game, you must always be: Mature Respectful to Everyone Responsible Non-Abusive Preventing RK, exploits. Moderating All along with RPing Restricted Commands: countdown notify rnotify sgive give (You're allowed to give yourself non-lethal items and semi-lethal with Head Mod+ permission) tp bring to tools rtools fling fly noclip watch viewtools age banlist cmds clean fix heal hidename Punishment Commands: *ONLY USED FOR PUNISHMENT METHODS* kick tban ban pban ::Messaging System:: Study those rules hard and don’t let me catch you guys abusing again. The head mod can also demote/exile you from admin, so when he is on listen to him, I will be on most times watching over you and I don’t like to come on to a bunch of abusers and complaints. If there is an abuser PM me right away, don’t wait for me to get on because that makes matters worse because that person could have just done something bad like giving randoms, etc. ::Enforcing RP:: Enforce RP to its extent. Be strict on FRPers and meta-gamers. If a CO or an ERT is breaking the RP rules you have full authority to kick them and report it to VXAP, the Head of ERT and COs. If an inmate is breaking the RP rules do the same thing except report it to me. If there is an exploiter you kick them and report it to someone who can ban them. Written by Head of Moderation, Dem0nicShadow

of     1