of     1   

PROArcher2003
#197364497Tuesday, August 30, 2016 2:43 PM GMT

So theres these hats which are just models that you can wear on your head anytime, so you can upload a model that you make from any modelling programs like Blender, C4D, etc, to be approved by the Roblox Administrators and once it is approved it will be uploaded as a hat on the catalog and if it has more than a thousand of that thing sold the original model maker will get a bc to prove that he/she is creative and to test him/her at programming and creativity at making shirts. But if the hat gets more than 10.000 of that thing sold than the original model maker will get a tbc and 1.000 robux and if it gets more than 100.000 of that thing sold the original model maker will get a obc with 10.000 robux. And i want to suggest a few things that is 1.upload a model from any modelling program to your creations for your games 2.script a model to a scripted model and it needs to be approved to not be so OP if it is a fighting game except it is expensive, 3.a daily task and it needs to be hard so if someone complete a daily task they will get some robux 4.Achievements (sorry if i mispelled it) once you get an achievement you'll get some robux and if it is so hard you'll be able to get a lifetime bc, tbc, obc but it needs to be hard like the daily task 5.new memberships a.gearmakers, you can make a gear and the membership cannot be bought but earned if that guy have earned over 100K visits in some of his/her games and have more than a thousand likes to prove that he is amazing at scripting models, b.Masters of Roblox, earned if his creations like gamepasses, shirts, model of hats that is approved is bought by over 10.000 people or achieved by an admin of Roblox and this is the effects to the guy/girl that have it earn 1M robux daily, have a cool futuristic background thing, can make hats, shirts, game, anything he/she wants, others are the same as bc So what do you think of this? Did you agree? Or did you don't agree? Reply to me of what you think of this suggestion
spydig
#197366878Tuesday, August 30, 2016 3:39 PM GMT

No support, this was an awful waste of your first post and you have dishonored your family.
PROArcher2003
#197575660Friday, September 02, 2016 12:46 PM GMT

Lol sorry for the Masters of Roblox i meant it to be over 500.000 times bought by the people not 10.000 XD
PROArcher2003
#197575782Friday, September 02, 2016 12:49 PM GMT

THIS was a suggestion and no need to be rude but just say "I disagree to this because its so OP." or "I agree to this because it can help people be creative good at modeling and scripting"
jtrobloxian
#197576772Friday, September 02, 2016 1:15 PM GMT

Did your enter key go out for lunch?
ColdDeveloper
#197576855Friday, September 02, 2016 1:17 PM GMT

No support. Bad idea.

of     1